Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: slave to my cravings)

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

I’m pro ghetto gaggerrs because sex work IS work

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

The Kingfish posted:

I’m pro ghetto gaggerrs because sex work IS work

About time someone said this.

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
ghetto gaggas

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

lol looks like it's still up

i hosed her

Mesopotamia
Apr 12, 2010
Adam pretending not to have ever liked LCD Soundsystem/even know the name of Losing my Edge despite being a New York entertainment industry hipster made me concur with the Taylor fans. Inshallah

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

FuriousGeorge
Jan 23, 2006

Ah, the simple joys of a monkey knife-fight.
Grimey Drawer

The_Rob posted:

There’s nothing funnier than cum town bits written out for the news. It’s never not funny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_e3E7_BeCEU

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Mesopotamia posted:

Adam pretending not to have ever liked LCD Soundsystem/even know the name of Losing my Edge despite being a New York entertainment industry hipster made me concur with the Taylor fans. Inshallah

I think LCD Soundsystem is like 2007 era Brooklyn hipster poo poo, Adam was still in high school back then I think.

Edit: or no he was in college by then I guess, he was born in 87.

Cached Money fucked around with this message at 18:29 on May 27, 2023

adebisi lives
Nov 11, 2009
https://twitter.com/poeticdweller/status/1661853579945160707?t=weRkdPwkQN7AvNq7vWFJwQ&s=19

This drama has legs

Gone Fashing
Aug 4, 2004

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

Cached Money posted:

I think LCD Soundsystem is like 2007 era Brooklyn hipster poo poo, Adam was still in high school back then I think.

Edit: or no he was in college by then I guess, he was born in 87.

nah it's just that pretending to not know things that he's actually really familiar with is one of his bits

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
what’s the band called? led sound systemizer? hahaha…i said it wrong ;)))

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Gone Fashing posted:

nah it's just that pretending to not know things that he's actually really familiar with is one of his bits

I know, it's a good bit because it drives people that don't understand that Adam knows it's obvious insane

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

they barely dipped their toe in the racism smh. was really hoping for some peak mullen impressions

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

went to a bbq today and the wife of one of my friends mentioned that she was going to a taylor swift concert so i asked what she thought about the matty healy situation and fellas did I get an earful

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

share with the class

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
Sounds like she is supporting a known racist

stump collector
May 28, 2007
an earful of racist impressions?

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

i wasnt really listening but it went on for a while

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
my wife really likes taylor swift but I don’t know if she would threaten to murder someone on twitter. I hope so

when we were still dating she went with me to see c*mtown when they came to dc and she got really drunk and yelled about “this goddamn racist podcast”

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
weird to me to see people self-identify as "stans"

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
Doesn't the term originate from an Eminem song mocking such people?

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Mordja posted:

i'm old enough to know that they used to be called "fans" before white people started appropriating that bit of black slang from the early 2000s

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

Real?

stump collector
May 28, 2007
Those are photographs yeah

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

drat I had a good streak going of not thinking about the island boys

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

https://disruptmagazine.com/meet-dovi-bezner-aka-pokerthejew-official-manager-of-the-island-boys/

Volunteering and Charitable Deeds

While Dovi devotes much of his time to his career, he has never forgotten his duty to help those in need. Throughout his life, Dovi has volunteered in the Israeli armed forces. He served in this i have mutual respect and trust for one another. After all, trust is the key to every successful manager-client relationship.

After his time in the army, Dovi then turned to other charitable ventures. He worked for years as a compliance officer in the area of funds distribution for various organizations across Israel.

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Mordja posted:

yeah it's an insult, it means that you're a freak. i remember seeing some zoomer dipshit comment after seeing the eminem video and being like "whoooaaa that's what it means???"

PerilPastry
Oct 10, 2012

I didn't know Bourdain was into music promotion too

IG-88
Apr 21, 2019

Taylor Swift is moving in with Healy.

Adam’s gonna get destroyed lol :(

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

accidentally misread a URL

https://countryboyscookingga.com/

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

lmao

Gone Fashing
Aug 4, 2004

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
lol

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

https://www.gq.com/story/taylor-swift-matty-healy-adam-friedland-ice-spice

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

it’s hard to believe that we live in a reality where you can work for some kind of media organization and write an article about you and your boyfriend sharing epic memes about your little pop culture avengers crossover

cis american life
May 20, 2021

Brigadier Sockface
Apr 1, 2007

Lmao where else could you share this gag

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

holefoods posted:

it’s hard to believe that we live in a reality where you can work for some kind of media organization and write an article about you and your boyfriend sharing epic memes about your little pop culture avengers crossover

Can't wait for China's next designer virus to end us all

Mordja fucked around with this message at 22:22 on May 28, 2023

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

i hosed her

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

noooo dude gently caress no