Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
ripped the bong now you're rippin' rear end

hell yass

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm a GENERAL, not some opera floozy!
The peppermint capsules i eat for hurty guts are really good for tolerating what happens after eating avb

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

God drat John Wick 4 is three hours long because every badguy needs the half mag > Judo throw > leg lock > headshot combo... Mobs too tanky.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

this is a really good picture I like it a lot

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

why was i not using these long press lighters versus callousing my thumb up on flint and spark ones lmao

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

cumpantry posted:

why was i not using these long press lighters versus callousing my thumb up on flint and spark ones lmao

get yourself a refillable lighter with built in pipe tools, i picked up one like this ages ago and there's been no going back ever since

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

DoombatINC posted:

get yourself a refillable lighter with built in pipe tools, i picked up one like this ages ago and there's been no going back ever since

holy crap

Spaghett
May 2, 2007

Spooked ya...

Dick Fontaine posted:

Had a whole bunch of ABV saved up and I was going to make a nice edible yesterday but I was feeling lazy so I horked it all down with a couple big glasses of water instead.

Today, I can’t stop ripping farts and each and every one makes the whole room smell like weed. It’s great. I should do this more often.

Uhh... That's a weird way to do weed

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

DoombatINC posted:

wow the ultimate weapon

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

Great messaging here

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
sitting here, thinking about making deviled eggs with weed butter

UPDATE: it's really good :toot:

YeahTubaMike fucked around with this message at 20:19 on May 29, 2023

Dead Nerve
Mar 27, 2007

YeahTubaMike posted:

sitting here, thinking about making deviled eggs with weed butter

UPDATE: it's really good :toot:

deviled eggs meets devils lettuce, sounds like a perfect combo

eddiewalker
Apr 28, 2004

Arrrr ye landlubber
i’ve got Sturgill playing grass while I mow grass and smoke grass :patriot:

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Spaghett posted:

Uhh... That's a weird way to do weed

Knock it all you want. I’ll be over here getting high off my own farts and loving it.

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

it's not called skunk for nothing

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
Day 9 of tolerance break. Part of me wants to keep this going once I’m back home, but the other part of me loves weed

E: maybe I just need to set some boundaries and not smoke all day every day

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
weekend warrior

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
Smoke weeeeed allll day everyday!!!

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

DoombatINC posted:

Get a Protopipe to complete the EDC ensemble

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

It looks like you'd be smoking weed out of C-3P0's wiener.

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating

TheKingslayer posted:

Tastes like copper

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

TheKingslayer posted:

:shrug: how do u get high

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
could you distill the abv fart moisture I to yet more consumables

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Good idea! I’ll give it a go in one of these next time.

Aragosta
May 12, 2001

hiding in plain sight

Dick Fontaine posted:

Good idea! I’ll give it a go in one of these next time.

With a Fremen chillsuit in good working condition, a high can be sustained for weeks, even in the dry states, Sire.

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib
Just let the magic smoke out of my Tinymight 2. Not the good magic smoke.

I think it took a knock when I was travelling and there was a rattle inside which I worried was a broken glass tube.

Luckily it was just a displaced o-ring, and I managed to re-assemble the heater assembly.

There is a part that holds the element inside the heater, it has 4 possible orientations as it attaches to the element, 2 pins for the PCB and 3 stand off legs. This slightly odd combination on an otherwise axially symmetrical part means that there are 4 possible orientations of the part. Only one of the positions is correct, 2 of the positions will not allow you to fit the PCB, that's ok. The final incorrect position places the stand off leg in such a way that it can contact part of the heating element when the chassis is tightened down. It is not possible to see this contact easily. This entire issue would be solved if the part had 4 stand off legs instead of 3.

If they had supplied service or assembly guides on their website or just not hosed up the design on this part this could have been avoided :(

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

I've been high literally 24/7 for 16+ years and I think it's finally time to change that. I'm trying to go as long as I can this morning before smoking and then I'll shoot for a little longer every day. Every time I've tried to stop smoking before I failed miserably on the first day but I think it was because I always tried to quit when I was out of weed, and that made me anxious and it was harder to quit. Right now I've got a bunch of weed and I can reward myself for abstaining with a bowl later :2bong:

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

deep dish peat moss posted:

I've been high literally 24/7 for 16+ years and I think it's finally time to change that. I'm trying to go as long as I can this morning before smoking and then I'll shoot for a little longer every day. Every time I've tried to stop smoking before I failed miserably on the first day but I think it was because I always tried to quit when I was out of weed, and that made me anxious and it was harder to quit. Right now I've got a bunch of weed and I can reward myself for abstaining with a bowl later :2bong:

man, going off weed for a day is no thang, going off weed for a week makes me literally have a meltdown. just be careful.

Furious George
Oct 3, 2002
Huh, haven't checked the bottom of the grinder for a while, wonder if there's enough to make some brownies

ooh, just enough!

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Minnesota just became the 23rd state to legalize.

10% tax.

Philthy fucked around with this message at 19:48 on May 30, 2023

Randy Travesty
Oct 27, 2014

PHANTOM QUEEN

Philthy posted:

10% tax.

Heck of a deal. Good job Minnesota.

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009

Philthy posted:

10% tax.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Dead Nerve
Mar 27, 2007

Philthy posted:

10% tax.

:hellyeah:

It's good to see another Midwest state doing it right!

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no
I would say looks like Iowa's getting surrounded but LOL Nebraska ain’t going anywhere.

Vashro
May 12, 2004

Proud owner of Lazy Lion #46
Anyone experienced with long term storage of bulk wax concentrates? I consolidated into large glass jars and vacuum sealed them in a bag. Will these last years if covered in a fridge? Freezer?

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

good job nords

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
A vapor genie style proto pipe would be ace

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007