Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

Hyperlynx posted:

What in the gently caress is going on with that editing? Or am I having a Brain Problem? It's skipping weirdly for everyone else too, right? :ohdear:

Whajj kel99 8>h&? 1H8, 40HF%*mdh. f&jf oFj hh734.

N4H H93y 6 7&^&^k a;k55!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Hyperlynx posted:

What in the gently caress is going on with that editing? Or am I having a Brain Problem? It's skipping weirdly for everyone else too, right? :ohdear:

Actually it's a homage to the pioneering editing of Breathless and the French new wave

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

steinrokkan posted:

Actually it's a homage to the pioneering editing of Breathless and the French new wave

Nah, make, that’s your poo poo Australian Internet service.

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

Hyperlynx posted:

Nah, it loo ilooks noooks,o ormaook al tormal to o rmal ooks rmal to me.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Tree Bucket posted:

Whajj kel99 8>h&? 1H8, 40HF%*mdh. f&jf oFj hh734.

N4H H93y 6 7&^&^k a;k55!

very fuckin smae

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
lmamamamao

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
That is what muscles should be used for, man's a drat hero

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

What he hel isdhappening itttt

boofhead
Feb 18, 2021

honey wake up, 56k zalgo just dropped

D-Pad
Jun 28, 2006

Video tweets always skip for me on embeds since Elon took over, I've got to click through and watch them on Twitter for it to be smooth. This is on an android with the awful app.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

When I tried watching the yoga one it was going all cat drugs where the estimated length of the video kept changing as I skipped through it.

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

There's a rule amongst poor children having grown up with social media from the start that you can't just present something in regular fashion, literally everything has to be super cut. God drat them all

Mauser
Dec 16, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

D-Pad posted:

Video tweets always skip for me on embeds since Elon took over, I've got to click through and watch them on Twitter for it to be smooth. This is on an android with the awful app.

:same:

kathmandu
Jul 11, 2004

codo27 posted:

There's a rule amongst poor children having grown up with social media from the start that you can't just present something in regular fashion, literally everything has to be super cut. God drat them all

I was told we’d sail / the seas for American gold / fire no gun

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

D-Pad posted:

Same but I went to the actual vid on Twitter and it did the same thing.

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

gotta say, I been thinkin about this tweet a lot

Christe Eleison
Feb 1, 2010

kathmandu posted:

I was told we’d sail / the seas for American gold / fire no gun

shed no teeeeeaaaars

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

D-Pad posted:

In the app you have to slowly keep scrolling up and down for the video to play smoothly. Just keep the page in the tiniest bit of motion (unless I'm the only one this works for). It's annoying, sure, but less so than having to click through to Twitter.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

D-Pad posted:

Yeah same, thank you for the tip ^^^

SyNack Sassimov
May 4, 2006

Let the robot win.
            --Captain James T. Vader

Pissed Ape Sexist posted:

In the app you have to slowly keep scrolling up and down for the video to play smoothly. Just keep the page in the tiniest bit of motion (unless I'm the only one this works for). It's annoying, sure, but less so than having to click through to Twitter.

Works for me too in Awful app, don't know who mentioned it previously but many thanks to them for keeping this thread usable.

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

Christe Eleison posted:

shed no teeeeeaaaars

*stomp stomp stomp stomp….*

victorious
Jul 2, 2007

As a youth I prayed, "Give me chastity and continence, but not yet."

Pissed Ape Sexist posted:

It was broken this same way I think a year or more ago? And then it was fixed for a while and now it's broken again. :shrug:

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

Now it's a broken app on the Halifax pier....

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007
Works fine for me on iOS

EoinCannon
Aug 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I have an old phone where I have to keep scrolling to watch twitter vids and a cheap Lenovo tablet I bought 6 months ago where I don't. Maybe it's effected by the version of Android that's installed.

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!
This is almost more IOSM but the OP is an actual article, so:

https://twitter.com/Michal_Kranz/status/1664982492233826304

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
https://twitter.com/frogsforgirls/status/1664935296171929600?s=46

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Goddamnit, I chuckled. Even though I know windmills do not work that way.

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

Samovar posted:

Goddamnit, I chuckled. Even though I know windmills do not work that way.
If windmills aren't fans, then why is there always air blowing when they're spinning?

Diamonds On MY Fish
Dec 10, 2008

I WAS BORN THIS WAY
Goons who have the Twitter problem that you have to constantly scroll to have video - it was discussed in the Awful App thread and someone in there had a fix by loving with WebView versions or something.

Fixed it for me.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
https://twitter.com/MatthwBlack/status/922491720012632065?s=20

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Hyperlynx posted:

Some guy bought Twitter and now videos play like choppy poo poo unless you actually go to the website to watch them

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
https://twitter.com/JUNlPER/status/1665417693384650752?s=20

Skutter
Apr 8, 2007

Well you can fuck that sky high!

Trending today is people posting what they think the best TikTok video is, there are some amazing ones:
https://twitter.com/kirawontmiss/status/1665402860975128578?s=20

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Terrifying a baby for tiktok views :cabot:

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

Biplane posted:

baby's gonna be fuckin crying no matter what you do, might as well get the views

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Skutter posted:

Trending today is people posting what they think the best TikTok video is, there are some amazing ones:
https://twitter.com/kirawontmiss/status/1665402860975128578?s=20
lmfao that's a good one, the guy accusing him, turning away, then turning back and he's dead on the ground with a shoe off had me howling

Biplane posted:

the posting equivalent of a slightly inconvenienced baby

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007
https://twitter.com/jacksgender/status/1664969745379016705?s=46&t=LuWlVigXSHv3TXi-WVRPYA

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Captain Invictus posted:

lmfao that's a good one, the guy accusing him, turning away, then turning back and he's dead on the ground with a shoe off had me howling

the posting equivalent of a slightly inconvenienced baby

Its ok, babies arent real people. They don't deserve consideration or respect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Biplane posted:

Literally every "social media parent influencer" does this that's like the point. Clout forgives all.