Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde

Borscht posted:

from a FB group about nut husbandry. They are 100% serious.
:nms: :barf:
https://imgur.com/gallery/kLesMcU

That's just ziploc bags full of nuts and cum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Non Compos Mentis posted:

That's just ziploc bags full of nuts and cum

Together at last.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Borscht posted:

from a FB group about nut husbandry. They are 100% serious.
:nms: :barf:
https://imgur.com/gallery/kLesMcU

And now we have an outbreak of fungal meningitis in the US a couple days later? No way this a coincidence

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Uh!!! is right

Maximoose
Jul 16, 2012
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVmw3ZhdzEs

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

You've already killed and cooked the crab, why add insult to injury?

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
:kstare:

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

https://i.imgur.com/NFKqJun_lq.mp4

RedSnapper
Nov 22, 2016

Stay WAY OFF the escalator

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Instead of "can I touch your hair" it's "um, your hair is touching me"

Pasketti
Nov 8, 2017

lick lick lick

ew ew ew ew ew ew ew

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Antigravitas posted:

3cursed5cursed_thread imo.

Is that like Fetlife for Metwurst-lovers?

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Glottis posted:

MRIs look at slices, and for this person the nose slice is different from the eye slice. I'm sure if you went half an inch down or up you'd see nose, because it does show up in an MRI.

As for your second comment - the vitreous humor is definitely flowing around in there, but you're probably seeing ocular muscles twitch into the plane of focus for just a second as the eye moves around.

That makes sense, thanks for the explanation

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Medusa's going for a new thing, 1 long snake can't strike as many times but the range is much increased.

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

That's just an extremely hung Na'Vi.

Waste of Breath
Dec 30, 2021

I only know🧠 one1️⃣ thing🪨: I😡 want😤 to 🔪kill☠️… 😈Chaos😱… I need🥵 to. [TIME⏰ TO DIE☠️]
:same:

was really waiting for her to be walking a dog with her hair (and the dog also has an incredibly long braid/dread) but alas

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

I like to imagine the guards mask was on when she started walking by and popped off like he's in a carton as he realised just how long and gross her hair was

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Like I'm gonna trust goon style instinct, that hair is incredible

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

I can understand wanting to grow hair long but why have it drag on the ground behind you? It's just gross.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Clicks.

Aramis
Sep 22, 2009

Tarkus posted:

I can understand wanting to grow hair long but why have it drag on the ground behind you? It's just gross.

Who's to say these epic extensions don't come equipped with a sole?

Aramis fucked around with this message at 22:10 on May 29, 2023

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Yeah if that was all natural she’d be way beyond the current world record for longest hair, it’s gotta be mostly extensions which raises even more “why” because that shits expensive

Valko
Sep 18, 2015
Human hair normally stops growing at just over 3 feet. I don't think it's extensions, imagine washing that. I think it's just something she clipped onto her bun.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
wasn't the record only like 15' or something

Valko
Sep 18, 2015
Current world record holder, Xie Qiuping. just over 18 feet.

Mauser
Dec 16, 2003

How did I even get here, son?!
The whole neighborhood comes to her house with pitchforks when she starts clogging their showers. Her kid pulls a hair out of their lunch at school and they could find their way home with it.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

History Comes Inside! posted:

Yeah if that was all natural she’d be way beyond the current world record for longest hair, it’s gotta be mostly extensions which raises even more “why” because that shits expensive

The back half of the braid looks pretty ragged. It could be a bunch of old damaged extensions and wig parts put together for a joke/views. Or just the cheapest possible synthetic extensions from aliexpress. If you don't care that it looks fake as hell you can get them for under $10 a foot.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Valko posted:

Human hair normally stops growing at just over 3 feet.

How does it do that? I can't come up with any way for the follice to receive input on how long a hair is protruding from it.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

The Lone Badger posted:

How does it do that? I can't come up with any way for the follice to receive input on how long a hair is protruding from it.

Maybe once your hair is long enough, it weighs enough to pull on the follicle enough that it triggers that follicle to stop growing?

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

The Lone Badger posted:

It grows for a length of time rather than a specific length of hair, so people with super long hair just have the genetics to support their hair growing for a longer time before it sheds and a new hair grows in.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
The OG

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!

Facebook Aunt posted:

The back half of the braid looks pretty ragged. It could be a bunch of old damaged extensions and wig parts put together for a joke/views. Or just the cheapest possible synthetic extensions from aliexpress. If you don't care that it looks fake as hell you can get them for under $10 a foot.
I'd be lying if I said I wasn't tempted to get a length just long enough to stick out of the leg of my shorts.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

The Lone Badger posted:

Barbako visits your house when you sleep.

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
the part on the ground actually has skateboard trucks and wheels she can can bust sick moves

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

What's the curse here? The lack of a nose? The tiny white hammerhead in his brain?

It’s Mitch McConnell’s MRI

Zopotantor
Feb 24, 2013

...und ist er drin dann lassen wir ihn niemals wieder raus...

I didn't know Polish Plaits were making a comeback.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Saw this in front of me at a stop light:

Sticker on the left reads "Let's teach our children HOW to think instead of WHAT to think"...

...Then there's the "Back the Blue" sticker to cap it off.

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006
Peace, Love, and Cops Keep The Poors Off My Lawn.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen