Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

shyduck posted:

Eternal Sunshine of the Apartheid Mine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smug Mug
Jul 21, 2011

but you what isnt

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

With Tesla my car can drvie itsevl becraws I hav Chip Chip chip inside my head and I vill tocuh the wehel and tur n brun

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

i wonder if the musk chip will make my posts better or worse

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

blatman posted:

you wont care

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

blatman posted:

no one will ever have to read your posts agian because you will be dead

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

no one will ever have to read your posts agian because you will be dead
thanks to neuralink you can upload your brain to the cloud and keep posting long after death

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.

blatman posted:

your brain is already part of the AI training the FSD but they zapped the parts that would let you realize

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Cybertron must act decisively to prevent and oppose acts of genocide and violations of international robot rights law and to bring perpetrators before the Decepticon Justice Division
Pillbug

aejix posted:

Lol the community notes on this.

Community note is no longer showing for me. But no way to know if it was removed at the direction of Musk or one of the billion bugs breaking the platform

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

elon musk
is a
bad person

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

I can fit 3 whole bud light cans now, ask me how!

Tirade posted:

Community note is no longer showing for me. But no way to know if it was removed at the direction of Musk or one of the billion bugs breaking the platform

when your program has 100 trillion lines of code, your app gonna have 1 billion bugs. but that's OK because musk is going to add another hundred quadrillion lines. They will totally fix those problems.

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1662291539635126272

just asking questions

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
secret genders changes draaw your gender out of a hat and dont tell anyone but thats your new gender

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1662294768049696769
trying to sink byd by endorsing them, despicable

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!
wait, there's a secret gender now

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

hosed up if true

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Mola Yam posted:

wait, there's a secret gender now

you can only get it on new game +

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:
this loving poo poo sucks every time I want to know about what kinds of people there are I go to Target

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

DeeplyConcerned posted:

when your program has 100 trillion lines of code, your app gonna have 1 billion bugs. but that's OK because musk is going to add another hundred quadrillion lines. They will totally fix those problems.

A far more typical real world defect rate is one per ten lines of code. One per a hundred if you're following every industry best practice to limit them getting into your application.

Everything in computers is ready to explode at any time.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

He really loving hates trans people, a lot of commitment to being a very public piece of poo poo.

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.
lmao he’s doing conspiracy bullshit again. Remember when he replied to Hillary about how the guy that attacked Nancy’s husband was a gay partner of his?

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

I’m ready for my mandatory secret gender reassignment

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

rerolling until i get a shiny

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Maya Fey posted:

thanks to neuralink you can upload your brain to the cloud and keep posting long after death

Pay no attention to the chatgpt servers behind the curtain

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

i will collect every gender so nobody else can have one

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

sorry
https://twitter.com/MuratiAI/status/1662298266980040705?s=20

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
concerning

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

DesertIslandHermit posted:

lmao he’s doing conspiracy bullshit again. Remember when he replied to Hillary about how the guy that attacked Nancy’s husband was a gay partner of his?

No but I remember he tried to claim some guy on a motorbike was the Elon jet twitter account who was looking for assassin coordinates

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

I can fit 3 whole bud light cans now, ask me how!

ikanreed posted:

A far more typical real world defect rate is one per ten lines of code. One per a hundred if you're following every industry best practice to limit them getting into your application.

Everything in computers is ready to explode at any time.

interesting, I did not know that. Man, I really need to write some tests.

Eight-Six
Oct 26, 2007

dang they can't even postproduction the picture so the spacesuit says ELON instead of ELLbN, making it some weird ellbn degeneres/musk crossover. sad!

elon would loving love how much surveillance and tracking r&d target has but god drat he's the dumbest, richest, and loudest motherfucker 'fighting' in the 'culture war'

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/tadpr0le/status/1662291615799562241

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

I hate this mother fucker

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Kazzah posted:

The Tesla actually saves the day in the new Child's Play

lol

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
Sending a Tesla back in time after baby hitler

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

lol

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF
I can't imagine anything more profoundly opposite of "taking the red pill" than getting a chip implanted in your head from the guy obsessed with AI and robot cars.

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

If you're scared of AI taking over the LAST thing you want to do is put a loving Internet connected chip in your brain

They're all so loving stupid and relentlessly pursuing all aspects of scifi dystopia because it was in a TV they saw

Dr. Kyle Farnsworth
Apr 23, 2004

i know Twitter Journalist Tucker Carlson, the last and only true anti-imperialist journalist and the only true leftist journalist and free speech advocate and also friend of both glenn and matt (also vigorous free speech advocates and warriors obv) may not be directly responsible...but it is pretty concerning that the fbi is raiding other journalists on behalf of leaks of tucker given his and elon's and matt's and glenn's free spech wing of the free speech party's stance, y'know?

i mean again this doesn't really resonate with that whole "elon and tucker and glenn and matt are all fighting to keep the fbi out of our dms to protect journalists because the twitter files were the pentagon papers and watergate but a million times worse" thing when the fbi is literally raiding journalists because of one of them

anyway seems concerning hope someone's looking into it but i'm sure there's a big ol' expose coming to blow the lid off this one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MLK Ultra
Mar 9, 2021

OK I would like to shake the gender 8-ball