Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

maxwellhill
Jan 5, 2022

my god.... they gave him an eggs-ecution

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

endocriminologist
May 17, 2021

SUFFERINGLOVER:press send + soul + earth lol
inncntsoul:ok

(inncntsoul has left the game)

ARCHON_MASTER:lol
MAMMON69:lol
Shorter Epstein Theory

maxwellhill
Jan 5, 2022
yeah I did catch up on reading like 2000 posts just to say that, what's up

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

maxwellhill posted:

yeah I did catch up on reading like 2000 posts just to say that, what's up

they let you access SA in jail?

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

my bony fealty posted:

Epstein is dead. I personally saw to that.

Epstein is alive and cool and snuck out out the country when the TSA’s software (which is a derivative of the PROMIS software owned by a company owned by Ghislane Maxwell’s sister) went down on the day he “committed suicide”and is my friend.

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
he's no friend of mine

boo boo bear
Oct 1, 2009

I'm COMPLETELY OBSESSED with SEXY EGGS

gradenko_2000 posted:

code:
https://twitter.com/Antweegonus/status/1663311444425814016
"Roosevelt did Pearl Harbor"

'egregious negligence'? nah, more like loving awesome. he rope-a-doped the entire ijn and then kicked the living poo poo out of them, which considering the circumstances...

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

boo boo bear posted:

'egregious negligence'? nah, more like loving awesome. he rope-a-doped the entire ijn and then kicked the living poo poo out of them, which considering the circumstances...

syq

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

The Atomic Man-Boy posted:

Epstein is alive and cool and snuck out out the country when the TSA’s software (which is a derivative of the PROMIS software owned by a company owned by Ghislane Maxwell’s sister) went down on the day he “committed suicide”and is my friend.

lol

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

The Atomic Man-Boy posted:

What are you talking about it's perfectly normal to have two commercial medical transport vans that both pull into jail in a concealed bay then leave, it was probably just the coroner and the medical examiner, why wouldn't they want to kill Epstein, he was an evil pedophile, it's not like he was some friend of the ultrapowerful that had spent decades fulfilling their sickest fantasy's

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Ace of Baes posted:

he was some friend of the ultrapowerful that had spent decades fulfilling their sickest fantasy's

This is honestly why I think he is dead. He wasn’t an untrapowerful person, merely a “friend” or a fixer. Of course the ultra powerful would have their friends killed if it meant reducing theoretical risk to themselves.

If epstein was really in the club, he’d never have been charged with a crime in the first place. He got too big for his britches and when he needed help from his “friends”, he found out exactly how much they thought he was worth.

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

Trabisnikof posted:

This is honestly why I think he is dead. He wasn’t an untrapowerful person, merely a “friend” or a fixer. Of course the ultra powerful would have their friends killed if it meant reducing theoretical risk to themselves.

If epstein was really in the club, he’d never have been charged with a crime in the first place. He got too big for his britches and when he needed help from his “friends”, he found out exactly how much they thought he was worth.

Okay but what if they pretended he killed himself while at the same time making it look like he was taken out by the illuminati as a limited hangout for letting him retire after decades of service and friendship to them, if you don't believe he killed himself, you believe he was killed, but with the 'enemies' he had that would be able to actually lock him up or take him out, why wouldnt they just kill him and cover it up before he was ever locked up? They lack the power? They accidentally let him get arrested? It seems more likely that the whole spectacle was a limited hangout to me

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!
"they" aren't monolithic, but whoever "they" are, in any given context, they're just as dumb and disorganized and petty and infighty as any other group of people. for every tight ship run by ex-intel guys, there's a group of dickhead billionaires planning outlandish poo poo over twitter DMs, and they each probably think they're totally playing the other guys.

that's why trying to pin down any one piece of smoking gun evidence for these big-ticket conspiracies is always impossible; there were likely half a dozen completely divergent interested groups, all leaving contradictory breadcrumb trails as they clumsily tried to get things to go their way.

you gotta just lol lmao and enjoy the ride

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Ace of Baes posted:

Okay but what if they pretended he killed himself while at the same time making it look like he was taken out by the illuminati as a limited hangout for letting him retire after decades of service and friendship to them, if you don't believe he killed himself, you believe he was killed, but with the 'enemies' he had that would be able to actually lock him up or take him out, why wouldnt they just kill him and cover it up before he was ever locked up? They lack the power? They accidentally let him get arrested? It seems more likely that the whole spectacle was a limited hangout to me

Because you don’t go to the effort of cleaning up after your contractors until they’ve really hosed up. Epstein wasn’t a threat until he was in prison, because of the risk he gets desperate and trades his cache of videos in for freedom. Epstein by all evidence didn’t think he was that desperate yet, he still had cards to play, or so he thought. But it was too late, he had become a liability worth quashing.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Hillary Clinton obviously arranged for the murder cop to kill Epstein, with a failed first attempt

endocriminologist
May 17, 2021

SUFFERINGLOVER:press send + soul + earth lol
inncntsoul:ok

(inncntsoul has left the game)

ARCHON_MASTER:lol
MAMMON69:lol
Epstein did kill himself, but he did it after escaping jail

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

Trabisnikof posted:

Because you don’t go to the effort of cleaning up after your contractors until they’ve really hosed up. Epstein wasn’t a threat until he was in prison, because of the risk he gets desperate and trades his cache of videos in for freedom. Epstein by all evidence didn’t think he was that desperate yet, he still had cards to play, or so he thought. But it was too late, he had become a liability worth quashing.

I mean when it comes down to it I don't think he was killed because I don't think his friends would have killed him, I think they would have been like nah gently caress the public we'll just fake your death in prison and get you some plastic surgery, you can go hang out with Kevin spacey in serbia

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/BoltzmannBooty/status/1665118152362016773

https://twitter.com/jeff_kaye/status/1665485552035201025

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

endocriminologist posted:

Epstein did kill himself, but he did it after escaping jail

that’s right, because he killed his clone

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022
wtf

quote:

In 2022, Spacey was cast as the late Croatian leader Franjo Tudjman in the political drama Once Upon a Time in Croatia, directed by Jakov Sedlar.[93]

Marenghi
Oct 16, 2008

Don't trust the liberals,
they will betray you

Spergin Morlock posted:

Hillary Clinton obviously arranged for the murder cop to kill Epstein, with a failed first attempt

Epstein had evidence that would lead to the arrest of Hilary Clinton.

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

What is going wrong with that one (face is longer than it should be)

Ace of Baes posted:

I mean when it comes down to it I don't think he was killed because I don't think his friends would have killed him, I think they would have been like nah gently caress the public we'll just fake your death in prison and get you some plastic surgery, you can go hang out with Kevin spacey in serbia

The wealthy don't actually have friends, because their brains have been eroded by their fabulous wealth and are no longer capable of anything but the most rudimentary empathy (if even that). They have mutual class interests (Very Important) and "friends" (not really important except in terms of convenience). Why would they go to such lengths, and take such risks to their mutual class interests (Very Important), to look after this one guy (not really important except in terms of convenience)?

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Marenghi posted:

Epstein had evidence that would lead to the arrest of Hilary Clinton.

I mean probably literally yes

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Whats the "ongoing coup by traitors" here - the Trump admin?

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

lfg

https://twitter.com/lib_crusher/status/1665742716951486464

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

Barry Foster posted:

The wealthy don't actually have friends, because their brains have been eroded by their fabulous wealth and are no longer capable of anything but the most rudimentary empathy (if even that). They have mutual class interests (Very Important) and "friends" (not really important except in terms of convenience). Why would they go to such lengths, and take such risks to their mutual class interests (Very Important), to look after this one guy (not really important except in terms of convenience)?

Have you considered, though, that Epstein threw awesome parties?

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

my bony fealty posted:

Whats the "ongoing coup by traitors" here - the Trump admin?

Check the date of the email for a clue

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Hooplah posted:

Check the date of the email for a clue

I dont remember anything happening then

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

the fbi recovered thousands of cds and hard drives from Epstein but unfortunately that does not appear to contain any useful evidence of crimes of anyone besides Epstein and maxwell. oh well probably nothing

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

my bony fealty posted:

I dont remember anything happening then

lmao i guess there was a year gap in there i had somehow forgotten about, never mind me

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Hooplah posted:

lmao i guess there was a year gap in there i had somehow forgotten about, never mind me

its probably long covid scrambling ur brains!!

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Barry Foster posted:

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

Barry Foster posted:

I reject your premise, I think they all have friends and people they care about, they're obviously evil and molest kids but that doesnt mean they're all terminator style emotionless robots, I don't think my view is 100% right either, I just think it's more likely than them having him killed, killing him and faking his death accomplish the same thing, he's not evil to them as they partake in his activities, so that leaves tying up loose ends or preventing him from talking, but if either of those were the goal (preventing public attention on Epstein and his ring) I have a hard time believing they'd let him get locked up, and then Ghislaine afterwards, again, just my personal speculation

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Best Friends posted:

the fbi recovered thousands of cds and hard drives from Epstein but unfortunately that does not appear to contain any useful evidence of crimes of anyone besides Epstein and maxwell. oh well probably nothing

all the discs labeled "[famous/rich person] + young [name]" found in his safe were nothing interesting or relevant probably

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

:goofy:

Human.Frank
Jun 2, 2022

Barry Foster posted:

I disagree, the wealthy can have true friendship but their egos are so huge they only have room for one or two more. So they have a very close knit set of friends and that's it. How else would Adam Sandler's friends be in movies?

I'm sure Ol' Jeff was in at least one of those types of friendships, but would they have had the ability to get him out of jail before his clients got to him? Probably not... In some ways Jeffrey really did kill himself: by his poor choice of friends.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

endocriminologist posted:

Shorter Epstein Theory

slightly taller st james

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
ever see the movie the One. it's like that. the primary Epstein is still out there and grows stronger with every hyoid bone that gets snapped.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

small brain: they changed the UFO task force to include underwater crafts because UFOs are usually classified air/seacrafts

slightly larger brain: they changed the UFO task force to include underwater crafts so they can muddy the waters of real UFO sightings with all the underwater UAPs they encounter

Galaxy Brain: they changed the UFO task force to include underwater crafts because UFOs don't come from outer space, they are launched out of the ocean by mermen and fly above the ground for a while before returning to the ocean