Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
SCISSOR HANDS

https://twitter.com/Bowens_Official/status/1662535992694431744?t=1-fvNBV0WDFufjNWEJgbRQ&s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Really surprised this guy got away with as much as he did. Usually wrestlers are quick to take a shot at an idiot fan and put them on their rear end.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

It’s the gratitude era

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Ganso Bomb posted:

Really surprised this guy got away with as much as he did. Usually wrestlers are quick to take a shot at an idiot fan and put them on their rear end.

they were gonna beat his rear end but hes like mentally disabled or something so they thought let's not beat up this [guy] but then that happened

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

yea ok posted:

they were gonna beat his rear end but hes like mentally disabled or something so they thought let's not beat up this [guy] but then that happened

Back in my day, guy like that, we hit him in the head with a guitar

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Ganso Bomb posted:

Probably for the best that they didn't.

https://twitter.com/LordCreweKills/status/1662417366129471490

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
oh ho ho look at this dude
https://twitter.com/StokelyHathaway/status/1662144411143372800

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Lmao that shirt Creed is wearing

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Ah that’s good! Just thinking of the times guys like Nash and Hall just loving trucked guys who got into the ring. Maybe it’s a different era thing and most wrestlers aren’t looking for any opportunity to beat the poo poo out of someone and get away with it anymore.

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo

Ganso Bomb posted:

Ah that’s good! Just thinking of the times guys like Nash and Hall just loving trucked guys who got into the ring. Maybe it’s a different era thing and most wrestlers aren’t looking for any opportunity to beat the poo poo out of someone and get away with it anymore.

If you watch those clips from the 90s you'll always see someone (usually the ref in WCW, rip Pee Wee Anderson and "Shooter" Mark Curtis) drop the guy with a simple headlock or other hold and then after the guy is down the wrestlers kick the poo poo out of them just for good measure.

But its always funny that some guy is charging the ring trying to at a huge wrestler and he gets dropped by 5'8 Mark Curtis like its no big deal.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

MrBling posted:

If you watch those clips from the 90s you'll always see someone (usually the ref in WCW, rip Pee Wee Anderson and "Shooter" Mark Curtis) drop the guy with a simple headlock or other hold and then after the guy is down the wrestlers kick the poo poo out of them just for good measure.

But its always funny that some guy is charging the ring trying to at a huge wrestler and he gets dropped by 5'8 Mark Curtis like its no big deal.

Watching Mark Curtis wrestle guys twice his size to the mat is one of my favorite things.

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

Ganso Bomb posted:

I imagine they each did the calculus of “is it worse to get attacked by this dude or show up on the news as Pro Wrestlers Beat Up Developmentally Disabled Fan”

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Ian Rotten hollering into the mic LEARN TO SELL

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Fred Yehi fell for dumb satanic panic Target poo poo but the satanic Mickey Mouse in the video is cracking me up.

https://twitter.com/fuller_kiley/status/1662895852233404416

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
"Satanic Mickey Mouse," are we sure that isn't just Kingdom Hearts

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Not enough belts and buckles to be a kingdom hearts

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
https://twitter.com/hulkhogan/status/1662915165476511744?s=46&t=AwMtDeZF_tX5DmOd53fE0g

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
Emi wants that Wembley match so bad
https://twitter.com/EmiSakura_gtmv/status/1662944347074211840

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Sometimes I’ll buy a gas station rose and hold it up to the night’s sky in hope Emi will see it reflected in the stars. It’s like a couple days delay because of the speed and distance involved which is the kind of no pressure notice me energy I’m going for.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

coconono posted:

Sometimes I’ll buy a gas station rose and hold it up to the night’s sky in hope Emi will see it reflected in the stars. It’s like a couple days delay because of the speed and distance involved which is the kind of no pressure notice me energy I’m going for.

drat it coco you know those only exist for meth heads to turn the rose's tube into a pipe

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

exactly

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

god I hope not!!!

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

Quantum of Phallus posted:

god I hope not!!!

the last thing Britain needs is another loving queen

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

Quantum of Phallus posted:

god I hope not!!!

What is it like to be devoid of joy

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

https://twitter.com/TheKipSabian/status/1662996734044438533?t=lwCruoPNr0WK0JPaBd6Xyw&s=19

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
lol

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

If I had the ability I would’ve put the Blade’s face in your avatar and just posted that. Would’ve been fun. If only…

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Merrill Grinch
May 21, 2001

infuriated by investments

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Someone should shrink this down and make it a smiley

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!
https://twitter.com/Fightful/status/1663215378515001345

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Power Windows posted:

What is it like to be devoid of joy

ask people watching emi sakura matches!!!

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 41 hours!

*regretfully turns in wrestling fan card* :sigh:

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
pretty sure I won't be taking lectures on what is or isn't wrestling from the person currently creating the world's worst weekly show

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

If you let Tyrus' being dogshit irl stop you from watching him be dogshit in the ring, what kind of fake fan are you!

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 41 hours!
If I'm running a wrestling company and I'm down to where Tyrus is the only guy I can feasibly put my world title on, I think I'd just close up shop at that point

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Here is what ringside ticket sales look like for Day 1 of the Crockett Cup this weekend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Real Horse
Oct 26, 2013

Ok Billy, sure. I’ll ignore* Tyrus being a horrible person (which is a pretty big thing to ignore!). Here are a list of things I would rather watch than a Tyrus match, even if he suddenly became a incredibly progressive person:

-AEW co-champions Kip Sabien and Max Caster
-The Bloodline story continuing for another five years, winning multiple Emmy awards
-A 60 minute Iron Man match between Luther and Mark Henry
-TNT champion FTR Hair
-Impact weekly
-“So Much happening in the world: The collected promos of Cody Rhodes in AEW”
-Literally any other wrestling content

So no, Billy, even with politics out of the equation, I’m still not gonna watch your lovely promotion. And I feel pretty confident that I’m a wrestling fan.

*And even if Tyrus suddenly became the greatest wrestler in history, I’m not putting aside his reprehensible politics to watch him, because as stated, he is a walking pile of poo poo.