Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

Love the cat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

that's an absolute A+ cat op

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

Wii Spawn Camper posted:

I love miss priss, thank you for posting her

teemolover42069
Apr 6, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

PlaysGamesWrong posted:

Was it the constant sexual abuse that made you this insufferable, or is it a choice?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

drat gently caress this guy 12 hours seems super light for this

XYZAB posted:

Again, jealousy is a disease. Get well soon.

You wish you were as hot as I was in grade 3. ;-*

:yikes:

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

harveys zoo zoos posted:

and here's the kitty, miss priss. my mom started calling her 'miss sassy pants fussy britches' so maybe that will stick haha

cousin todd took the pictures and wiped the data and sent me the links

she's incredibly soft. she has been sleeping during the day but i hear her exploring at night. she likes to open the bathroom cabinets. she snores really loudly haha

hang on i hosed up the links

ok todd fixed them

i love her, thank you for this blessed post

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

harveys zoo zoos posted:

and here's the kitty, miss priss. my mom started calling her 'miss sassy pants fussy britches' so maybe that will stick haha

cousin todd took the pictures and wiped the data and sent me the links

she's incredibly soft. she has been sleeping during the day but i hear her exploring at night. she likes to open the bathroom cabinets. she snores really loudly haha

hang on i hosed up the links

ok todd fixed them

That's a pretty kitty. It's nice that you adopted a senior. It's often hard to find homes for them.

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

I have a personal question for you Harv. Please feel free to decline to answer, I mean no offense.

Was anyone upset with you for your crime? From what you said about things, the world is much better off without the guy, and the only negative from his passing was the hit you take, from both the legal side and the "I did a very serious thing" side. But, like, was your mom mad for the act? As opposed to mad that now you had to go to jail, if that makes sense.

Cessna
Feb 20, 2013

KHABAHBLOOOM

Regarde Aduck posted:

so wait do you think you catch the chomo by playing the game?

Does that mean that by considering it you were considering being a chomo?

I've never done time, but it is my understanding that association with chomos is a good way to get thought of as being one yourself, which is a great way to get stabbed.

So, yeah, nope.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Triple A grade kitty, and I'm glad you enjoyed your first day at work. Everything's coming up Harvey.

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!
That’s a beautiful cat, Harvey. Just be aware that all-white cats are prone to going deaf, if she isn’t already. And deaf cats can turn into super loud, obnoxious, attention-demanding psychos, much like forums poster PlaysGamesWrong.

And no, I’m not trying to string you along as a gag this time after being thoroughly roasted by you last time. White cats and deafness go hand-in-hand.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Are her eyes blue? They do look light colored in the pics.

Better get extra treats ready to appease the endless meows

Friend
Aug 3, 2008

Only thing that pings my "this guy is fake" alarm is that he already knows Musk is a dipshit. I'm a little suspicious.

Speaking of, Harvey, I rarely open twitter these days but a good thread to follow here is the PYF (post your favorite) Tweets, which is like a nice consolidated feed of usually good and funny tweets and occasionally poo poo I don't have any context for so I scroll past, and none of it requires having a Twitter account

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

XYZAB posted:

That’s a beautiful cat, Harvey. Just be aware that all-white cats are prone to going deaf, if she isn’t already. And deaf cats can turn into super loud, obnoxious, attention-demanding psychos, much like forums poster PlaysGamesWrong.

And no, I’m not trying to string you along as a gag this time after being thoroughly roasted by you last time. White cats and deafness go hand-in-hand.

Sounds like info Harvey may have wanted before he adopted a white 10 yr old cat!

The Bible
May 8, 2010

Cat rules, voted 5

Harvey seems too chill to really give a gently caress if the cat goes deaf. He'll keep loving it regardless.

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

A deaf kitty is still a good kitty, even if they meow loudly and don’t hear you call for them. Excellent sources of love and amusement.

My young boy cat isn’t deaf, he yells at me because he’s a needy little teenage jerk and wants snacks or pick-up cuddles. Sometimes he yells at me just for fun.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Friend posted:

Only thing that pings my "this guy is fake" alarm is that he already knows Musk is a dipshit. I'm a little suspicious.

Speaking of, Harvey, I rarely open twitter these days but a good thread to follow here is the PYF (post your favorite) Tweets, which is like a nice consolidated feed of usually good and funny tweets and occasionally poo poo I don't have any context for so I scroll past, and none of it requires having a Twitter account

they have the internet in prison op, it's not 1992

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

I don't understand but I've also heard much worse
Good cat, Harvey :unsmith:

Friend
Aug 3, 2008

Peggy Edson posted:

they have the internet in prison op, it's not 1992
1) he said he had limited access, hence the point of this thread
2) So do a lot of people not in prison, and yet...

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

the "ok todd fixed the images" is more fake sounding but until otherwise is revealed just have fun dude

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

Chinatown posted:

Profoundly blessed thread.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
I've had to correct my own bad image posting multiple times, but I use the app so ymmv

I believe in Harvey and the great Cousin Todd

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
If you post a busted link there's usually a goon who will fix it for you anyway so you don't have to try to ninja edit it

Presto
Nov 22, 2002

Keep calm and Harry on.
Also it takes like 30 seconds to figure out Musk is a dipshit.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Friend posted:

1) he said he had limited access, hence the point of this thread
2) So do a lot of people not in prison, and yet...

limited access =/= no access

Also

Presto posted:

Friend
Aug 3, 2008

Presto posted:

I know this, and you know this, but even ignoring all the blue checks out there (harvey, blue checkmarks by your name on Twitter used to mean you were a celebrity but now you can buy one for :10bux: a month so only losers pay for it) I'm not sure if the average person on the street knows Elon beyond "he made rockets! and tesla! and Twitter is different now I guess?"

I still believe in Harvey, I'm just saying either he's fake-ish or cousin todd really nailed it with the community to join. Either way, I'm happy he did.

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

musk constantly has headlines about the stupid poo poo he cant stop saying. i think your average person in particular is aware of at least his pedophile remark towards the guy that saved those kids trapped in a cave

Tungsten
Aug 10, 2004

Your Working Boy

Friend posted:

idk elon musk's personality is like precisely the opposite of someone who would do well in prison

The Bible
May 8, 2010

Friend posted:

I know this, and you know this, but even ignoring all the blue checks out there (harvey, blue checkmarks by your name on Twitter used to mean you were a celebrity but now you can buy one for :10bux: a month so only losers pay for it) I'm not sure if the average person on the street knows Elon beyond "he made rockets! and tesla! and Twitter is different now I guess?"

I still believe in Harvey, I'm just saying either he's fake-ish or cousin todd really nailed it with the community to join. Either way, I'm happy he did.

Don't forget, he missed pretty much all the mythologizing and worship of Musk.

The current incarnation is probably his first exposure to him.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Tbh Elon only even came on my radar because of the thread here about the kids trapped in the flooded cave. It was really concerning at the time and then he said he was gonna build a submarine to save them. Like, dude, there're stuck there NOW.

I don't think I knew a single thing about him until that, but I don't really keep up on tech news.

But boy after that...

I might still have a Twitter account that I made for an Ipsy discount in 2014. Never used it after that.

Deep Glove Bruno
Sep 4, 2015

yung swamp thang
also OP has been out for a year

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Also OP can read and there’s like three or maybe even four different megathreads in these very forums that are dedicated to guffawing at Elon’s buffoonery.

Oh, and I don’t know if you’re a sports guy OP, but we have this new sport now that’s pretty rad. It’s called Slamball. It’s kind of like basketball except there’s trampolines. If that sounds like your kind of vibe you should check it out.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ouXw328WYI

PurpleXVI
Oct 30, 2011

Spewing insults, pissing off all your neighbors, betraying your allies, backing out of treaties and accords, and generally screwing over the global environment?
ALL PART OF MY BRILLIANT STRATEGY!
I see no reason to look a gift kitty in the mouth.

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~

XYZAB posted:

Unless I missed something in that link, they will be deaf from birth, not more prone to developing deafness later on.

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer
They were being intentionally unhelpful.

OB-GYN Kenobi
Dec 4, 2017

Toxic Mental posted:

the "ok todd fixed the images" is more fake sounding but until otherwise is revealed just have fun dude

That's because numerous goons told him about "geo tags" and to have them removed. OP admitted he didn't know anything about that and said cousin Todd would know what to do.

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib
Yeah they're either deaf or not. I saw something that said it was roughly 66% or so we're deaf from birth. I looked it up because our white blue eyed cat has incredible hearing.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

OB-GYN Kenobi posted:

That's because numerous goons told him about "geo tags" and to have them removed. OP admitted he didn't know anything about that and said cousin Todd would know what to do.

Goons are also doing a very good job helping dude keep his story straight.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
You got a lovely cat there, m' guy. If you wanna get her a collar, make sure to get a break-away!

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

I'm pretty suspicious of OP being a gimmick account but it's been a good read. Thread seems to be winding down so we'll see if he is sincere or inevitably slips up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer
haha what if we were being nice to someone for nothing man we would look so fuckin stupid!!

it's one thing if people were sending tons of money or something but I mean I don't think anyone should feel owned about sending good vibe posts at no cost if this ends up being fake