Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

I did not quit our game of Pop-O-Matic Trouble. I did not throw the board at the wall, or break the little plastic thing that clicks and it makes the dice roll. I simply left to get a juice box from the snack table. Anyone in this section of the repurposed junior high gymnasium will corroborate me.

e: Upon reviewing video of the game of Pop-O-Matic Trouble, I am sorry. I would like to offer my deepest apologies to the people I have let down. Mother, please pick me up early today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Mod scene is already taking off. PC gaming FTW https://www.nexusmods.com/streetfighter6/mods/37

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

goferchan posted:

Mod scene is already taking off. PC gaming FTW https://www.nexusmods.com/streetfighter6/mods/37

:worship:

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

ol yeller posted:

Lmao reading this over and over

Yes I am a loser yes my rear end needs paddling I'm so sorry IM SO loving SORRY

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

FactsAreUseless posted:

I did not quit our game of Pop-O-Matic Trouble. I did not throw the board at the wall, or break the little plastic thing that clicks and it makes the dice roll. I simply left to get a juice box from the snack table. Anyone in this section of the repurposed junior high gymnasium will corroborate me.

e: Upon reviewing video of the game of Pop-O-Matic Trouble, I am sorry. I would like to offer my deepest apologies to the people I have let down. Mother, please pick me up early today.

Lmao

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

ol yeller posted:

Lmao reading this over and over

Yes I am a loser yes my rear end needs paddling I'm so sorry IM SO loving SORRY

lol

Cat Machine
Jun 18, 2008

FactsAreUseless posted:

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 12 days!

FactsAreUseless posted:

lmfao

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Fleedaddy

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
Hello there fluffdaddy, this is the health department calling about the foul smell emanating from your residence.
Fluffdaddy: Uh sorry you're breaking up. I'm going into a tunnel. I'm on a road trip. *panics and throws phone across room* gently caress!

----------------

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Fluff we are both retards slapping random buttons and then ragequit when it doesn't work so we should fight

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

buff and IT are learning combos, it's over. ggs to the real ones. this is sweat city now.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The stream worked. I dropped to 50fps occasionally but its all good. didnt seem to affect the other gamer. With that being said, let's get right into it.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The next Imp Zone Invitational will be happening this Friday, June 9th at 7:30pm. double elimination.

Register here: https://challonge.com/tournaments/signup/PXert6ZxHt#/signup/lowopqnejm

See you in the streets.

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

lmao

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

FactsAreUseless posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

The next Imp Zone Invitational will be happening this Friday, June 9th at 7:30pm. double elimination.

Register here: https://challonge.com/tournaments/signup/PXert6ZxHt#/signup/lowopqnejm

See you in the streets.

Make a Mod Tourney and the top 4 get to keep their jobs.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

lmfao

----------------

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

This game kicks rear end my only complaint is that I'm already getting sick of seeing the Level 3 super animations.

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004

ol yeller posted:

Everyone with an authority position on this website is a massive freak and liar

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

They aren't too bad but any super will get stalr seeing it a billion times. I think the CAs are too long though. Whatever happened to the good old days where your super would be one really strong punch that flashed really big

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I've tried all of the cast im interested in and definitely sticking with Juri. Would like to learn a pocket Roo and Jamie at some point .

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

In Training posted:

They aren't too bad but any super will get stalr seeing it a billion times. I think the CAs are too long though. Whatever happened to the good old days where your super would be one really strong punch that flashed really big

They better not add super freeze if they make a new darkstalkers

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

In Training posted:

See you in the streets.

drat I’ll be out of town that night. Also don’t own the game

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

Cinematic Takedowns FTW. You can thank Deus Ex Human Revolution.

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

ArfJason posted:

fd: i thought it would be hype as gently caress

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

In Training posted:

See you in the streets.

yea ok

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

will never stop bumping this.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

:cheers:

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

herculon posted:

drat I’ll be out of town that night. Also don’t own the game

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

There is no better feeling than beating somebody so bad they immediately go to quit instead of selecting rematch

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
My timing for combos is really awful but this game is still so fun. Gotta grind a ton

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Roth posted:

There is no better feeling than beating somebody so bad they immediately go to quit instead of selecting rematch

Wait till you get the feeling of seeing them cycle through their options as they agonize over trying to fight you again, IMO.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I like that one cuz usually it means they were beating you before, but then you learned something mid set and now their sweating their balls off.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Turn on Virtual Tasty Steve.

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

lol

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Wormskull posted:

Wait till you get the feeling of seeing them cycle through their options as they agonize over trying to fight you again, IMO.

Lol I also like when they go to quit but wait a few seconds deciding if they're gonna deal with the shame or not.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

lol

POP TEAM EPIC

thank you dendy(old summer sig)this is what gets the bacon these days
i hope you enjoyed my post :) here is to many more :cheersdoge:
99.99% of teenagers have moved on to "music" like rap, rock, techno, etc. if you are still one of the 0.01% that still listen to welsh court music put this in your sig i do not have a new autumn sig so instead i am pimping my wide with some badges

in a way the increaseing length of this signature could be said to be a reflection of time passing. as trees gain more rings, so to does this signature become more hosed up and long.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

lmfao