Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.

TV Zombie posted:

what happened to love?

is the answer.....haslem?

Love's been good but can't play center by himself. He has to be a 2nd big against Denver.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.

R.D. Mangles posted:

cody zeller is the only person in the nba i would consider "tragically bald"

lol

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
So glad the Browns are back in

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

cody zeller looks like he's going to call a timeout to ask one of his teammates to help him attach a pdf to an email

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Denver just bigger

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

I feel like Bam should be (relatively) good at defending Jokic but idk

I mean he is, Jokic is basically shooting like 8/8 against Cody Zeller

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

This jokic 30 piece was too casual

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

cody zeller taking a business delaying the game by taking a 20 minute business call

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

R.D. Mangles posted:

cody zeller looks like he's going to call a timeout to ask one of his teammates to help him attach a pdf to an email

Spo's whiteboard revealed to be him teaching the concept of dragging and dropping a file into outlook.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

net work error posted:

Denver just bigger

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

7 more rebounds and how many more assists for a triple double for joker?

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

R.D. Mangles posted:

cody zeller taking a business delaying the game by taking a 20 minute business call

To substitute teach a shop class

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Aye Doc posted:

jokic is so loving good

Art Core...velay
Jun 16, 2013
jokic is at that miami lebron level where he doesn’t really make mistakes and has a perfect feel for what his team needs

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!
It's too late now but I guess you do Bam matching Jokic's minutes and Love small ball 5 to match up against Gordon

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

zeller storming out at halftime after text from wife tells him he needs to pick up ice before the plumlees come over

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Jokic is unstoppable in a way that no other top tier player is. Like you can’t even envision him having a bad game.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 2000

R.D. Mangles posted:

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

R.D. Mangles posted:

zeller storming out at halftime after text from wife tells him he needs to pick up ice before the plumlees come over

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

R.D. Mangles posted:

cody zeller is the only person in the nba i would consider "tragically bald"

Alex Caruso and Trae Young are contenders

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Art Core...velay posted:

jokic is at that miami lebron level where he doesn’t really make mistakes and has a perfect feel for what his team needs

That's a good way of putting it

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

R.D. Mangles posted:

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Duncan Robinson and-1 on Jamal Murray? que?

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Robinson???

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Duncan is torching Jamal Murray lmao

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

Duncan Robinson is taking over this game

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
the duncan robinson game is here

stuker
Jul 9, 2003

stuker posted:

i'm just glad miami fixed whatever the gently caress was going on with the turnovers in the 2nd quarter. probably sitting duncan

i'm a moron

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

nachos posted:

Duncan is torching Jamal Murray lmao

love to see it

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

I've always said Duncan Robinson is the next Steph

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
5 point Duncan Robinson possession in the NBA Finals, what a time

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

zeller is going luka mirkovic mode

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

Duncan Robinson is sticking up for mediocre white people which frankly makes me nervous

trevorreznik
Apr 22, 2023
It should be illegal to throw the ball at people's feet like that. Hideous

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

trevorreznik posted:

It should be illegal to throw the ball at people's feet like that. Hideous

Not beautiful basketball

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Jamal Murray's had a pretty bad game outside of that big run, which means he'll have 15 in the 4th or 50 in game 3

trevorreznik
Apr 22, 2023
Lmao at Duncan Robinson mean mugging

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Denver is loving imploding

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

lol double teaming the cutting Duncan Robinson

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

de curry GOAT