Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Street Fighter and Zelda.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Spoderman posted:

taking a break from tiger woods ‘12 for the wii because it’s making my back hurt. so tiger woods ‘05 for gamecube instead.

I remember the motion controls being sick but I hated the rubber banding tournament leaderboards.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
diablo 4

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

gonna go help my homie get some furniture he bought. not sure I'll do much gaming this weekend

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
Kicking off Final Fantasy 3 PR and maybe some Loop Hero, although I'm kind of spinning my wheels in act 2.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

just got back from taking my kid to a dinosaur show. lots of rides and animatronics. now its time for the fire ship in FF5

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

gonna take a swing at We Love Katamari Reroll methinks. how's it compare to the original Katamari?

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

symbolic posted:

gonna take a swing at We Love Katamari Reroll methinks. how's it compare to the original Katamari?

It’s the best one

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004

symbolic posted:

oh cool ive never played a katamari game and this just landed on steam. i was about to start the system shock remake but now im torn

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Pablo Nergigante posted:

It’s the best one

this

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

symbolic posted:

worse soundtrack better everything else. i paid th ten bucks for the katamari damacy sound pack lol

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
yakuza like a dragon

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

Fungah! posted:

worse soundtrack better everything else. i paid th ten bucks for the katamari damacy sound pack lol

Oh poo poo.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

yup

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Diablo... 2

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

Nutmeg posted:

oh cool ive never played a katamari game

Rolling up bigger and bigger poo poo is up there with the goomba stomp in terms of perfectly satisfying action. Enjoy gamer

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 64 days!
the moon is a pain in my rear end

----------------

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

croup coughfield posted:

the moon is a pain in my rear end

Link, saying this as a deku scrub, in a Kazakh village.

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

getting drunk and eating burger :D

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Pablo Nergigante posted:

It’s the best one

Fungah! posted:

:hai: :cheersdoge:

Nutmeg posted:

oh cool ive never played a katamari game and this just landed on steam. i was about to start the system shock remake but now im torn

Katamari Reroll is so fuckin good and pretty short, you can definitely knock it out in a day and then leap right into System Shock

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Nutmeg posted:

gotta play katamari damacy 1, it's so good

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Katamari kicks rear end.

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Katamari kicks rear end.

ya

----------------

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Katamari kicks rear end.
Every night I dream they finally create Katamari Maker and every day I wake up crying.

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

sf6

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Katamari kicks rear end.

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

drunk s poo poo playing WLK and took trhee plays of the first level before i figured out how to get to the next level lol

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D
stanley cup final game 1. hopefully online slots after

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

gf and i pooled together $20 for games and another $20 for a couple beers at Logan Arcade for her bday because we are both embarrassingly broke at the moment. got the daily high score on robotron

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

symbolic posted:

drunk s poo poo playing WLK and took trhee plays of the first level before i figured out how to get to the next level lol

drunk video gaming ftw lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Stoned playing MTGO

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

back yard drinkin and tokin with friends and will prob fall asleep to LTTP after

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

right arm posted:

drunk video gaming ftw lol

This

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Drunk now but will be gaming later on SF6.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Drunk gaming is good, but I wish I could get in even just an hour or two of high gaming, but I'm in the running for two potential jobs and even though I'm in a legal state surrounded by other legal states, I still don't know if I'll be tested and id rather not gently caress up my chances

It sucks because Tetris effect is incredible when you're hosed up

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

bottle of stoli and plenty of ice in the freezer and la croix and citrus in the fridge. I call this smooth gaming.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Roth posted:

Diablo... 2

This. And SF6.

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004
system shock remake is insanely good holy poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006