Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
I would rather not find a new place to find friends, the internet is rather unkind to schizos tbh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

pog boyfriend posted:

i want to only subsist off ships biscuit and pemmican

E: wrong thread sorry ignore

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

:hmmyes:

pandy fackler
Jun 2, 2020

I'd have to do some psycho internet detective forensics to prove it but I still think spinz might be right and there's a good chance the poster taking credit for harvey zoo zoo is a bust rodd alt account. only bust could take the clear W of owning goons and spin it into an L by getting defensive and whiney about it

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

pandy fackler posted:

I'd have to do some psycho internet detective forensics to prove it but I still think spinz might be right and there's a good chance the poster taking credit for harvey zoo zoo is a bust rodd alt account. only bust could take the clear W of owning goons and spin it into an L by getting defensive and whiney about it

I'd be unsurprised if bust rodd was a character this weirdo was playing

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
balto vore? interesting

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

big fan of this dude I love his videos

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

This guy is great

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

vyelkin posted:

do you think they intentionally chose the name of the imaginary rabbit from the famous play Harvey or was it just one big coincidence, hmmmmm

the world may never know.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Feels Villeneuve posted:

what im really saying is that, all GBS posters should be permanently banned, and the Something Awful Forums shut down

Harsh, but fair.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Anyways - Now that the council of Chuds has won by silencing another queer poster, who should we set our sights on next?

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

pandy fackler posted:

Rhino did check earlier and it sounded like it wasn't an alt of Bust. Bust just happened to have a similar thread where he talked about trying to help his brother re-acclimate to life outside of prison after he served a long sentence.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

the only person i want to see "tackle a tiger" is kazuma kiryu in his iconic yakuza 2 fight in osaka castle, and to a lesser extent ichiban kasuga in yakuza 7 when he breaks into that chinese restaurant

i know everyone hates on Yak 7 and ichiban, but i gotta say, he's really grown on me as a protagonist.

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

balto vore? interesting

it's a city in maryland. the ravens play there. i think they filmed the wire there, too

e: misread

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Nuns with Guns posted:

Rhino did check earlier and it sounded like it wasn't an alt of Bust. Bust just happened to have a similar thread where he talked about trying to help his brother re-acclimate to life outside of prison after he served a long sentence.

alternatively, rhino is a bust rodd alt account as well. how deep does this go

Waste of Breath
Dec 30, 2021

I only know🧠 one1️⃣ thing🪨: I😡 want😤 to 🔪kill☠️… 😈Chaos😱… I need🥵 to. [TIME⏰ TO DIE☠️]
:same:

NoiseAnnoys posted:

i know everyone hates on Yak 7 and ichiban

Who?? It's like the 2nd or 3rd best Yakuza game and ichiban is a huge part of that

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
im bust rodd

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

alternatively, rhino is a bust rodd alt account as well. how deep does this go

We are all bust rodd accounts except you.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

NoiseAnnoys posted:

i know everyone hates on Yak 7 and ichiban, but i gotta say, he's really grown on me as a protagonist.

Who is this everyone because I'll kick their rear end

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Hot Diggity! posted:

\

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Fajita Queen posted:

This guy is great

he owns

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Waste of Breath posted:

Who?? It's like the 2nd or 3rd best Yakuza game and ichiban is a huge part of that

\

Hot Diggity! posted:

mostly it seems that people were just mad because it went turn based, i guess? it's a ton of fun so far, even if the turn based thing is a little clunky sometimes. but honestly, it feels like there's a massive earthbound/mother influence and i'm all about it.

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.
And as far as Hedrigall goes, I think he could be cool when he posted normally. I have some respect for him being one of the few people aggressively pushing back against Bobbie Wickham over that bullshit with Shadowcat Boy and "offsite drama" https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=1&threadid=3842693&pagenumber=102&perpage=40#post482783539

But leaning into how much you want to kiss handsome lion men isn't really a gimmick so much as a constant reminder to everyone of what gets you off. If you're going to make that your thing, then yeah it's going to take over everyone's knowledge of you and I don't think that's ever worked out well on this website. He wasn't a zoophile though, afaik. Shadowcat Boy was the one posting actual disgusting animal sex poo poo in the discord he was linking around pretending it was the real Fabgoons one.

Now that's making me remember this post again at least:

Bobbie Wickham posted:

I regret nothing.

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder
i think the part where he screamed constantly about how everything that ever came out of japan was made exclusively by and for pedophiles while at the same time talking about how sexy simba from noted childrens movie the lion king is made him not so cool, imo

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Kagaya Homoraisan posted:

i think the part where he screamed constantly about how everything that ever came out of japan was made exclusively by and for pedophiles while at the same time talking about how sexy simba from noted childrens movie the lion king is made him not so cool, imo

he may be a furry exhibitionist but he had standards for his child smut, dammit.

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

I don't think I was browsing wherever that was happening. I did see he got hit in his rap sheet for starting poo poo over Doki Doki Literature Club of all things, and that seems pretty lovely and stupid.

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel

Nuns with Guns posted:

I don't think I was browsing wherever that was happening. I did see he got hit in his rap sheet for starting poo poo over Doki Doki Literature Club of all things, and that seems pretty lovely and stupid.

he was doing it for quite a decent chunk where he would get hit for it then once his probe was up immediately come back and go "haha, were all just playing here. but seriously, japan is a den of pedophilia and i mean this for real" and it took some time for the mods to actually take steps to stop that lol.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

you gotta have standards. its like why neonazis in prison will shank the child molesters

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Babe Magnet posted:

big fan of this dude I love his videos

I like when he tries some super plain medieval food and goes 'oh, that's interesting'.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

lets permaban this mother f^{*}%%%]

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
idk where to use this but now I'm giggle at the phrase "honor amongst weebs"

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel

pog boyfriend posted:

lets permaban this mother f^{*}%%%]

youre right, we should

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

All of this reminded me of when the Tony the Tiger twitter account got swarmed by horny furries. That's a thing I remember now. :thanks:

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
re: Hedrigall, it was a constant series of minor dings for the same thing before getting a serious "no, shut the gently caress up"

Hedrigall posted:

Is “I only play underage girl dating sims for the genre twists” the new “I only read playboy for the articles”?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Hedrigall posted:

High school girls, it’s gross

I’m glad Mario rabbids 2 is happening

Hedrigall posted:

Also I apologise for the other day when I implied that the VN with underage school girl characters drawn with big breasts and tight clothing was designed to appeal to creeps, I now accept that the underage school girls were drawn that way for some other reason that isn’t apparent to me, so my bad

Hedrigall posted:

But honestly it creeped me out how people were defending that weird pervy anime game where you watch big breasted high school students commit suicide

Debate the artistic merits or whatever, but there's definitely something to be said for the person who seems wholly incapable of not viewing media in a sexual light, and assumes all others do the exact same.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
ironically Doki Doki Literature Club is American

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

some real guilty conscience vibes from those posts of his lol

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
horny is prohibited because no one likes being held hostage to someone else’s kink and he demonstrated that pretty well

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel

Feels Villeneuve posted:

ironically Doki Doki Literature Club is American

it was inspired by tsukihime.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Oxxidation posted:

horny is prohibited because no one likes being held hostage to someone else’s kink and he demonstrated that pretty well

why should it be any business of yours?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣
to clarify, i jokingly suggested de- then immediately re-permaing him as a honeypot

pog boyfriend posted:

i want to only subsist off ships biscuit and pemmican

E: wrong thread sorry ignore

townsends posting