Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Shrapnig posted:

I'm here for Manchester United legends Chris Smalling and Nemanja Matic.

dont forget Alex Telles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Never heard of him

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

a european cup final seems like a good time for me to go on a boring spiel about buda and pest originally being two cities

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

All the haircuts are on show tonight

Backdoor Delivery
Nov 15, 2004

one cool dude

2 Time TRP Sack Race Champion

FullLeatherJacket posted:

a european cup final seems like a good time for me to go on a boring spiel about buda and pest originally being two cities

He was basically asking for it by writing Buda-Pest, let's hear it, god knows the game will be boring

Nuclear Spoon
Aug 18, 2010

I want to cry out
but I don’t scream and I don’t shout
And I feel so proud
to be alive
i think it would be funny if bryan gil joined the roster of loaned out spurs players who have won a trophy

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

DYBALA

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Sevilla have been poo poo

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Sevillol

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Now for 55 minutes of shithousing

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

Sevilla will probably want to try shooting soon

what a through ball though

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

Mancini the thug with a Zidane like pass for the assist lol amazing

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Rakibitch

Nuclear Spoon
Aug 18, 2010

I want to cry out
And I feel so proud
to be alive
lmao at mourinho somehow looking disgusted with that

https://cazn.me/v/694a4d

Nuclear Spoon fucked around with this message at 20:52 on May 31, 2023

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

Backdoor Delivery posted:

He was basically asking for it by writing Buda-Pest, let's hear it, god knows the game will be boring

like, they didn't bother building a bridge over the danube until the mid-19th century and it didn't become an official single city until 1873, before that it was all "stupid assholes who live over the river"

to a certain extent the same is true of london, which is why you have a bunch of stuff still labelled as "city of westminster" and there's something called the "city of london" which is distinct from the city that is called london, but they didn't just do that until the advent of flash photography

budapest is nice though if you want to eat at eastern european prices without actually meeting serbs, or if you want to go swimming in an art deco building

they'll try and sell you on the "ruin bars" but they're all literally just hipster bars with exposed ventilation ducts and not actually a secret soviet apartment you go in to drink vodka out of uranium glass

sevilla are bad

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

The unstoppable force of Sevilla winning the Europa League every year VS the immovable Mourinho parked bus. I'm enjoying this a lot.

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

I just tuned in, I assume the 7 minutes of stoppage time is because of maximum shithousing?

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

qirex posted:

I just tuned in, I assume the 7 minutes of stoppage time is because of maximum shithousing?

Not really, there were few real collissions between players this was before the goal. But I feel like the time wasting will be unbearable in the 2nd half, can't blame Roma though. Sevilla need better crosses in or shoot outside the box like Rakitic did.

Al2001
Apr 7, 2007

You've gone through at the back
Did the commentator just say the last player to score against a Mourinho team in a european final was Henrik Larsson in 2003?

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Al2001 posted:

Did the commentator just say the last player to score against a Mourinho team in a european final was Henrik Larsson in 2003?

I looked it up, yep. Porto won the 02/03 UEFA Cup 3-2 over Celtic, every other European final has been a clean sheet for Jose.

Average Lettuce
Oct 22, 2012

Al2001 posted:

Welp

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

So much for that stat

Al2001
Apr 7, 2007

Hell yesssss

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Al2001 posted:

Nobody said that, nope

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Owen Goal with an improvised finish off the thigh

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

Nice finish by the Roma defender

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

Al2001 posted:

does it still count if it's your own player doing the scoring?

Nuclear Spoon
Aug 18, 2010

I want to cry out
And I feel so proud
to be alive
lmao

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

This

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Love a goalmouth scramble me (when my team isn't involved)

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

I hate Erik Lamela

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
Sevilla’d

happens to the best of us

ozmunkeh
Feb 28, 2008

hey guys what is happening in this thread
Lol amazing

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 15 days!
gently caress mourinho and gently caress roma

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

lol how is that not a pen

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
Really surprised that was overturned

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

About time these continental fancy dans got a taste of Premier League refereeing

ozmunkeh
Feb 28, 2008

hey guys what is happening in this thread
I was saying mooourinho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al2001
Apr 7, 2007

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi posted:

lol how is that not a pen

He might've been better off not embellishing it so much