Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Wow a surprise Boban. Glad he's getting more film roles

Come back home so you can play with Wemby 🙏 Alien frontcourt can't be beat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

big boi posted:

My wife just heard Stephen A Smith talking for the first time in her life and immediately said "who is this person?"

Lmao

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Really need Denver to put the Browns back in. Love those two. Great defensive intensity.

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

:siren:MAKE OR MISS LEAGUE:siren:

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
They should cover Gabe Vincent

trevorreznik
Apr 22, 2023
I believe in Miami

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Heat got dat cockroach in ‘em

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
We had the reverse Buddy Hield and now the actual Buddy Hield by MPJ (doing a fake close out to cherry pick).

big boi posted:

My wife just heard Stephen A Smith talking for the first time in her life and immediately said "who is this person?"

Your wife has a blessed life.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
lol, Bam was trying hard to get Kevin Love to NOT throw that pass.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Love is a gunslinger, trying to throw these passes into tight windows.

Withnail
Feb 11, 2004
ok that rule is loving stupid

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Javier Mascherano's dad is Rick Adelman?

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Jeff Van Gundy spent years lobbying for the league to legislate out clear path/take fouls and now that he did it he wonders if the punishment is too harsh

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!

xbilkis posted:

Jeff Van Gundy spent years lobbying for the league to legislate out clear path/take fouls and now that he did it he wonders if the punishment is too harsh

his big thing is he thinks they should have the same penalty because every time there's a take foul they have to reveiw it

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

Withnail posted:

ok that rule is loving stupid

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
I'm the stupid Denver fan pointing to hand contact which would in fact make it a completely legal play.

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

BWV posted:

Javier Mascherano's dad is Rick Adelman?

Lol

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
No challenge :yeshaha:

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

MPJ back to stinking defensively

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Great play by KCP

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Jimmy done

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!
Jimmy?

i am a moron
Nov 12, 2020

"I think if there’s one thing we can all agree on it’s that Penn State and Michigan both suck and are garbage and it’s hilarious Michigan fans are freaking out thinking this is their natty window when they can’t even beat a B12 team in the playoffs lmao"
Miami just saying gently caress taking good shots and hucking up crap

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

guys can't find the basket right now

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

Kevin Love locking down Porter like he’s Steph Curry

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

seems like this game is kind of bonkers

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

thought that was off jokic but he's admant about it and... looks like off strus

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

R.D. Mangles posted:

seems like this game is kind of bonkers

really. Both teams gotta be happy its close with how they're playing.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Does Jokic get a tech for his demonstrativeness or what?

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

TV Zombie posted:

I hope not cuz giving it to Miami was a bullshit call

Eratik
Jun 23, 2004

I like your style.
Love holds up a lot better defensively when he's just allowed to foul

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

TV Zombie posted:

seems unfair to punish him for having very large features.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
I like the fact that Giannis just always has a guy with a glizzy within 20 feet of him at all times.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

TV Zombie posted:

He's well within the allowed former MVP temper tantrum level.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
2:30 big loving deal I was watching a good New Japan pro wrestling PPV until 4:30 AM this morning.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
These 50-50 calls are weak as hell

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Ok refs that’s enough

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Something has to be up with Jimmy, must be the ankle or something.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
The rest of the world has a lot to be proud of.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

jokic is so loving good