Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Least sexy pegging ever.

Also this combination seems gastrointestinally troubling in the extreme.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

By popular demand posted:

gastrointestinally troubling

I know that’s too long but 10/10 username

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

But what about the Least Sexy Pegging? Is that just chopped liver to you?!

I keep coming up with amazing coins of phrase and I get no respect.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Captain Hygiene posted:

https://twitter.com/FootyScran/status/1662449713692418054

:stare:

(I know, this one's more a culturally different offering, but still)

I don't really know what I'm looking at but I would try to eat it.

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.
Little fish, fried whole and served stuck into mashed potatoes.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
I visited Helsinki recently and not trying the wee fishies was one of my few regrets. They looked divine but I couldn’t stop cramming Karelian pastries down. Slightly yonic bits of heaven, they are.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

little fish big fish swimmin in the water
come back here and get in my taters

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord
I'm not entirely sure about the combination of fish and mashed potatoes but I do love both individually

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.

Improbable Lobster posted:

I'm not entirely sure about the combination of fish and mashed potatoes but I do love both individually

Fish pie is this and owns

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Schubalts posted:

Little fish, fried whole and served stuck into mashed potatoes.

that sounds awesome and I want to eat it

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

https://twitter.com/S1apSh0es/status/1662840104384184320

:psyduck:

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

Looks like a load of rice beef and cheese over a layer of pineapple that can't be that thick given how wide it is?

Would. Would cut off the unnecessary giant leaf sticking out though

SlothfulCobra
Mar 27, 2011

It's a pineapple cut in half. The fruit bit goes surprisingly far up into the leaves.

Don't think you'd have an easy time hacking away at it with a plastic fork either.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

what's the problem? They're fun, a lot of mexican places around here have something like that.

Some places have a lot of the meat cut out already and basically have it be a bowl, I assume to use the pineapple rinds that they cut fresh pineapple chunks of for other dishes

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

I made pineapple chicken the other night and served it to my GF like that, for fun, the fruit had been hollowed out to use in the dish. It's mostly just a fun presentation, though you get a little pineapple sticky rice at the bottom, which is yummy.

Here's some things I made that was not attractive, and just o.k., for content.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

teen witch posted:

I visited Helsinki recently and not trying the wee fishies was one of my few regrets. They looked divine but I couldn’t stop cramming Karelian pastries down. Slightly yonic bits of heaven, they are.

I know, right?! You could not imagine that carbs on carbs could be so good (especially with one of them being rye), but they're unbelievably more-ish.

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

This is something that can make me stray from my usual vegetarian ways into pescatory territory. :sweden:

Baltic herring, breaded with rye flour, filled with Kalles Kaviar, fried until crispy. Mashed potatoes with dill. Needs melted butter and crisp bread on the side.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

axolotl farmer posted:

This is something that can make me stray from my usual vegetarian ways into pescatory territory. :sweden:

Baltic herring, breaded with rye flour, filled with Kalles Kaviar, fried until crispy. Mashed potatoes with dill. Needs melted butter and crisp bread on the side.

OK I could gently caress with that hard, even though I’m super mixed on Kalles (the vegan one tastes better, no I will not be taking questions). Nonetheless, that sounds delightful

Samovar posted:

I know, right?! You could not imagine that carbs on carbs could be so good (especially with one of them being rye), but they're unbelievably more-ish.

And the egg butter? I didn’t know you could do that. I feel like some countries there’s a law against something so divine. so so so good.

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Tea and phallus jokes, TOGETHER AT LAST.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
So basically I perform a circumcision in order to have wonderful Thai iced tea? poo poo, say no more

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

:jewish: I just need to reverse engineer from the existing model.

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

Canada gets a lot of flak for bagged milk but Thailand has been the world leader in bagged drinks for years. I've never seen the dongle before though.

Pine Cone Jones
Dec 6, 2009

You throw me the acorn, I throw you the whip!

Ror posted:

Canada gets a lot of flak for bagged milk but Thailand has been the world leader in bagged drinks for years. I've never seen the dongle before though.

That's why Thailand is the leader, even if just by a head.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Pine Cone Jones posted:

Perfect.

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

By popular demand posted:

:jewish: I just need to reverse engineer from the existing modhel.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Pine Cone Jones posted:

you SOB

Creature
Mar 9, 2009

We've already seen a dead horse

teen witch posted:

OK I could gently caress with that hard, even though I’m super mixed on Kalles (the vegan one tastes better, no I will not be taking questions). Nonetheless, that sounds delightful

And the egg butter? I didn’t know you could do that. I feel like some countries there’s a law against something so divine. so so so good.

In this country you can go to a supermarket and buy a thing of egg butter and take it home and eat it and the cops can’t stop you. It’s beautiful. :finland:

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Creature posted:

In this country you can go to a supermarket and buy a thing of egg butter and take it home and eat it and the cops can’t stop you. It’s beautiful. :finland:

Most likely I can find it here but that’s due to my particular city. Ought to look for a lactose friendly one anyhow, though I won’t be eating it on its own

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
https://i.imgur.com/TsP9dXs.mp4

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.

I feel like NO but I can't figure out why and I would def put that on a toasted bun with some good mustard and BBQ sauce?

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Desert Bus posted:

I feel like NO but I can't figure out why and I would def put that on a toasted bun with some good mustard and BBQ sauce?

honestly the ingredients look tasty, I think it all comes down to the rice flour cooking the whole thing in to a really unappetizing looking patty

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

It's basically a corn patty? I doubt it needs the corn slurry or rice flour? Swap for some cheese?

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

"Loose corn" is on the Bingo list but when did our center square last post?

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Nothing obviously wrong but I feel it would be much improved by replacing the corn starch with wheat flour and an egg.

GoodyTwoShoes
Oct 26, 2013

Desert Bus posted:

It's basically a corn patty? I doubt it needs the corn slurry or rice flour? Swap for some cheese?

Use regular wheat flour, and no corn starch in the liquid, and it will toast up prettier. Adjust amounts as needed.

As to cheese, hmm. It would work as an ingredient, certainly, but I'm not up on my cheese-glue cooking. Or sandwichify it and use a cheese slice in that.

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

I'd try it. There's a battered and deep fried corn thing in China that owns.

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

GoodyTwoShoes posted:

Use regular wheat flour, and no corn starch in the liquid, and it will toast up prettier. Adjust amounts as needed.

As to cheese, hmm. It would work as an ingredient, certainly, but I'm not up on my cheese-glue cooking. Or sandwichify it and use a cheese slice in that.

I am thinking like Elotes? as a patty and Elotes have Cotija.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord
thats too much corn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

thats too much corn

Aside from you being way to corny there ain't no such thing.