Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: slave to my cravings)

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
That is a terrible article lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo

what's his name btw

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Brigadier Sockface posted:

Lmao where else could you share this gag

this is the best thread on SA

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

the milk machine posted:

this is the best thread on SA

yeah we got driven from forum to forum, had a guy probably die (senator drinksalot), where's our vice article with stupid little scrolling graphics

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Nobody likes reporting on success

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

Pharmaskittle posted:

yeah we got driven from forum to forum, had a guy probably die (senator drinksalot), where's our vice article with stupid little scrolling graphics

also another thread regular got addicted to meth

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

say his name

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

Brigadier Sockface posted:

Lmao where else could you share this gag

👌

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
Bust Rodd

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRix2xdIKXA

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
Awaiting the update from bust rodd that he did so much meth it turned him gay

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

He's never coming back, too busy being at cool orgies none of us would ever get invited to

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

getting an invite in the mail in the shape of bust rodd’s traced cock

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
https://twitter.com/PrettyUglyArt/status/1662784259315101696?s=20

majour333
Mar 2, 2005

Mouthfart.
Fun Shoe
:chloe:

Edit

:allears:

majour333 fucked around with this message at 04:25 on May 29, 2023

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

???????

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
It's Bust Rodd.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

oh christ

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

i wish you could rank someone's tweets by most liked

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

https://twitter.com/prettyuglyart/status/1660808004747362304?s=46

freakin epic

imhotep
Nov 16, 2009

REDBAR INTENSIFIES

Sunk Dunk posted:

Awaiting the update from bust rodd that he did so much meth it turned him gay

He was already gay lol (or he was bisexual, unless you mean he went from bisexual to exclusively gay?)

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
if you scroll a little down his retweets it looks like he's found another horrible fetish to dive headfirst into

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

twitter really takes away the essence of bust rodd, this makes him seem like a fairly normal annoying person

imhotep
Nov 16, 2009

REDBAR INTENSIFIES

holefoods posted:

twitter really takes away the essence of bust rodd, this makes him seem like a fairly normal annoying person

Yeah bust rodd somehow had a sort of working class, rough around the edges quality and ‘edginess’ to his posts, I feel like. These tweets however are the tweets of a horny middle class weirdo.

drat uwumabomber you really opened a Pandora’s box posting this Twitter account, this feels very voyeuristic and icky.. like I’m reading bust rodd’s diary. But maybe I’m the weird one and he actually wants people to read these tweets.

imhotep fucked around with this message at 04:53 on May 29, 2023

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

usually when I want privacy I post publicly, online

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

He posted a link to it somewhere on SA once, but I can't remember where. It's how I found it.

Edit: Also I used to see someone replying with "Bust Rodd." to his horny tweets sometimes.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

holefoods posted:

we made him. this an orangutan that can't survive in the wild tapping on the glass of the wildlife rehab center

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Like most other white brunettes who were wronged by a romantic interest in high school, I’m a Taylor Swift fan. I have been part of each era, weathered every one of her reputational storms, and this one—in which she’s dating a pop star with a problematic past—is no different. What is different is that, for the first time, my boyfriend is right there with me. Because, like most other Brooklyn-based white boys with on-again, off-again relationships with their mustaches, he is familiar with The Adam Friedland Show.

imhotep
Nov 16, 2009

REDBAR INTENSIFIES

holefoods posted:

usually when I want privacy I post publicly, online

Well I’m thinking when he got banned he ditched the name bust rodd and maybe felt like he could start anew as a completely different person online, not thinking anyone would ever be able to make the connection between the accounts. He also just became worse as a poster in general, it’s all very weird.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

imhotep posted:

maybe felt like he could start anew as a completely different person online

this is why he veered hard into posting about dogs and sexual fetishes, to abandon previous identities

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

it’s pretty easy to abandon an online identity, you just make new accounts

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

bust rodd

i say swears online fucked around with this message at 07:23 on May 29, 2023

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
Wait is that his Twitter. I’ll give him a follow but I don’t like it

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

drat thats a lot of tweets with no likes lmao

Bust Rodd

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
You guys can follow me here

twitter.com/sunkendunk

Thabjs!!!!!!

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
looks like the meth's done wonders for his weight

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
Lol

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.

UwUnabomber posted:

He posted a link to it somewhere on SA once, but I can't remember where. It's how I found it.

Edit: Also I used to see someone replying with "Bust Rodd." to his horny tweets sometimes.

Didn’t he have a tweet go viral by tweeting that he was fired from his dog walker job because he listened to cum town in some old lady’s house and she heard it on her security camera?

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

I really don't understand why he would rather post into the void on Twitter than be the main focus of attention anywhere he posts on here. I personally prefer that he continues this way though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hydrangea
May 29, 2023

I am waiting so eagerly for that Cuomo episode