Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no
I no longer use packs for maintenance, but if I get an eighth and it’s dry right off the bat I find taping half a q-tip dipped in water to the underside of the jar lid (just to make sure it doesn’t touch the flower) and leaving it there for about an hour works very well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
My buddy uses humidity packs and I told him why bother cause the weed still seems real dry...then he showed me the humidity report from where he is and it's like 20% humidity, vs 80% here. It makes more sense now lol.

Sub Rosa
Jun 9, 2010

poverty goat posted:

word among growers is the integra packs are inconsistent, have bad QC, and don't really work reliably :iiam:

I have some cheap humidistats I throw in jars I'm trying to rehabilitate in some way, and they have always been consistent enough and reliable enough in my use.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Kill All Cops posted:

what up my dreamless sleepers crew

I have stopped smoking weed for personal reasons after ~23 years of being pretty much continuously high and this is the craziest thing. I've also started taking wellbutrin, which i guess causes more memorable/lucid dreams. And between the two I vividly remember some craziness every time I wake up and the memory doesn't slip away like it's supposed to so I'm stuck pondering what it all means for the rest of the day

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

I took an SSRI for a few years and didn't smoke much weed during that time...and goddamn waking up pouring sweat every single night was more depressing than not taking the SSRI. Also brain shocks after tapering off and stopping was not fun. I still dream on weed, I know it's more memorable off weed, but I'm like whatever about it, I'd rather not have all the insane side effects of the SSRIs.

Oh and what's really helped with my anxiety lately has been total abstinence from caffeine. I've been a daily caffeine user since I was a young kid, and more recently an all day coffee drinker, and never taken a real break from it, and I've always been really anxious. Well now I've been off it for 6 months and it's crazy how my body just doesn't get wound up about everything like it used to, I don't have butterflies in my stomach all the time when anything stresses me out...it's nice but it's also sort of dulled the high of other drugs that I guess caffeine would potentiate.

LifeSunDeath fucked around with this message at 16:06 on May 25, 2023

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021

LifeSunDeath posted:

I took an SSRI for a few years and didn't smoke much weed during that time...and goddamn waking up pouring sweat every single night was more depressing than not taking the SSRI. Also brain shocks after tapering off and stopping was not fun. I still dream on weed, I know it's more memorable off weed, but I'm like whatever about it, I'd rather not have all the insane side effects of the SSRIs.

Oh and what's really helped with my anxiety lately has been total abstinence from caffeine. I've been a daily caffeine user since I was a young kid, and more recently an all day coffee drinker, and never taken a real break from it, and I've always been really anxious. Well now I've been off it for 6 months and it's crazy how my body just doesn't get wound up about everything like it used to, I don't have butterflies in my stomach all the time when anything stresses me out...it's nice but it's also sort of dulled the high of other drugs that I guess caffeine would potentiate.

I must have the worst doctors because I complained about night sweat after starting ssris and they tried to tell me it was unrelated

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Sunk Dunk posted:

I must have the worst doctors because I complained about night sweat after starting ssris and they tried to tell me it was unrelated

it's like one of the more common side effects. also not being able to cum...which this was in the prime of my sexual life so it would put up a heroic effort to finish (not to stay hard, just finish) and it became an issue with partners.

Spaghett
May 2, 2007

Spooked ya...

LifeSunDeath posted:

it's like one of the more common side effects. also not being able to cum...which this was in the prime of my sexual life so it would put up a heroic effort to finish (not to stay hard, just finish) and it became an issue with partners.

I'm trying to get off the meds for these exact reasons.

Also, seconding your sentiments about caffeine and anxiety. Once i put it together that it was all caffeine related, it made managing anxiety a helluva lot easier.

Anyway, I'm gonna be in Florida for the next few days. drat, I hate prohibition states. Why can't Republicans smoke weed and chill the gently caress out?

Spaghett fucked around with this message at 18:33 on May 25, 2023

Spaghett
May 2, 2007

Spooked ya...

Edit =/= quote

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
:regd09:

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I bought some pre-rolls and I can't wait to make them become post-rolls

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

eddiewalker posted:

These are good, cheap enough not to cry about losing and ship free.

https://www.lighterusa.com/products/ccell-m3b-pro-510-battery

I ordered a couple of these and they arrived today and both of them don't allow any air to pass through them. I thought my cartridge was clogged but it's fine when I use my old one.

What the hell?

edit:

So it turns out these new batteries don't allow suction with the fatty cartridges (I was using this type you can find in this reddit post: https://www.reddit.com/r/ZonaEnts/comments/10rej6v/smoke_dogg_mfused_tanks_gushers_gelato41_triangle/)

Not sure why but not a big deal since I was almost done with it. I just won't get those anymore.

Jelly fucked around with this message at 22:44 on May 25, 2023

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

"cookies n' creme". and you know what? i tasted it

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
bought 4 packs of 200mg edibles for the weekend and they came 10mg a piece in these huge tins that weight like a quarter of a pound lol

gummies slap tho

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 35 hours!

Spaghett posted:

Anyway, I'm gonna be in Florida for the next few days. drat, I hate prohibition states. Why can't Republicans smoke weed and chill the gently caress out?

Florida has a billion Delta 8 stores that are selling “THCA flower” which is just weed under a different name. Call shops until you find one that has some.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
Idaho doesn't even do the D9 thing. That's a real prohibition state.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

E-nm

Snowy fucked around with this message at 03:29 on Sep 2, 2023

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Chief McHeath posted:

Florida has a billion Delta 8 stores that are selling “THCA flower” which is just weed under a different name. Call shops until you find one that has some.

I'm still totally skeptical of THCA poo poo...I just have a feeling it's sprayed or just CBD or some kind of mad bunko.

I know what THCA is but I also know that the black market states with D8 are all selling straight up untested dangerous garbage.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

It's definitely not cbd.

I bought some edibles without noticing and forgot to chart the difference, if any, cuz I was high so I do know it worked to some degree at least.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Spaghett posted:

I'm trying to get off the meds for these exact reasons.

Also, seconding your sentiments about caffeine and anxiety. Once i put it together that it was all caffeine related, it made managing anxiety a helluva lot easier.

don't be like me and go to a CBD shaman shop and buy insanely overpriced 1:1 hemp that only gets you kinda stoned

Take weed with you if possible

E: spelling

Dick Bastardly fucked around with this message at 14:16 on May 26, 2023

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Chief McHeath posted:

Just make sure it's not 1:1 with CBD or you'll hate yourself like me because the high sucks rear end

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

LifeSunDeath posted:

I'm still totally skeptical of THCA poo poo...I just have a feeling it's sprayed or just CBD or some kind of mad bunko.

I know what THCA is but I also know that the black market states with D8 are all selling straight up untested dangerous garbage.

The hippie shaman basically spilled the beans to me that it has to do with a testing loophole involving decarbing prior to testing or something like that, and labs that'll work with the shop to workaround the THC vs. THCa issue.

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no
I’ve had ratio flower with very good effects, and at least average taste. But it was sold by an actual medical dispensary.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

WithoutTheFezOn posted:

I’ve had ratio flower with very good effects, and at least average taste. But it was sold by an actual medical dispensary.

maybe the CBD shaman was selling me poo poo that wouldn't pass QC for a dispensary because it smelled and tasted like weed but was slightly "off" and also the high felt "off" as well. Who knows maybe I was sold some kinda wacky weed with weird chemicals in it but I really do believe it was just industrial hemp with a 1:1 thc to cbd ratio and the total percentages were low to boot

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no
Yeah hybrid flower isn’t going to be 25% of each, more like 10/10 or 15/15. So it’s weaker THC-wise per gram.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009

straight drop

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I … don’t think I like weed anymore ??

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
Police Squad is a very good weed show lol

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

euphronius posted:

I … don’t think I like weed anymore ??

weird isn't it?

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

sure go ahead and quit weed, but know this, weed never quit you.

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
When I looked down there were two sets of weedprints

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021

Spotted in Tokyo

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea

Sunk Dunk posted:

Spotted in Tokyo

hell yeah

owls or something
Jul 7, 2003

I'm on so much weed right now. Godspeed fellow long weekenders.

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

owls or something posted:

I'm on so much weed right now. Godspeed fellow long weekenders.

:patriot:

Waiting to pick up my truck from the shop, and then its weed time :getin:

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Sunk Dunk posted:

Spotted in Tokyo

I'm actually very surprised that even CBD would be legal in Japan.

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

lol tacos with cbd in it eh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88S76-Dr_Vo

skip to around 5:20 they're putting cbd oil into a taco. hey whatever works for japan

Scrotum Modem fucked around with this message at 01:21 on May 27, 2023

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 35 hours!
lol