Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

This week's shouts out are deranged

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Dango Bango posted:

This week's shouts out are deranged

Tacos

E:

Silly imo.

projecthalaxy fucked around with this message at 19:37 on May 29, 2023

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!

projecthalaxy posted:

Tacos

E:

Silly imo.

These guys are weird cause they kinda made their whole thing trying to find the positives during the worst of Vince's WWE booking and then the instant HHH took over they veered into making GBS threads on every single thing AEW does

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Drakkel posted:

These guys are weird cause they kinda made their whole thing trying to find the positives during the worst of Vince's WWE booking and then the instant HHH took over they veered into making GBS threads on every single thing AEW does

I started the vid to see what they thought and their core thesis is that vince and the Saudis showed us all how to do a show yesterday so this is TKs backlash 2018, his victory road 2011

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
I'm still in the middle of the show, so far it's been a great PPV but not the greatest PPV in the history of Wrestling since the last AEW PPV, so technically it is the worst AEW PPV.

gripebomb
Dec 13, 2006

I wanted to fight the world.

- Eddie Kingston

sleep with the vicious posted:

Agree with this. I didn't used to like Joe Lanza's audio but something clicked and I am a full on flagship guy now and I find the Patreon really worth it.

*claps hands* Get into it!

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
Kane jerking off in the middle of the Alliance locker room is… certainly an image… thanks Boys!

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/TrevorDame/status/1663465034868228096

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Reveal the dog ballet snowflakes.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

hahahaha

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6THI5M9VQM

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
It's great.

"My daughter um, won some award in a parade today."
"Really?"
"Yeah, yeah first place for a... you know the best act with an animal. You know, basically, you know, her... dog. You know, training her dog and things like that."
"What does the dog do?"
"Ballet."
"Dog does ballet?"
"Yes."
"Wow..."
"Yep."
"Well, if that's true, then I can see how she won an award."
"Yeah."
"Because I've never seen a dog do ballet."
"Yeah. Well it's not like classic ballet, but it's pirouettes and things like that.
"That sounds like classic ballet to me."
"Ok, well then it's classic ballet. I don't know much about ballet. I mean the dog is definitely trained in it though."
"Well yeah, you'd think so. 'Cause I've never seen untrained dog do a pirouette."
"No."

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

lmao

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Kennel posted:

untrained dog do a pirouette

backyard dog

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Kennel posted:

It's great.

"My daughter um, won some award in a parade today."
"Really?"
"Yeah, yeah first place for a... you know the best act with an animal. You know, basically, you know, her... dog. You know, training her dog and things like that."
"What does the dog do?"
"Ballet."
"Dog does ballet?"
"Yes."
"Wow..."
"Yep."
"Well, if that's true, then I can see how she won an award."
"Yeah."
"Because I've never seen a dog do ballet."
"Yeah. Well it's not like classic ballet, but it's pirouettes and things like that.
"That sounds like classic ballet to me."
"Ok, well then it's classic ballet. I don't know much about ballet. I mean the dog is definitely trained in it though."
"Well yeah, you'd think so. 'Cause I've never seen untrained dog do a pirouette."
"No."

you could never in a million years script something as funny as Dave

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
Now I'm just upset I never got Dave Westminster Dog Show coverage when they pre-empted RAW.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Wrestling ain't dog ballet.

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

Cry 'Mayhem!' and let slip the dogs of Wardlow.
Another Deadlock lore question: Is the "Anderson" in the funny voice they do sometimes from some promo? I have no idea what it's from but now every time I see or hear that name I say it funny in my head.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

apophenium posted:

Another Deadlock lore question: Is the "Anderson" in the funny voice they do sometimes from some promo? I have no idea what it's from but now every time I see or hear that name I say it funny in my head.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpiRfzb-iHQ&t=184s

Answers Me
Apr 24, 2012
I swear there was a brief moment where people thought Mr Anderson Kennedy was going to be the next big thing. The mid-2000s really were barren weren’t they.

E: laughing so hard at Dave/Bryan having a real 'what the dog doin'? moment (another Deadlock reference whose origin is lost on me)

Answers Me fucked around with this message at 20:59 on May 30, 2023

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!

Answers Me posted:

I swear there was a brief moment where people thought Mr Anderson Kennedy was going to be the next big thing. The mid-2000s really were barren weren’t they.

E: laughing so hard at Dave/Bryan having a real 'what the dog doin'? moment (another Deadlock reference whose origin is lost on me)

Wasn't he suppose to be the one that was Vince McMahon's illegitimate son and then he got in some sorta trouble so they swerved to it being Hornswaggle???

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Yeah that’s the legend

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Answers Me posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeYDTSYaUI4&t=1646s

e: looks like it was both before and after this episode, but it's something that picked up on the Patreon shouts out:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvWvQJCDeQk

Dango Bango fucked around with this message at 21:51 on May 30, 2023

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

Drakkel posted:

Wasn't he suppose to be the one that was Vince McMahon's illegitimate son and then he got in some sorta trouble so they swerved to it being Hornswaggle???

Supposedly yeah, then he got busted in the Signature Pharmacy scandal a few weeks after doing an interview about how he definitely doesn't do steroids.

Whoolighams
Jul 24, 2007
Thanks Dom Monaghan

Answers Me posted:

Dango Bango posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeYDTSYaUI4&t=1646s

e: looks like it was both before and after this episode, but it's something that picked up on the Patreon shouts out:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvWvQJCDeQk

James loves his classic Vine bits https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1uGKLsMiDo

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

:aaaaa:

I had no idea this was even a thing.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

https://youtu.be/hCag8VgzWNM

it really does sound like the tony hawk special noise at the beginning

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

The Dave/Bryan dog ballet stuff was great but I also love that the show started and Bryan got barely halfway through the opening sentence before Dave cut him off and made him wait while he went to go check on something/get his notes or something :allears:

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

vine really was haute culture.

PaybackJack
May 21, 2003

You'll hit your head and say: 'Boy, how stupid could I have been. A moron could've figured this out. I must be a real dimwit. A pathetic nimnal. A wretched idiotic excuse for a human being for not having figured these simple puzzles out in the first place...As usual, you've been a real pantload!

1glitch0 posted:

Wrestling ain't dog ballet.

Outlaw indy mudshow dog ballet.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Jerusalem posted:

The Dave/Bryan dog ballet stuff was great but I also love that the show started and Bryan got barely halfway through the opening sentence before Dave cut him off and made him wait while he went to go check on something/get his notes or something :allears:

It was classic examples of both of them - Dave's "hold on I have it right here *shuffles papers*" and Bryan redoing the entire intro to restart the show, yet not bothering to edit out the false start.

Also, listened to episode 5/6 for the Vince BtB and yeah, I'm agreeing with one of the earlier posts about wasted time.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Dango Bango posted:

Also, listened to episode 5/6 for the Vince BtB and yeah, I'm agreeing with one of the earlier posts about wasted time.

Yeah the latest one feels even more off topic and meandering after they actually started talking about Vince at last in the 4th one.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

they're scared.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

bolstering the bastards

0konner
Nov 17, 2016

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
Bryan on WOL is legit trying to give HHH the credit for the miz actually working hard suddenly in the one match with Ricochet this week. As if the miz hadn’t been around for the whole period where Hunter was actually in charge.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

0konner posted:

Bryan on WOL is legit trying to give HHH the credit for the miz actually working hard suddenly in the one match with Ricochet this week. As if the miz hadn’t been around for the whole period where Hunter was actually in charge.

Who should get the credit? Alvarez himself?

0konner
Nov 17, 2016

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY

projecthalaxy posted:

Who should get the credit? Alvarez himself?

Cody is clearly elevating the workrate company-wide.

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Miz was mid-way through saying his catchphrase and had a powerful moment of self realisation

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Part 6 of the Vince btb is probably the most focused it’s been for the entire runtime and is a lot better for it, but that doesn’t retroactively make the bulk of the other 5 parts not almost entirely superfluous.

A real missed opportunity altogether.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Am I just reading way too much into this, or is it being very carefully suggested on WOR and WOL that WWE started the rumor of AEW getting a billion dollar deal just so they could then use that rumor as "evidence" of how other wrestling promotions can succeed so therefore the judge should throw out MLW's lawsuit against them?