Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

:yeshaha:
After the spinner belt, it's just been the same loving belt with the same giant logo and either blue/black/ red and now gold/yellow coloring.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
what a pittance

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!
I guess that's all you can ever get when the belt is just the corporate logo

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Another stroke of genius by the REAL Booker of the Year

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
unveiling my new corporate belt and handing it to Roman Reigns so he can hold it for brock lesnar

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Had a great opportunity to put forth a modernized version of the Winged Eagle or something similarly cool, but nope.

The same exact belt, but with more gold accenting.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

I threw up when i saw the belt

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

The wwe will never give you what you want. It only does what it wants and the only fans left are those who will like anything because wwe did it.

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

This is such a...boring company. Like ever since Sami in Montreal it's been making the safest, dullest decisions every time. I almost miss when the company was just plain bad.

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

honestly i find them leaning into heel Roman and just giving him endless wins and belts far more entertaining than before the Bloodline started to split up. I wish they'd lean into it more and just give him the tag belts then take the women's belts and then go to NXT and take the belts there then invade UFC and do a worked match where he wins a UFC belt and then onto the NBA and then

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Roman somehow wins a Fangoria Chainsaw Award for his independent film

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

Glad I'm watching* this brave** show

*not watching
**diarrhoea brown town

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Setting records for Defend Within 30 Days Or Stripped

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

Miching Mallecho posted:

After the spinner belt, it's just been the same loving belt with the same giant logo and either blue/black/ red and now gold/yellow coloring.

This one is still a black strap. They just put a gold plate behind the front part. And now they can sell NEW replicas to however many dipshits buy all of those.

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

The gold backing makes it look like piss. It's the piss and poo poo belt

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Majinfoose posted:

The gold backing makes it look like piss. It's the piss and poo poo belt

oh i didnt know you were champion op gratz

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

I hope this company never dies

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
wwe is too big fail and can go only go up up up

everwake
Aug 9, 2021

Discord: everwake#0311
Steam: Everwake
Xbox: everwake#3338
PlayStation: everwakePS
Nintendo: SW-0815-2733-9404
Mastodon: https://gamepad.club/@everwake
Is this a merchandise thing? Do children's novelty belts sell like crazy? Did HHH drunkenly buy too many belts on Amazon one night and needs to find a use for them?

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

I wish that there has been some distinction for this belt with the hype surrounding this belt, I hoped for some distinction. The last 5+ minutes of Smackdown was really drat boring as nothing changed unless hints of one of the Usos turning on the other is a new development.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

TV Zombie posted:

unless hints of one of the Usos turning on the other is a new development.

Isn't this what the entire angle is?

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

DeepDickPizza posted:

Isn't this what the entire angle is?

It's the other uso now... I think.

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

TV Zombie posted:

I wish that there has been some distinction for this belt with the hype surrounding this belt, I hoped for some distinction. The last 5+ minutes of Smackdown was really drat boring as nothing changed unless hints of one of the Usos turning on the other is a new development.

The hype is because it's the WWE precious boy's belt

Suplex Liberace posted:

oh i didnt know you were champion op gratz

You're my favorite little turd

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
From the makers of butthole belt: piss belt.

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
I know I'm late on this but the Tripel H beer looks way better than what you get in most American bars. I appreciate the wordplay.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
So, uhhh...have the WWE title and Universal title been combined into one belt, or is this just another title for Heyman to carry around?

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Gonz posted:

So, uhhh...have the WWE title and Universal title been combined into one belt, or is this just another title for Heyman to carry around?

It's one belt now

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

Kvlt! posted:

honestly i find them leaning into heel Roman and just giving him endless wins and belts far more entertaining than before the Bloodline started to split up. I wish they'd lean into it more and just give him the tag belts then take the women's belts and then go to NXT and take the belts there then invade UFC and do a worked match where he wins a UFC belt and then onto the NBA and then

Y'know, Konami used to give the winners of certain Yugioh tournaments title belts to carry...

All I'm saying is, y'know...we hook Roman up with a Yugioh deck, teach him how to play, get a few more belts around his waist...

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

BrigadierSensible posted:

Is Doudrop still employed by WWE? Is she heel or face nowadays?

she's piper niven again

https://www.cagematch.net/?id=2&nr=13153&page=4

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Vandar posted:

Y'know, Konami used to give the winners of certain Yugioh tournaments title belts to carry...

All I'm saying is, y'know...we hook Roman up with a Yugioh deck, teach him how to play, get a few more belts around his waist...

Hieroglyphs on a belt and giving a gold finish works out pretty well.

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014

Vandar posted:

Yugioh sucks these days. Almost as bad as WWE

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

Jiro posted:

Hieroglyphs on a belt and giving a gold finish works out pretty well.

Honestly I think the first three all look pretty solid.

Better belts than the WWE has had in ages anyway.

everwake
Aug 9, 2021

I'm 100% on board with replacing trophies with championship belts for all sports and competitive hobbies. I want to see the Hot Dog eating champion strutting to the stage with pyro and the Big Gold.

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!

everwake posted:

I'm 100% on board with replacing trophies with championship belts for all sports and competitive hobbies. I want to see the Hot Dog eating champion strutting to the stage with pyro and the Big Gold.

Have I got good news for you:

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

mooseinfants posted:

Yugioh sucks these days. Almost as bad as WWE

So you're saying they go together real well

everwake
Aug 9, 2021

Drakkel posted:

Have I got good news for you:

Feeling good that I am on the same wavelength as the competitive hot dog eating people.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Vince is gonna rename her P. Ellie

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

It's always wild to me when people brag about Reigns' title reign length like it's some kind of proof of his skills, when wrestling is fake and they could literally have some 12 year old guy win the title tomorrow and hold it for the rest of his life if they wanted.

Whoolighams
Jul 24, 2007
Thanks Dom Monaghan

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

It's always wild to me when people brag about Reigns' title reign length like it's some kind of proof of his skills, when wrestling is fake and they could literally have some 12 year old guy win the title tomorrow and hold it for the rest of his life if they wanted.

this company made a literal child a tag champion at Wrestlemania, as a goof

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

"I cant believe they killed off a character in my fav TV show. Dumb idiots dont know TV is fake and the actor is alive!!"