Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
First day back and some kinda snafu with forcepoint is blocking everyones web browsers but that's someone else's department so :sax:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Currently being serenaded by a man playing "The Sound of Silence" on a Peruvian flute

lol this rules

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Currently being serenaded by a man playing "The Sound of Silence" on a Peruvian flute

lol this rules

Ask him to play El Condor Pasa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqJvqMeaDtU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
You guys remember that south park about Peruvian flute musicians? I don't really, I think it was one of the first seasons and remember there was like Peruvian flute musicians everywhere and they were complaining about it but I don't remember the rest of the episode

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
just put in my first job application in years. :getin:

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Nooner posted:

You guys remember that south park about Peruvian flute musicians? I don't really, I think it was one of the first seasons and remember there was like Peruvian flute musicians everywhere and they were complaining about it but I don't remember the rest of the episode

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnYAOSrTQaI

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Nooner posted:

The Peruvian flute troupes were the only thing staving off an invasion of kaiju-sized guinea pigs

One had a pirate costume

AARD VARKMAN posted:

Time to move on from the meeting factory?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

AARD VARKMAN posted:

I’ll put in a good word for you down at the factory.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

cumpantry posted:

you posted your real full address with a kid at home? wtf

???

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

!!!

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

AARD VARKMAN posted:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
the tension board can go gently caress itself :mad:

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
have there been any decent doctor shows since House

DrGreatJob
Oct 3, 2006

we fuck each other very well and we have a lot of energy from eating plantfoods
yeah

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

please name them

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

My old lady has been watching this Korean show called Doctor Lawyer. It’s about a doctor who became a lawyer to fight medical crimes.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

House 2

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

AARD VARKMAN posted:

Doctor Who

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Oh wait you said decent.

No, none.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

This show is a warcrime and the British should be punished for what they've unleashed upon the world

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
i actually think modern doctor who was fine for the first few seasons or at least fun to watch if dumb as hell. not a lot of other scifi tv out there at the time

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

AARD VARKMAN posted:

I was going to say A Young Doctor's Notebook, but I guess the last season of that show aired in 2013. I didn't watch House, so am not sure when it ended off the top of my head.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Young_Doctor%27s_Notebook_(TV_series)

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

The best doctor show is Check It Out with Dr Steve Brule.

For your health

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

cumpantry posted:

Can you post it again I missed it

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Saalkin posted:

The best doctor show is Check It Out with Dr Steve Brule.

For your health

this is accurate, the hippie joel episode was v. informative

cumpantry posted:

are you mixing up Literally a Person with A Terrible Person having a psychotic meltdown across GBS but specifically in the ex-con guy's thread

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Been hearing, uh, things, about The Surgeon

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Kept seeing stuff online about people being all mad about autism doctor show recently apparently it is bad

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!

MrQwerty posted:

are you mixing up Literally a Person with A Terrible Person having a psychotic meltdown across GBS but specifically in the ex-con guy's thread
What did Literally a Terrible Person do this time???

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
I tried the first episode of New Amsterdam and woof.

SPOILERS isis sent somebody from Liberia with an Ebola infection to America and the FBI showed up and said THATS A TERRORIST then the doctor was like "plz listen to his story about how he was tricked into getting it" and FBI guy was just like "ok" and showed up at the end of the episode with a picture of the REAL BAD GUY

also the lady doctor GOT A CUT ON HER GLOVE IN QUARANTINE SAVING THE INFECTED KID but then it turned out ISIS is dumb dumbs and infected him with something treatable and then the main doctor opened the door to quarantine holding lady doctor and she came out and everyone clapped

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

I am watching I think you should leave s3 and it's lol

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Yellowjackets writers certainly lost the loving thread.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Have just received some terrible news from the home front

It appears we are no longer able to leech off my parents Netflix account :negative:

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

yeah I shitcanned netflix pretty much as soon as I saw they were gonna do that cuz I was barely using it anyway

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Nooner posted:

Have just received some terrible news from the home front

It appears we are no longer able to leech off my parents Netflix account :negative:

Same but my sis'. With that and the YouTube app having basically all the ads on every video, there's basically no point for me for owning a smart tv now.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

It’s not exactly a “doctor show”, but this doctor’s channel is pretty good if you want to bingewatch goony misadventures.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
The Dr Quinn Medicine Woman reboot on Paramount Plus is pretty dope. Was really not expecting that much nudity.

kntfkr fucked around with this message at 21:05 on May 30, 2023

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 17 hours!

MrQwerty posted:

LOL i am. sorry

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

kntfkr posted:

The Dr Quinn Medicine Woman reboot on Paramount Plus is pretty dope. Was really not expecting that much nudity.

BigBeefCity
Oct 26, 2022

~*Special Delivery*~
~*For Anime Fans*~

OVERSIZE
PACKAGE

Nooner posted:

1 hour till first day of work.

just weighed myself and have put on almost 10 pounds overthe last 4 weeks so probably this will be a good thing for me lol

lmao you fat bastard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBeefCity
Oct 26, 2022

~*Special Delivery*~
~*For Anime Fans*~

OVERSIZE
PACKAGE

AARD VARKMAN posted:

first day back, meeting scheduled this morning for this morning, boss started to close the call 15 minutes in then mentioned a mexico football team and then went on an unrelated 13 minute work rant before letting us leave

Depending on situation, this MIGHT be cool, or just loving aggravating

e: I got some pre-peeled mandarin oranges from the grocery store, today, and this poo poo owns....
they aren't even in syrup/juice - they are just freshly peeled oranges.

BigBeefCity fucked around with this message at 21:24 on May 30, 2023