Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Frank Frank posted:

It’s not going to happen. It never happens

The book signing happened!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
maybe the name of the art installation should be Nathen Ate

thank you and I'll take my answer off the air

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

Nathen Ate my balls

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

OldAlias posted:

Nathen Ate my balls

he wishes

has he done a tv show yet? i feel like that's very up his alley to try, i only periodically skim this thread because it's too much weird for one sitting

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

mediaphage posted:

he wishes

has he done a tv show yet? i feel like that's very up his alley to try, i only periodically skim this thread because it's too much weird for one sitting

He did a garfieldEats documentary and goes almost exactly how you would expect it to

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug

Frank Frank posted:

He did a garfieldEats documentary and goes almost exactly how you would expect it to

This is an extremely generous use of the word "documentary" here lmao. It was as much a documentary as 90 Day Fiancé is - it was Nathen's attempt at a lovely reality TV show.

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic

Frank Frank posted:

Including promising another episode that, sadly, would never come.

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

Remember when he put photos of the restaurant through a lovely AI filter and tried to sell them as nfts

Bets on him doing the same with cereal boxes?

not a bot
Jan 9, 2019
Didn't he originally market the documentary by naming multiple big name Hollywood people as being part of it?

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

not a bot posted:

Didn't he originally market the documentary by naming multiple big name Hollywood people as being part of it?

When wouldn’t he do something like that?

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

not a bot posted:

It is important to remember that the documentary he marketed this way is a future project (that will never happen) which is different than the reality show documentary mentioned previously.

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

Nathan's dad probably sat through 30 seconds of that 'documentary' and screamed "WTF IS THIS poo poo" and promptly reduced his next check to bare minimum

would explain all his stillborn promises of 'to be continued' projects

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

Binary Badger posted:

Nathan's dad probably sat through 30 seconds of that 'documentary' and screamed "WTF IS THIS poo poo" and promptly reduced his next check to bare minimum

would explain all his stillborn promises of 'to be continued' projects

i am doubtful his dad watches anything his son produces

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

mediaphage posted:

he wishes

In his mind he starred and won in the "Marry Nathen" reality show he was going to make and explicably dropped after like a week

Hedenius
Aug 23, 2007
https://twitter.com/garfieldeatsco/status/1663939024518619136?s=46&t=mzWS2vgSInnU9jlt8C3n_Q

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

he’s done TV, many years ago he did some breast cancer fundraiser thing which he made about himself

istewart
Apr 13, 2005

Still contemplating why I didn't register here under a clever pseudonym

is he entirely sure that the people who win these auctions want to be put on blast like that

also, do the auctions indicate that the winnter receives a video call?

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

istewart posted:

is he entirely sure that the people who win these auctions want to be put on blast like that

also, do the auctions indicate that the winnter receives a video call?

I'm pretty sure he's doing everything wrong with how you run these sort of auctions, and I'm pretty confident Emily doesn't actually exist, but yeah sort of wouldn't expected anything else.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
This will finally heal the bonds between Israel and Palestine. See? Peace is possible.

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.
https://twitter.com/nathenmazri/status/1663939596567166979?s=20

Omg Omg Omg

Congrats, hun

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

i'm not gonna lie, i'd have bid if i were twink enough to fit it.

istewart
Apr 13, 2005

Unfortunately the orange textile also now has some questionable stains

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

All right which one of you bought the suit?

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Strategic Tea posted:

All right which one of you bought the suit?

Duh Emily Schwartzman.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Lmao just casually doxxing your auction winner

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
he wants her to work for him, as an unpaid fanvestor

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
A historic day for :canada:

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Wait until she finds out what superpowers the suit has

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

So is it now up to Emily Shwartzman to cleanse this bitch of a world? Are we sure she has the necessary cattitude?

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

i've come from the future to tell you all we have to stop party rock before it returns
Let's leave the poor buyer out of this - they may have bought a stupid suit, but I suspect they didn't know Nathen would tell everyone that they did

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm

im saint germain posted:

Let's leave the poor buyer out of this - they may have bought a stupid suit, but I suspect they didn't know Nathen would tell everyone that they did

I suppose there’s a chance they don’t actually know who Nathen is and just wanted a weird suit for some reason

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

700 bucks is a pretty good price for a bespoke 3-piece suit. You know, if you are the same size as Nathen Mazri and want to look like Garfield.

https://twitter.com/GarfieldEATSco/status/1663944216672706561

50 bucks for this pillow on the other hand is an absolute steal. And then I saw the buyer. I desperately need to know exactly how much irony Emily made these purchases with.

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm
Yeah never mind about Emily being a clueless rando, she’s all about the Nathenverse

… assuming she exists

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

i've come from the future to tell you all we have to stop party rock before it returns

Lol that pillow looks so stupid

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

im saint germain posted:

She owns the suit. She now owns its terrible curse. I look forward to EmilyEats

Hedenius
Aug 23, 2007

First live human eh…

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Frank Frank posted:

She owns the suit. She now owns its terrible curse. I look forward to EmilyEats

Would watch a movie about a cursed suit that always makes it's owner start weirdly branded restaurant chains. Like the first media you see after you put on the suit that's the brand you're going to make your restaurant chain around. You see toilet paper with a lumberjack as their mascot, than your doing a lumberjack toilet paper mascot themed restaurant.

istewart
Apr 13, 2005

Hedenius posted:

First live human eh…

The first live human placed near Garfield... were there more? Just what the hell happened to that catsuit?

boof
Jun 3, 2001

david_a posted:

Yeah never mind about Emily being a clueless rando, she’s all about the Nathenverse

… assuming she exists

It's actually a coded cry for help, if you rearrange the letters of "Emily Shwartzman" you get "Why Mazri's Mental"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

boof posted:

It's actually a coded cry for help, if you rearrange the letters of "Emily Shwartzman" you get "Why Mazri's Mental"

Oh my goodness.