Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Boris Johnson?

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Why does everything I see of this game make it look like such absolute dogshit? Like PS2 era mandatory but low budget videogame tie in level crap.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

bike tory posted:

Why does everything I see of this game make it look like such absolute dogshit? Like PS2 era mandatory but low budget videogame tie in level crap.

Because it's a lovely, incredibly broken game they're charging $70 to purchase.

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
https://twitter.com/simpsoncrapmeme/status/1662588846993727488

anatomi
Jan 31, 2015

credburn posted:

e: was this guy actually a goon or am I just conflating that with a fellow who was just posting these back in the day?
Watch out for clouds? I remember him (and his buddy) as goons, like they posted the "follow-up" video somewhere in the forums. But yeah, it's been a while...

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

bike tory posted:

I'm not sure if you could call the developer an indie, but they definitely should have gone with an even more stylized look to make up for their lack of manpower/experience. Then again, they should have dialed a lot of things back. It's like they were handed a popular IP and just froze up and panicked.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
A Gollum game in the style of Velvet Assassin (sneaking around tunnels taking enemies down from behind) could work imo. They feature creeped and it turned out pants.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
And no gollum game should feature pants.

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde

Dameius posted:

We have both Pho King and Pho King Noodle. Pretty sure there was a Pho Sure for awhile too.
Posting in a Bánh mì thread...

lobsterminator
Oct 16, 2012

Karate Bastard posted:

And no gollum game should feature pants.

Borscht
Jun 4, 2011

Cable Guy posted:

Posting in a Bánh mì thread...

:golfclap:

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

bike tory posted:

Here’s an actual in game screenshot.

It literally uses calibri font. So it’s not hard to photoshop in stuff.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
You can pay extra for the ability to say 'my precious' at the press of a button. Not a joke, it's an actual paid DLC.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Paladinus posted:

You can pay extra for the ability to say 'my precious' at the press of a button. Not a joke, it's an actual paid DLC.

They also charged extra to have the elves speak in a lore accurate language.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Lmao, we’re back to Elder Scrolls Oblivion horse armor.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
You mean the good old days when they gave you both house armors and a quest to go with them in a single DLC?

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

And you could just add all that to the game for free with the official construction tool?

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
Not everyone wants to change their own oil, I'm fine with letting normal people pay with money instead of time

Gambling real money for cosmetics or functionality, now that's a different story

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

Crosspost from Steam Thread:

MagpieConcept
Feb 6, 2022

The Mighty Moltres posted:

Crosspost from Steam Thread:

My roommates and I have been parroting "LORD OF RING" to each other all day because of this. It's so good.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

As passionate fans of The Lord of Ring,

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Huge goatse fans.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Paladinus posted:

Huge goatse fans.

Who isn’t?

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
I love it thiiis much!

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Philippe posted:

I love it thiiis much!

this rings true

LASER BEAM DREAM
Nov 3, 2005

Oh, what? So now I suppose you're just going to sit there and pout?

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
Whoa The Residents reference in 2023

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

Scratch Monkey posted:

Whoa The Residents reference in 2023

I listened to Meet the Residents at work on Friday. It's real and current and that would be my boss pick if he's the sax player especially

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

I thought this was a gunny image, and then I saw the last bit and :piss:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Sentient Data posted:

Not everyone wants to change their own oil, I'm fine with letting normal people pay with money instead of time

The problem with changing your own car's oil is that then you have to dispose of the waste oil. And not everyone has a shovel and some gravel.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
You could drink it

TK-42-1
Oct 30, 2013

looks like we have a bad transmitter

3D Megadoodoo posted:

The problem with changing your own car's oil is that then you have to dispose of the waste oil. And not everyone has a shovel and some gravel.

you could always just pour it in the same huge planter pot in which you put your cigs out and eventually you can burn your own house down. but then again most people arent as stupid as my grandad

LASER BEAM DREAM
Nov 3, 2005

Oh, what? So now I suppose you're just going to sit there and pout?

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.

The Poorly Drawn Lines TV show was great.

for fucks sake
Jan 23, 2016

anatomi posted:

Watch out for clouds? I remember him (and his buddy) as goons, like they posted the "follow-up" video somewhere in the forums. But yeah, it's been a while...

Does anyone have this follow up video? Would love to see it.

TK-42-1
Oct 30, 2013

looks like we have a bad transmitter

Desert Bus posted:

The Poorly Drawn Lines TV show was great.

it really was. it’s just such a niche audience

GrandMaster
Aug 15, 2004
laidback

The megatron!

https://www.tiktok.com/@peepshowtok/video/7112450312631356677?lang=en

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spookygonk
Apr 3, 2005
Does not give a damn

https://twitter.com/TheBurnham/status/1662883589095079936?t=mvJQkQiCZLDcfols4kVPXQ&s=19