Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: harrygomm, Astryl)

Rev. Melchisedech Howler
Sep 5, 2006

You know. Leather.
Pissy John hates nature, but he loooooooves piss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Astryl
Feb 1, 2005

"15,000 hours of Diablo II isn't that much, dweeb."

Leon Trotsky 2012 posted:

Angels basically get turned into paste and used to remake new angels.

Demons eventually reform in Hell.

It's not clear what happens to Diablo/everyone who all had their souls merged together into the Prime Evil and died (but, let's be real, there's no way they are dead for good and Diablo at least is making his way back).

No they have expounded on this in the lore books and basically they have an immortal “essence” that can only be contained but never permanently or destroyed. Blizzard has also confirmed that the “essence” of everything that was in the black soul stone has been freed.

Hashy
Nov 20, 2005

People sharing levelling builds is so funny. The path through level 25 is just you loving around with all of the abilities and seeing what feels fun with no penalty. Once you find what feels fun and strong you can literally invent a build wholesale by looking at and even using the search function on the skill tree in game. Then the best build is going to change depending on what stuff you get and you can casually browse the in game systems to see what sounds fun and strong. This is the fun part of the game. The unintuitive part about builds comes late in the paragon system (like 80+) when you have shitloads of options. If someone as wretchedly annoying as a YouTuber can make up a build you can too.

Jaytan
Dec 14, 2003

Childhood enlistment means fewer birthdays to remember

BULBASAUR posted:

which # will the error be this time?

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Went and got some beer and a bucket of grocery store cookies

Mayveena
Dec 27, 2006

People keep vandalizing my ID photo; I've lodged a complaint with HR

Hashy posted:

People sharing levelling builds is so funny. The path through level 25 is just you loving around with all of the abilities and seeing what feels fun with no penalty. Once you find what feels fun and strong you can literally invent a build wholesale by looking at and even using the search function on the skill tree in game. Then the best build is going to change depending on what stuff you get and you can casually browse the in game systems to see what sounds fun and strong. This is the fun part of the game. The unintuitive part about builds comes late in the paragon system (like 80+) when you have shitloads of options. If someone as wretchedly annoying as a YouTuber can make up a build you can too.

Clearly not all of us are as smart as you.

fyallm
Feb 27, 2007

College Slice

Tiny Timbs posted:

Where is your KFC goon

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>

Tiny Timbs posted:

blend these with a gallon of icecream to create a gamer milkshake

Sgt. Cosgrove
Mar 16, 2007

How about I bend your body into funny balloon animal shapes?

we think button will work or should i be constantly restarting app

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Sgt. Cosgrove posted:

we think button will work or should i be constantly restarting app

in the beta you had to start the app at launch time.

Ice Fist
Jun 20, 2012

^^ Please send feedback to beefstache911@hotmail.com, this is not a joke that 'stache is the real deal. Serious assessments only. ^^

Hi! Early access error reading crew checking in.

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

huh kripss minion necro seems decent

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
It's out. Restart Steam.

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>
streamers appear to be in

WarEternal
Dec 26, 2010

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

Hashy posted:

It's funny because the "playing on difficulty 1 is for babies" take is dumb to me but "stop looking up builds just loving play" take is not. :shrug:

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner

coelomate
Oct 21, 2020

It's a busy day for Battle.net!

You're in a queue!

Bachtere
Sep 25, 2005

09/13/07

Never Forget

Pillbug
My first job was working at Safeway the summer of 2000 as a Sophomore in HS to buy a better PC to play Diablo 2. I still live near that Safeway, I saw a couple of my coworkers from 23 years ago still working there when I stopped by recently. And thought about the time between when Diablo 2 released and Diablo 4.

I am 39 years old and waiting in line to get into Battle.net.

Playing a Sorc the first slow, campaign oriented go around, had the most fun with my Firewall/Hydra sorcerer out of all the classes I played throughout the various betas.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

The more things change the more things stay te same

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wvlCSTOQNk

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
Never mind, game is go.

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

all of you need to log the gently caress off right now

Kaddish
Feb 7, 2002
Restarted bnet and haven't even gotten to a queue screen yet.

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

It's that time again folks lol

coelomate
Oct 21, 2020

playing D4

El Scandelouse
Jan 10, 2003

Love, Drunkchat.
Still no dice on Xbox

KajiTheMelonMan
Sep 2, 2004

I killed a Tuskarr

im so excited to know i was a part of this with you idiots

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

The real server slam starts now

Dahbadu
Aug 22, 2004

Reddit has helpfully advised me that I look like a "15 year old fortnite boi"

coelomate posted:

It's a busy day for Battle.net!

You're in a queue!

I relogged to try and hit play early, and now I'm stuck at this "<1 minute" queue to log into Battle.net. :(

ultrachrist
Sep 27, 2008
PC bias, PlayStation makes you wait until
The countdown is up.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

There was a queue just to log into the launcher earlier lol

J
Jun 10, 2001

MrMidnight posted:

doomfunk
Feb 29, 2008

oh come on was that really necessary
all over my fine carpet!!

Dahbadu posted:

I recently read the Book of Enoch. I'm endorsing the Biblical references.

I appreciate this level of preparation

Horizon Burning
Oct 23, 2019
:discourse:
inarius forgive me, but i am having mcdonalds and not kfc

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

Tiny Timbs posted:

There was a queue just to log into the launcher earlier lol

there is right now lmao

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Lightning storm took out power to the apartment for a few minutes, god seems to be angry and doesnt want me to play the diablos

coelomate
Oct 21, 2020

level 2

coelomate
Oct 21, 2020

MrMidnight posted:

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Cao Ni Ma posted:

Lightning storm took out power to the apartment for a few minutes, god seems to be angry and doesnt want me to play the diablos

God knows you’re trying to play barb

Gearman
Dec 6, 2011

Cao Ni Ma posted:

You have to play chain lighting Sorc now. It's the law.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

:wrongcity:
happy diablo to those who celebrate

i will join next week