Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blockhead
Jun 6, 2003

turtle power
I could use a pie if anyone has an extra. I’ll send it right back. Blockhead In game. Thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H110Hawk
Dec 28, 2006

Blockhead posted:

I could use a pie if anyone has an extra. I’ll send it right back. Blockhead In game. Thanks!

Sent.

The Vikings
Jul 3, 2004

ODIN!!!!!

Nap Ghost
Could also use a borrowed pie. In game name also The Vikings

Blockhead
Jun 6, 2003

turtle power

Thank you! Received and returned.

H110Hawk
Dec 28, 2006

The Vikings posted:

Could also use a borrowed pie. In game name also The Vikings

Sent!

Blockhead posted:

Thank you! Received and returned.

Got it!

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

I believe I am now no longer in the presence of nice people.

Would it be too low-brow to say that goons exchanged cream pies today?

I bought mine, unfortunately. But the extra meals mean I can grind Mastery better.

Beasteh
Feb 12, 2012

I'M QUESTIONING MY EXISTENCE AND THIS IDIOT JUST WANTS TO PEE OFF A WALL

I would like to borrow a pie, same name ingame

koshmar
Oct 22, 2009

i'm not here

this isn't happening

Beasteh posted:

I would like to borrow a pie, same name ingame

Sent

koshmar
Oct 22, 2009

i'm not here

this isn't happening

widespread posted:

Would it be too low-brow to say that goons exchanged cream pies today?

I bought mine, unfortunately. But the extra meals mean I can grind Mastery better.

Kinda like a Lemon Party?

Beasteh
Feb 12, 2012

Thanks, returned

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

I love free pies, said the farmer with same name as here.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

I fired one over for you

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

I could use a pie! IGN is Ruggan!

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Ruggan posted:

I could use a pie! IGN is Ruggan!

Sent!

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

Thanks! Sent your copy back!

Vasler
Feb 17, 2004
Greetings Earthling! Do you have any Zoom Boots?
Could I borrow a pie too, please? Same ingame name.

H110Hawk
Dec 28, 2006

Vasler posted:

Could I borrow a pie too, please? Same ingame name.

Sent

Wayfaring Stranger
Feb 16, 2011
Can any farmgoons spare a pie? WayfaringStranger in game.

Please and thank you!

Fcdts26
Mar 18, 2009

Wayfaring Stranger posted:

Can any farmgoons spare a pie? WayfaringStranger in game.

Please and thank you!

Sent you one just now

Wayfaring Stranger
Feb 16, 2011

Fcdts26 posted:

Sent you one just now

Appreciate you!

Beasteh
Feb 12, 2012

I am starting to need a really rather silly amount of OJ with all the grinding I am doing to open up the last zones and tower pre quests

Mailbox is now at 210, any donations will be vastly appreciated (yes I do have my orchard maxed out to my inventory limit)

In-game name same as goon name

Starkk
Dec 31, 2008

I could use a pie, same IGN.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Sent

Starkk
Dec 31, 2008

Thank you!

Slimy Hog
Apr 22, 2008

Wayfaring Stranger posted:

WayfaringStranger in game.

I think you randomly. mailed me a single glass orb which was really nice because that was an item I was needing haha; I'm used to getting random orange juice and stuff

Vasler
Feb 17, 2004
Greetings Earthling! Do you have any Zoom Boots?

Thank you! I received two pies: One from Duckbar and another from MarcusSA. I've sent both back.

Wayfaring Stranger
Feb 16, 2011

Slimy Hog posted:

I think you randomly. mailed me a single glass orb which was really nice because that was an item I was needing haha; I'm used to getting random orange juice and stuff

Haha oops! I fatfingered a ton of stuff in this game. Glad it was useful though!

kaptainkaffeine
Apr 1, 2003

Drug Free Since: Lunch
I got my cutlasses!!! But now I’m wondering whether I should already have de-wormed access to the desert before I finish AWITW IV or if I’m supposed to get the crest for Unexpected Visitor XX somewhere else. I’ve dropped nearly a million stam getting UV all the way there and AWITW IV seems uuuuunreasonable without AC/lemonade.

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

I don't think there's any major content gated behind deworming. Maybe some of the new quests need desert stuff which is less annoying to get after you're dewormed, but otherwise it's just a time sink that's fine to put off until later.

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

The only advice for deworming is to try and get it over with before you bank too much stamina if possible because the stamina loss from the worm caps at 10K, and you will run into the worm a lot before the quest line is finished.

HPanda
Sep 5, 2008

kaptainkaffeine posted:

I got my cutlasses!!! But now I’m wondering whether I should already have de-wormed access to the desert before I finish AWITW IV or if I’m supposed to get the crest for Unexpected Visitor XX somewhere else. I’ve dropped nearly a million stam getting UV all the way there and AWITW IV seems uuuuunreasonable without AC/lemonade.

I think I determined that you need a crest either from AWITW or from just brute forcing the desert. In other words, AWITW is the way you can get the pity crest if it doesn't drop by that point. So either way, it's desert clicking time, and a lot of it.

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

Two HFCS tears trickled down the sides of his nose. But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved Corn.

koshmar
Oct 22, 2009

i'm not here

this isn't happening

mrmcd posted:

Two HFCS tears trickled down the sides of his nose. But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved Corn.

You wipe those sugary tears from your now sticky face. You look up to the sun, without it it those fields of corn would have never been possible. You hear a rustling off to your left, with the sun still leaving spots in your vision you see a figure approaching. Is that Jill? She looks like she needs something from you…

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

well OK then

kaptainkaffeine
Apr 1, 2003

Drug Free Since: Lunch

mrmcd posted:

I don't think there's any major content gated behind deworming. Maybe some of the new quests need desert stuff which is less annoying to get after you're dewormed, but otherwise it's just a time sink that's fine to put off until later.

I’ve got the 10B store and row, pets all to 6, and I’m up to T20. I think deworming and access to glacier lake feel like my next steps before I start pouring it all into the tower.

I’m just surprised by the escalation in AWITW IV. This’ll take ages if I gotta tap it out, but that’s the farmin’ life I guess.

Twincityhacker
Feb 18, 2011

I rushed calming the worm as I found that deeply fustrating - and only journeyed there when I had only my capped stamina vs over stamina until then.

littleratbastard
Aug 18, 2018
Working on Wall in the Way, and trying to get that piece of heart to finish VIII. In a way it’s good - pushes me to master the melon! If anyone needs melons, let me know and I’ll throw them your way.

H110Hawk
Dec 28, 2006

littleratbastard posted:

Working on Wall in the Way, and trying to get that piece of heart to finish VIII. In a way it’s good - pushes me to master the melon! If anyone needs melons, let me know and I’ll throw them your way.

Send them to the temple, that way you're working towards the mercy goal at the same time.

Twincityhacker
Feb 18, 2011

I got the mercy goal for the heart piece, and ~22, 000 watermelon that I had grown the entire game so far has netted me zero heart pieces.

I expect that a similar situation will happen for the ~46,000 potatos I'll have grown since game start - though I only need ~31,000 more for the mercy gold potato.

EDIT: Maybe I'll get one? I also need ~11,000 more for the potato batteries after that.

EDIT EDIT: Oh gently caress, I need another 40,000 potatos after that for a second gold potato for Strange Companions. After growing nearly 100,000 of them hopefully I'll get a natural gold potato drop. = (

Twincityhacker fucked around with this message at 15:43 on Jun 5, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H110Hawk
Dec 28, 2006

Twincityhacker posted:

Oh gently caress, I need another 40,000 potatos