Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

drat did Russia wipe out a 17th...20th...poo poo I've lost count, how many NATO armies have been lost now? Couple more victories over invisible enemies and everyone gets an invisible medal presented by Putin himself! Unfortunately Russian intelligence reports that NATO warlocks have ruined the ceremony by casting invisibility spells on Putin also making him invisible. Doesn't hide the smell though!

Putin is a real piece of poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Sedgr posted:

drat did Russia wipe out a 17th...20th...poo poo I've lost count, how many NATO armies have been lost now? Couple more victories over invisible enemies and everyone gets an invisible medal presented by Putin himself! Unfortunately Russian intelligence reports that NATO warlocks have ruined the ceremony by casting invisibility spells on Putin also making him invisible. Doesn't hide the smell though!

Putin is a real piece of poo poo.

Wizards can only hide things up to a certain size, the mountain of poo poo leaking from Putin’s pants is above that limit.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
the counteroffensive was the friends we killed along the way

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

Ahhh, so Russia got their asses kicked and Ukraine broke through?

Russia has been known to claim destruction of things not present, so this victory of an offensive before the offensive arrives might be hopeful lying and not bog standard copium. :lol:

zone
Dec 6, 2016

https://twitter.com/wartranslated/status/1665685527209623557
Voenkors are none too happy that the authorities continue burying their heads in the sand.

Tigey
Apr 6, 2015

Yup. Assuming offensive has started (and nobody really knows yet), there will be a lot of noise and static. Going to be near impossible to figure out what is going on/has happened (good or bad) for quite some time.

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~
I dunno, maybe they'll broadcast on open comms like russia did during the invasion, so we can all listen along again :allears:

Der Kyhe
Jun 25, 2008

zone posted:

Voenkors

I cannot be the only one who reads this as "wankers", or is this :thejoke:

zone
Dec 6, 2016

Well, they certainly are wankers, that much is evident :dadjoke:
https://twitter.com/Gerashchenko_en/status/1665676212516057089
In other news, monke no longer likes to listen to bad news from the front, apparently for a good while now.

lomzus
Mar 18, 2009
https://twitter.com/RALee85/status/1665704273064382465

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

beer_war posted:

Wrap it up, Ukrainailures, it's all over.

It's weird because the video evidence is like 4-5 vehicles in a field. It could very well have been a failed ukraine attack but not exactly the counter offensive, so dunno why it would make the news on the BBC even with all the 'russia claims' added.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Hahahahahahahaha How The gently caress Is Losing A War You Started Real Hahahaha Blyat Just Don’t Listen To The Reporters Like Blyat Close Your Ears Haha

beer_war
Mar 10, 2005

https://twitter.com/HannaLiubakova/status/1665690283776802818 lol

zone
Dec 6, 2016

a cyborg mug posted:

Hahahahahahahaha How The gently caress Is Losing A War You Started Real Hahahaha Blyat Just Don’t Listen To The Reporters Like Blyat Close Your Ears Haha

Tai
Mar 8, 2006
I had the privilege to watch a pair of tankies talking to an Estonian late middle aged person about why actually putin is good and that he's right that USSR collapse was the worst thing in the 20th century.

Friends, it was glorious to watch someone who actually lived in the USSR go nuclear on these two tankies. Fifteen fabulous minutes of facts, lived experiences, debunking conspiracy poo poo they brought up, family/friends jailed for BS reasons etc. I couldn't help myself and just openly stare at the bar that they were leaned on like I was at the cinema.

I wonder if they will still stay tankies becase they left pretty sheepish

Oldsmobile
Jun 13, 2006

Uhh, whaaat?

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

Icept posted:

Yes the asset value of these used cars is very concerning indeed, especially compared to a MiG fighter jet or Leopard tank.

The illicit money will probably even be used to fund Mexican cartels!

A car carrier arrives in Veracruz under the cover of night, packed with 15 year old Dacias and Toyotas, each with a Javelin in the boot.

Rad Russian
Aug 15, 2007

Soviet Power Supreme!
Putin is going to learn real bad news about "the cyber" in the course of the next year since the majority of the best technology professionals have fled the country. The military is not the only area where Russia will become weaker and weaker.

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Tai posted:

Verbally assaulted in a bar by fascist bullyboys!!!!!

I have been persecuted for my beliefs!

Tigey
Apr 6, 2015

Tai posted:

I had the privilege to watch a pair of tankies talking to an Estonian late middle aged person about why actually putin is good and that he's right that USSR collapse was the worst thing in the 20th century.

Friends, it was glorious to watch someone who actually lived in the USSR go nuclear on these two tankies. Fifteen fabulous minutes of facts, lived experiences, debunking conspiracy poo poo they brought up, family/friends jailed for BS reasons etc. I couldn't help myself and just openly stare at the bar that they were leaned on like I was at the cinema.

"Those terrible Eastern European types are so backward and Russophobic"

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

zone posted:

Well, they certainly are wankers, that much is evident :dadjoke:
https://twitter.com/Gerashchenko_en/status/1665676212516057089
In other news, monke no longer likes to listen to bad news from the front, apparently for a good while now.

That would make sense why an offensive would be seen as "oh nothing to see here, we killed 10,000,000 tanks, Ruzya Stronk!"

Because that's what Russian Trump needs to see

Der Kyhe
Jun 25, 2008

Tigey posted:

"Those terrible Eastern European types are so backward and Russophobic"

Yeah. "LOL that's just the Eastern Europe-style turboracism and xenofobia".

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

:lol:

What if it's real? :allears:

Ukraine skips Crimea, drives right or Moscow because the Russian partisans taught them "holy poo poo absolutely no one is left defending their border".

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

hemale in pain posted:

It's weird because the video evidence is like 4-5 vehicles in a field. It could very well have been a failed ukraine attack but not exactly the counter offensive, so dunno why it would make the news on the BBC even with all the 'russia claims' added.

You need to use basic statistics and extrapolate

Russia destroyed 1 vehicle on a 500 meter stretch of the front

That means 200 vehicles lost across any 100 km of the front

Thanks to the fractal nature of frontlines (analogous to the coastline paradox), the actual length of the front is theoretically infinite, limited only by the fineness of your measuring methods

Therefore UA losses are infinite

Thanks, science!

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

TulliusCicero posted:

:lol:

What if it's real? :allears:

Ukraine skips Crimea, drives right or Moscow because the Russian partisans taught them "holy poo poo absolutely no one is left defending their border".

It is a very sloppy deepfake

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

fatherboxx posted:

I was being facetious

There is no way that Putin would ever even admit Ukraine broke through if they were outside the gates of Moscow, let alone Belgorod.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

In the US the president has the gorilla channel.

In Russia Putin just has a channel that's 24/7 coverage of people being thrown out of windows and choking on novichok.

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

fatherboxx posted:

So is Putin...

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

Weird timing for the NYT to run this story. All super old info.

Nazi Symbols on Ukraine’s Front Lines Highlight Thorny Issues of History
https://www.yahoo.com/news/nazi-symbols-ukraine-front-lines-114825778.html

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

In the US the president has the gorilla channel.

In Russia Putin just has a channel that's 24/7 coverage of people being thrown out of windows and choking on novichok.

You are not far off, reportedly his only information of the outside world is the morning folder of "printed internet" prepared by the aides and evening news on TV

Steiner is ready for counterattack and Wenck's army is awaiting orders

armpit_enjoyer
Jan 25, 2023

my god. it's full of posts
I hear we're still poking fun at tankies. Here's some more slop to point and laugh at

https://twitter.com/TheGrayzoneNews/status/1665618556216659968

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

armpit_enjoyer posted:

I hear we're still poking fun at tankies. Here's some more slop to point and laugh at

Ok, this is too funny to be a true GZ article

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

I think it's a massive unexpected :lol: how this war has completely destroyed Putin's reputation: the guy was feared and respected as a 5th Dimensional Chess player and operator in international affairs, a shadow puppetmaster/ boogeyman behind the scenes of the West's decline, and actually no he's just a giant baby who wants to be Hitler 2, and the only reason he got as far as he did is apathy and appeasement.

armpit_enjoyer
Jan 25, 2023

my god. it's full of posts
I assure you these titans of intellect really are claiming that the clandestine NATO divers that blew up Nord Stream were wearing combat boots on the cover underwater operation and just so happened to misplace one,

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

pro starcraft loser posted:

Weird timing for the NYT to run this story. All super old info.

Nazi Symbols on Ukraine’s Front Lines Highlight Thorny Issues of History
https://www.yahoo.com/news/nazi-symbols-ukraine-front-lines-114825778.html

NYT has some sort of brainworm infestation going on, from the trump thread:

armpit_enjoyer posted:

:lmao:

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"
The fact that official Ukrainian sources are totally silent, Ukrainian propaganda mouthpieces are going crazy, and Russian military bloggers are inhaling copium by the lungful suggests something is going on.

No chance we'll find out what in the near term, though.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

armpit_enjoyer posted:

Gentleman, we're looking someone with a wet foot.

zone
Dec 6, 2016

armpit_enjoyer posted:

I have evidence that Zelensky's left sock was also found on the scene, irrevocably tying him to the destruction of the pipeline

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

TulliusCicero posted:

I think it's a massive unexpected :lol: how this war has completely destroyed Putin's reputation: the guy was feared and respected as a 5th Dimensional Chess player and operator in international affairs, a shadow puppetmaster/ boogeyman behind the scenes of the West's decline, and actually no he's just a giant baby who wants to be Hitler 2, and the only reason he got as far as he did is apathy and appeasement.

...and the belief that he would have the full support of a sitting US President, had Trump won his little insurrection

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

armpit_enjoyer posted:

The scandal of D A S B O O T

I know this is a crosspost, but forever, check the byline, see who wrote it. Yellow Journalism be off the chain.