Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: harrygomm, Astryl)

sure okay
Apr 7, 2006

Yeah PS players seem screwed so far

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coolwhoami
Sep 13, 2007

queeb posted:

agh im in but cant play since my wife is getting the no licence issue on ps5

I am in the exact same situation

Jaytan
Dec 14, 2003

Childhood enlistment means fewer birthdays to remember
Someone on the bnet thread said they got to play on the ps5 by ordering the pc version. I have no idea what the issue is here but it seems strange they put some extra special licensing checks on top of the consoles built in stuff.

Edit: someone who bought early access for PC, but not PS5. Another profile on the ps5 bought early access for the console version.

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

no one should be surprised

Lordshmee
Nov 23, 2007

I hate you, Milkman Dan
I’m surprised. Got in first try, no queues, smooth as butter. Here’s hoping it lasts! I’m Hellbound in game. It’s good to be back. Have fun goons!

bamhand
Apr 15, 2010
I'm on PC and the game freezes after about 15 seconds on the Blizzard logo screen (sound suddenly cuts out). Is it actually frozen or just trying to connect and failing?

bigDninja
Jul 31, 2011
I wonder if Sony players are screwed as a small taste of the activision-blizzard merger with Microsoft.

KajiTheMelonMan
Sep 2, 2004

I killed a Tuskarr
Holy poo poo I'm actually playing D4 live

doesn't feel right

sure okay
Apr 7, 2006

Typical Blizzard hubris to promote a world first competition. PS5 players are already out of the running

Lakbay
Dec 14, 2006

My eye...MY EYE!!!
BREAKING NEWS: You still can't log in on PSN

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Oh yeah, baby. Frame your suffering as a masterpiece. Only one problem - no one's watching. It's boring, buddy, boring as death.

humpthewind posted:

My license is valid I swear

even asking playstation to restore my licenses officer I swear I bought it legit shows a new and more obscure crash message

Maneki Neko
Oct 27, 2000

So if you buy fancy pantsy edition on one platform does that give you early login on another platform?

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

Lordshmee posted:

I’m surprised. Got in first try, no queues, smooth as butter. Here’s hoping it lasts! I’m Hellbound in game. It’s good to be back. Have fun goons!

works for me!

coelomate
Oct 21, 2020

KajiTheMelonMan posted:

Holy poo poo I'm actually playing D4 live

doesn't feel right

thats not candy
Mar 10, 2010

Hell Gem
finished the intro quests and im the town so i can see peeps again, already came across multiple people wearing the cosmetic sets so im sure blizz will be happy with the store

Jaytan
Dec 14, 2003

bigDninja posted:

I wonder if Sony players are screwed as a small taste of the activision-blizzard merger with Microsoft.

Well it looks like it’s a psn issue, so if we’re going to speculate on malicious actions I’m going for it’s Sony loving with this launch as part of their campaign against it.

squirrelzipper
Nov 2, 2011

Paracausal posted:

even asking playstation to restore my licenses officer I swear I bought it legit shows a new and more obscure crash message

Yeah I'm thinking this is actually PSN falling over not Blizz. Tried to restore my licenses thinking that would help and it fails 1/2 way through saying it can't connect to PSN. Re-logging and restarting has no effect.

Cyrano4747
Sep 25, 2006

Yes, I know I'm old, get off my fucking lawn so I can yell at these clouds.

Put in a request for LLJK

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog
I have given my one hundred american dollars to the store and I am going to play some diablo SOON

I trust hardcore is still the most popular & good mode (with universal appeal)

Anno
May 10, 2017

I'm going to drown! For no reason at all!

Only have about 30 minutes to play tonight but it was a shockingly smooth 30 for how many people must be trying to play the game. Well done server people at Blizzard.

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

Lakbay posted:

BREAKING NEWS: You still can't log in on PSN

I been able to log in since 4 on ps5 but I just crashed. Only 1 min queue to get back in tho

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Did they make her boobs bigger lol

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

My wife is in the hot tub with a beer and I’m sitting here not being able to find my license.

Jaytan
Dec 14, 2003

I’m in on PS5 😎

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

thats not candy posted:

finished the intro quests and im the town so i can see peeps again, already came across multiple people wearing the cosmetic sets so im sure blizz will be happy with the store

They will surely be populating towns with "fake" characters wearing all the most expensive gear

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"

sure okay posted:

Yeah PS players seem screwed so far

Yes but always lol

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

Jaytan posted:

I’m in on PS5 😎

How

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
Applied to LLJK as Nastrado/TaintReaper

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

idk if it shows char name but applying to a clan as Fazia/orcwarrior

TracerBullet
Apr 26, 2003

Analyzing humor is like dissecting a frog. Few people are interested and the frog dies of it.

Doctor Rope

Raged posted:

Applied to LLJK as Nastrado/TaintReaper

P sure the appropriate Clan is GOON - Goon Squad per the op

Memnaelar
Feb 21, 2013

WHO is the goodest girl?

Yeah. No PS5 for me. Good old 315306.

unattended spaghetti
May 10, 2013
Requested. My battle id or whatever is the default. flannerysBeard is my xbox thingie.

HarryTreeman, Druid president, let’s gooooooo!

unattended spaghetti fucked around with this message at 00:56 on Jun 2, 2023

ultrachrist
Sep 27, 2008
cant believe I’m being punished for wanting to play this game while sitting my rear end on a couch

squirrelzipper
Nov 2, 2011

Rumoured work around on PS5 is if you have Overwatch installed, launch and login to that, then quit and go back to D4. Haven't bothered to try as I'm not installing OW2 just to get this working but :shrug:

the responses to this are going predictably well

https://twitter.com/PlayStation/status/1664406471382114310?s=20

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE

squirrelzipper posted:

Rumoured work around on PS5 is if you have Overwatch installed, launch and login to that, then quit and go back to D4. Haven't bothered to try as I'm not installing OW2 just to get this working but :shrug:

There's also a rumor that if you buy the $1.99 worth of currency it lets you in. Yes. Several people reporting this. Not sure if troll or what.

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

A bunch of people on Reddit are saying if you buy some in-game currency it’ll work :lmao:

Gearman
Dec 6, 2011

The Ol Spicy Keychain posted:

There's also a rumor that if you buy the $1.99 worth of currency it lets you in. Yes. Several people reporting this. Not sure if troll or what.

You pay, you play, you bastard.

ultrachrist
Sep 27, 2008

There’s got to be a goon desperate enough to try this

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Already loving this werewolf build so much more than the random bullshit I was trying in the beta.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Oh yeah, baby. Frame your suffering as a masterpiece. Only one problem - no one's watching. It's boring, buddy, boring as death.

I just did this, spend $3 on microcoins and it loving worked

gently caress YOU BLIZZARD