Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Space Kablooey posted:

Why's smugworth a stealth IK? lol

Come post in the Rad Suburban Dad thread and I’ll explain it to you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Space Kablooey posted:

Why's smugworth a stealth IK? lol

Permaban queued turdlord

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

72 and sunny, Thursdays in summer always feel like a Friday. gently caress up if you ask me

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

im taking more vacation this month so i have two 4 day weekends :woop: gonna plan a big motorcycle ride or something

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I barely ever use my vacation days because I don't like to fall behind and play catchup on emails and stuff but I did take my birthday off this month, which is on a Monday :hellyeah:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Thinking to just take every Friday off all summer long

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

:same:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

My coworker that had worked here for like 30 years had so much time that he pretty much did that every year. He retired in April so it’s my turn now :getin:

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Honestly I may see if I can do 4x10 at my new job

Three day weekends would rule ngl

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I was supposed to mail something on Monday morning but I'm lazy and allergies are insane right now

So instead I will go in at like 6PM after everyone has left, box the thing up, and leave it in the mail room for the mail laddies to send out tomorrow morning. Only a week after it was ordered. Whatever.

Luckily no one is paying attention to this part of my work except me.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Dick Fontaine posted:

They say a man never really leaves prison. He gets back out there in the world and can post anywhere he wants, but the four walls of his own thread suits him just fine.

That reminds me. Anyone seen nom recently?

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Toxic Mental posted:

I was supposed to mail something on Monday morning but I'm lazy and allergies are insane right now

So instead I will go in at like 6PM after everyone has left, box the thing up, and leave it in the mail room for the mail laddies to send out tomorrow morning. Only a week after it was ordered. Whatever.

Luckily no one is paying attention to this part of my work except me.

I'm lucky grass pollen doesn't do much to me, although when it gets this high I do feel it a little. My allergies are way worse in springtime than summer, and since we didn't really have a spring this year I've been doing surprisingly well.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Honestly I may see if I can do 4x10 at my new job

Three day weekends would rule ngl

Who will I get my work from on Fridays, boss?

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Prof. Crocodile posted:

MuadDib Atreides posted:

copped this little number

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Prof. Crocodile posted:

the serious 🐁 thread is an irresistible bug zapper for his poor posting soul. they got him good this time. dude justs loves to post is all. can’t stop. won’t stop. post or die. :rip:

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

we should invade them and bring them to heel. We are the rulers of the forums. We are GBS

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

nah, i’m good

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

He should probably just stop posting there because it makes them really mad when he does

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

lmao

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
I don't think that's worth a probation at all, that ik/mod must be some kind of nerd.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

MrQwerty posted:

He should probably just stop posting there because it makes them really mad when he does
remember when nooner would troll the airsoft forum lol

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I miss nooner. I wonder where he is now.

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

It's Saturday !!!!!

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFSJ6gyiffE

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
GBS Chat Thread, here is my question. Do I work on Friday Town outside of Fridays or do I start another city for the other days of the week

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

bagmonkey posted:

GBS Chat Thread, here is my question. Do I work on Friday Town outside of Fridays or do I start another city for the other days of the week

my vote would be work all week on the friday city so that when we finally pass into the afterlife (friday) there is a glorious kingdom awaiting us

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Luvcow posted:

my vote would be work all week on the friday city so that when we finally pass into the afterlife (friday) there is a glorious kingdom awaiting us

with a giant lake of poo poo just kinda sitting there, as is goon custom

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
Last night I got high enough to think that giving the Texas Chicken & Burgers around the corner from me another chance was a good idea, despite them serving me poison chicken fingers last time.

I have officially been fooled twice. I have officially become the fool. Now I'm off to spend the entire day sharting my guts out.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

MrQwerty posted:

Now to make some load bearing infrastructure that functions on a slur....

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

bagmonkey posted:

Now to make some load bearing infrastructure that functions on a slur....

eventually the poo poo lake is gonna get so big you're gonna have to build load-bearing earth walls around it and turn it into a poo poo volcano

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

MrQwerty posted:

eventually the poo poo lake is gonna get so big you're gonna have to build load-bearing earth walls around it and turn it into a poo poo volcano

My plan is to create The poo poo Gorge on the edge of the map and see what happens to the land on the other side that's not on my map lol

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

bagmonkey posted:

My plan is to create The poo poo Gorge on the edge of the map and see what happens to the land on the other side that's not on my map lol

lmao that's called a "forum invasion"

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

YeahTubaMike posted:

Last night I got high enough to think that giving the Texas Chicken & Burgers around the corner from me another chance was a good idea, despite them serving me poison chicken fingers last time.

I have officially been fooled twice. I have officially become the fool. Now I'm off to spend the entire day sharting my guts out.

Fool me once with fried chicken fingers shame on you, fool me twice with fried chicken fingers....

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Literally A Person posted:

Fool me once with fried chicken fingers shame on you, fool me twice with fried chicken fingers....

must mean its time to fool me again with fried chicken finger

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

MrQwerty posted:

:hai:

YeahTubaMike posted:

and that's why we need that giant lake...

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Fam I wanna make some buttons for Pride month but I'm not gay (not that there's anything wrong with that) and I don't know good terms and poo poo to throw on buttons. I especially want to come up with a few trans pride/trans focused ones so any help you can lend is appreciated tyvm

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
was able to get some more work done this morning due to the suddenly cool temp and subsequent lack of no-seeums

sitting area by the edge of the marsh:

pathway into the fountain garden:

looking out over the catwalk and the dock, first two pics are pathways to the right, the first running parallel to the old stone wall that separates the marsh from the yard:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Luvcow posted:

was able to get some more work done this morning due to the suddenly cool temp and subsequent lack of no-seeums

sitting area by the edge of the marsh:

pathway into the fountain garden:

looking out over the catwalk and the dock, first two pics are pathways to the right, the first running parallel to the old stone wall that separates the marsh from the yard:

That’s cool as hell and I am extremely jealous

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

bagmonkey posted:

Fam I wanna make some buttons for Pride month but I'm not gay (not that there's anything wrong with that) and I don't know good terms and poo poo to throw on buttons. I especially want to come up with a few trans pride/trans focused ones so any help you can lend is appreciated tyvm

I'd buy a button with Jennifer Pellinen's version of the trans flag fwiw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

That’s cool as hell and I am extremely jealous

its at my family's property where we started building the gardens in the early 80s when i was just a kid. some years not much gets done and other years someone, usually me now, works to restore the old grape lines and rebuild/rehab the secret gardens and sitting areas. right now it's keeping me from sinking into massive depression so it's kind of a race to finish what i can before the hot and humid weather and the bugs return for the summer. this year it's been any day off i have.