Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

LifeSunDeath posted:

just eyeball it

My eyes are burning pretty bad, would not recommend this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
Coffee is a drug.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Some bodybuilders make their own shake powder and at least one of them managed to accidentally overdose himself with caffeine powder, which I don't get as instant coffee powder exists and is much easier to measure than pure caffeine.

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

What do you think it means, bitch?
I believe that is most acceptably noted as “a pinch”

Rexxed
May 1, 2010

Dis is amazing!
I gotta try dis!

By popular demand posted:

Some bodybuilders make their own shake powder and at least one of them managed to accidentally overdose himself with caffeine powder, which I don't get as instant coffee powder exists and is much easier to measure than pure caffeine.

I guess, but I got a 400g of caffeine powder years ago for like 12 bucks. Beats the cost of stuff that's less caffeine for more money?

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
I got these bone conduction bluetooth headphones in the mail yesterday.

Sound quality is better than expected and the bluetooth has been interference-free so far. I can listen to music while still hearing other stuff around me (including conversation).

I listened to them for about 2 hours today and the battery is apparently still at 90%.

Note that "ADZUKI BEAN®" is inexplicably missing from the side of the actual product.

withak fucked around with this message at 23:33 on May 28, 2023

Moot .1415926535
Mar 24, 2006

Yep, that's pretty much it.

Rexxed posted:

I guess, but I got a 400g of caffeine powder years ago for like 12 bucks. Beats the cost of stuff that's less caffeine for more money?

Hang on. Are you saying that you like mix caffeine powder with water or something instead of drinking coffee?

ante
Apr 9, 2005

SUNSHINE AND RAINBOWS
He's saying he mixes it with a pre-workout smoothie or something, along with a bunch of other supplements. In that context it is perfectly reasonable, as a practically free additive, with as little taste as possible.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

400 gr. Is roughly equivalent to all the caffeine from 130 jars of instant coffee at a fraction of the price so dude is set for years.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

400 gr. Is roughly equivalent to all the caffeine from 130 jars of instant coffee at a fraction of the price so dude is set for years.

Or really buzzed for a couple of weeks

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
Didn't some TCC moron freebase caffeine a while back? I remember his report being like "well my heart's pounding and I'm super anxious but there's no real high or delirium" and then someone pointed out it's literally worse for you than crack.

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

Omich poluyobok, skazhi ty narkoman? ya prosto tozhe gde to tam zhivu, mogli by vmeste uyobyvat' narkotiki

In the interest of scoring some meaningless internet points education I used my lovely AE scale advertised 0.1 gr. Resolution

a drug scale should have 0.001g resolution, which is 0.01g in practice as small amounts are finicky

anything active in single-digit mg range you probably want to weigh in 10+ mg amounts and then dissolve in solution so you can accurately dose based on mg/mL. or you can just eyeball it anyway like idiots on reddit

0.1g is fine for weed though! or coffee

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

months and months ago, i bought a cheap infrared thermometer and never used it. i finally got the chance when i realized it'd be useful for checking the temps on my cast iron pan. and then i realized i could do the same for the wok

i still haven't actually used the kill-a-watt knockoff, though

however, little jones loves his kirby stuff. really strange that one of the kirby stickers says "war criminal" on it but welp

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

Achmed Jones posted:

however, little jones loves his kirby stuff. really strange that one of the kirby stickers says "war criminal" on it but welp

:justpost:

Meskhenet
Apr 26, 2010

Meskhenet posted:

Shirt i got was button up.

I have just ordered a tee shirt though.. SO not sure, but i found their sizing chart to be pretty spot on.

Its almost like its a legit store site for something (maybe in japan???) and not a knockoff site. (which is weird for aliexpress)

And lets see if thsi works for you

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/100...id=ROnGRXV4JuU0

let me know if the url fucks up. it will work for me as im logged in...

Quoting myself. Shirt arrived.

Its pretty good quality

In terms of fit. I got 2xl, and its big but not baggy, if that makes any sense ( i probably should have got just xl). Its a closed neck and fits fairly snug around neck and shoulders.

Pretty happy with it

BaronVanAwesome
Sep 11, 2001

I will never learn the secrets of "Increased fake female boar sp..."

Never say never, buddy.
Now you know.
Now we all know.

Achmed Jones posted:

Please.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Eating ppl alive is probably a war crime so...

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

Bug, feature, etc.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

DRINK ME posted:

Knock off Citizen Star Wars watches. I’m considering buying the first one (trench run) but I don’t really wear watches.

Phones are so loving huge these days, and take so long to pull out of your pocket/bag/whatever and "turn on" enough to see the time, so I started wearing a watch again last year. It's great. I just leave my cell phone at home after work.

e: It (the phone) runs on light so as long as I don't leave it face-down all the time in Winter, it's like... automatic.

Squish
Nov 22, 2007

Unrelenting.
Lipstick Apathy
Drug scale talk:
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005004302541177.html

Unperson_47 posted:

Looks like you can just straight up get a resistor binder with the resistors on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/EEEEE-Resist...ps%2C262&sr=8-1

livre de resistance

HELLOMYNAMEIS___
Dec 30, 2007

10/30/50/100pcs Cute Cartoon Kirby Stickers Kawaii Girls DIY Luggage Guitar Fridge Laptop Game Graffiti Vinyl Sticker Kids Decal

Here's a close-up of the War Criminal one:

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

Ought to be a USA flag, otherwise, top notch

Seems like all the sticker sets have at least one of these. Didn’t someone post about there being an ACAB one in their Paw Patrol pack?

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
Bah, that's an obvious import. The real usa version looks like

Pekinduck
May 10, 2008

Sentient Data posted:

The sorcerer's Kirby.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Amazing lol

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

This really makes it easier to find my human skin face masks that I enjoy wearing and also detecting if my pet has fungus.

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words
The pet fungus in question is ringworm fwiw

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

And one of the skin fuckeries it can help diagnose is melasma.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

The human skin mask + uv combo is for bleaching your face

BaronVanAwesome
Sep 11, 2001

I will never learn the secrets of "Increased fake female boar sp..."

Never say never, buddy.
Now you know.
Now we all know.

Sentient Data posted:

Kirby's Dream Collection

Squish
Nov 22, 2007

Unrelenting.
Lipstick Apathy

Anne Whateley posted:

You can still have a fungus as a pet, if you really want to though.

DRINK ME
Jul 31, 2006
i cant fix avs like this because idk the bbcode - HTML IS BS MAN
I saw one cute (and true) badge I wanted and somehow ordered five knitting/yarn related badges.

Maybe the recommendations kicked in because I bought some knitting needles, but it’s been giving me a lot of craft related badges - I also did buy one other badge about a year ago, they’ve really got my number now.

wheatpuppy
Apr 25, 2008

YOU HAVE MY POST!

DRINK ME posted:

I saw one cute (and true) badge I wanted and somehow ordered five knitting/yarn related badges.

Maybe the recommendations kicked in because I bought some knitting needles, but it’s been giving me a lot of craft related badges - I also did buy one other badge about a year ago, they’ve really got my number now.

Make sure to stay away from the enamel pins thread or you'll get sucked in to the never-ending cycle of "just this one more."

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Enamel pins 900$
Food 100$
Housing 230$
Please help my famil is dying.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
At least 365 nm is the "harmless" uv.

Assuming it's 365.

DeadMansSuspenders
Jan 10, 2012

I wanna be your left hand man

Steel Panther sells similar shirts from their shop / tours.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Anne Whateley posted:

And does not always fluoresce. And some of the creams used for skin problems fluoresce. Urine also does not fluoresce, in my experience. And when i asked my vet about it, she said it fluoresces if she has given the owner a dye to haves cat ingest in a multi-cat household when they can’t figure out which cat is peeing outside the box. It’s almost always a health problem, so it’s helpful to know which cat to bring in for numerous tests.

Wait…where am i? gently caress, the aliexpress thread.

$1.72 25% Off | Funny Cat Interactive Teaser Training Toy Creative Kittens Mini Pompoms Games Toys Pets Supplies Accessories Toys For Cat
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mMb9ugg

Comes with 100 fluffy balls to plug up your vacuum cleaner when you could have sworn you had already pulled all of the cat toys out from under your furniture before vacuuming.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Let's not pretend here, a gun that shoots soft toy balls is not for the cat's entertainment -
:v:"well pardner, uh reckon this town a'int big enough for the both of us"
:catstare: *runs and hides*
:v:"well shucks, now I need to buy a new cat. Yet again."

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

https://twitter.com/cybergibbons/status/1663423374926684161

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

Love to have methanol vapors all around anywhere you put that thing.