Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: sharknado slashfic)

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Polo-Rican posted:

Why's he naked and where's the dick

your species is not prepared for the answers to these questions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

he got it sucked right off by a ladygrey

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

von neuman probe sucked me off

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

only genderless vat grown automatomatons can do 20 probes a night without succumbing to extreme horniness

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Probing von neuman

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

I'm just tired of all the innuendo. Mellon or Lue just need to come out and say it

They hosed an orb

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

lue: buddy, they won't even let me...

endocriminologist
May 17, 2021

SUFFERINGLOVER:press send + soul + earth lol
inncntsoul:ok

(inncntsoul has left the game)

ARCHON_MASTER:lol
MAMMON69:lol
(rawhide theme) orbin orbin orbin

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

The orb was a bad lay

That's why it's somber

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

important update:

https://twitter.com/UAPTheory/status/1665345966814244865

endocriminologist
May 17, 2021

SUFFERINGLOVER:press send + soul + earth lol
inncntsoul:ok

(inncntsoul has left the game)

ARCHON_MASTER:lol
MAMMON69:lol
I always press my eyes against my friends eyes

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
thats how you know your close, when the orbs touch

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

piss is stored in the orbs

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

spiritual lovemaking forms spreadsheet updated

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

spiritual STDs

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

Bilirubin posted:

spiritual STDs

thats what u get from reading this thread too much

Lackey
May 31, 2000

Monsters?
They look like monsters to you?

mediaphage posted:

ohhh so that's what that tingling is.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

The Saucer Hovers posted:

only genderless vat grown automatomatons can do 20 probes a night without succumbing to extreme horniness

I accept this challenge

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Victor Vermis posted:

Future/trans-dimensional observers of the inciting incident leading to WWIII and the effective extinction of our species?

Or more deep state/MIC money grabs under the guise of plucky Ukrainian self-determination?

You say global annihilation tomato/I say global annihilation tomato

imo the iliad is a helpful story that shows how our lives are intertwined with the whims of psychotic and self absorbed entities generally beyond our ken.

there are the entities that just notice us and watch, or pass by and go "gently caress that poo poo"; but others that are bored as hell, hang around, and keep us as something between a pet, and the raw material by which they play games and tell stories with each other. Our suffering, privation, and want all in service of a meaningless and eternal game.

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Lackey posted:

ohhh so that's what that tingling is.

if you experience a burning sensation while astral projecting, please consult your shaman

goochtit
Nov 2, 2021

mediaphage posted:

The gateway to astral crabs

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

Azathoth posted:

if you experience a burning sensation while astral projecting, please consult your shaman

it burns when i ESP

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

how do I find my local shaman ?

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

euphronius posted:

yoga classes at the YMCA - look for the white person with dreads

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

oh yeah I know them

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

blatman posted:

it burns when i ESP

[UFOs] it burns when i ESP

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

euphronius posted:

oh yeah I know them

Not a real shaman unless they never wear socks

mycomancy
Oct 16, 2016
P. good thread title

The Demilich
Apr 9, 2020

The First Rites of Men Were Mortuary, the First Altars Tombs.

blatman posted:

it burns when i ESP

Lmfao

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Lib and let die posted:

[UFOs] it burns when i ESP

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

euphronius posted:

jail

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

euphronius posted:

craigslist

Aragosta
May 12, 2001

hiding in plain sight

euphronius posted:

I found mine through my aunt, well step aunt, who is a local psychic. Then it turned out that I'd met him 22 years previous when I was a kid. His son and I were in the same 5th grade class and hung out a few times. He showed a small group of us some local place with "portals", which was cool. I didn't see a portal, but there are a lot of awesome petroglyphs in the area. I then went with him on a group trip he used to lead to Peru, checked out Lima, Cisco, Machu Picchu and spent 3 nights in the amazon jungle on the Rio de Madre Dios with a tribe doing ayahuasca. Saw some wild Capybara too, which was awesome.

The Shaman is Jade Wah'oo Grigori and he still practices, but was forced out of the area by all the long term rentals becoming AirBnB. I just looked at his website for the first time in years and looks like it was updated with a store and pay options, guess that kind of thing is almost inevatable these days. He still does offer a free download of his Eagle Egg Meditation. I used that meditation a lot back in 09 when I was hanging with him. It's pretty cool from what I remember.

Anyway, that's my local shaman, or was.

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!
they took all the shamans
put 'em in a shaman museum
and they charged the people
an airbnb just to see 'em

D-Pad
Jun 28, 2006

Mola Yam posted:

Some real bangers in the thread today, good job y'all

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

Mola Yam posted:

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Mola Yam posted:

Orbs are giving a good report about the thread to the mothership today

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

:siren: Leslie Kean and Ralph Blumenthal byline :siren:

https://thedebrief.org/intelligence-officials-say-u-s-has-retrieved-non-human-craft/

INTELLIGENCE OFFICIALS SAY U.S. HAS RETRIEVED CRAFT OF NON-HUMAN ORIGIN posted:

A former intelligence official turned whistleblower has given Congress and the Intelligence Community Inspector General extensive classified information about deeply covert programs that he says possess retrieved intact and partially intact craft of non-human origin.

The information, he says, has been illegally withheld from Congress, and he filed a complaint alleging that he suffered illegal retaliation for his confidential disclosures, reported here for the first time.

Other intelligence officials, both active and retired, with knowledge of these programs through their work in various agencies, have independently provided similar, corroborating information, both on and off the record.

The whistleblower, David Charles Grusch, 36, a decorated former combat officer in Afghanistan, is a veteran of the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA) and the National Reconnaissance Office (NRO). He served as the reconnaissance office’s representative to the Unidentified Aerial Phenomena Task Force from 2019-2021. From late 2021 to July 2022, he was the NGA’s co-lead for UAP analysis and its representative to the task force.

The task force was established to investigate what were once called “unidentified flying objects,” or UFOs, and are now officially called “unidentified anomalous phenomena,” or UAP. The task force was led by the Department of the Navy under the Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Intelligence and Security. It has since been reorganized and expanded into the All-Domain Anomaly Resolution Office to include investigations of objects operating underwater.

Grusch said the recoveries of partial fragments through and up to intact vehicles have been made for decades through the present day by the government, its allies, and defense contractors. Analysis has determined that the objects retrieved are “of exotic origin (non-human intelligence, whether extraterrestrial or unknown origin) based on the vehicle morphologies and material science testing and the possession of unique atomic arrangements and radiological signatures,” he said.

In filing his complaint, Grusch is represented by a lawyer who served as the original Intelligence Community Inspector General (ICIG).

“We are not talking about prosaic origins or identities,” Grusch said, referencing information he provided Congress and the current ICIG. “The material includes intact and partially intact vehicles.”

Spacehams
Jun 3, 2007

sometimes people are mean, and I think they should try being nice
Grimey Drawer

This is a pretty big story if it's legit, but I'm really curious why this is in The Debrief, when Kean and Blumenthal have published all their UFO stuff in the NYT up until now. I wonder if they shopped it there and an editor there bounced the story for some reason.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

why is there USA the only one capable of doing this