Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

It's really funny because there's a bunch of them for a lot of different stuff, but the top ones are all Nirvana and Metallica.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Taaaaaasttyyyyyy Steeeeeve (Tasty Steve) Steeeeevennnnn Scotttttt (Steven Scott) Theeee blueeee stufff

Lmfao

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Taaaaaasttyyyyyy Steeeeeve (Tasty Steve) Steeeeevennnnn Scotttttt (Steven Scott) Theeee blueeee stufff

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

lmao

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

Plebian Parasite posted:

It's really funny because there's a bunch of them for a lot of different stuff, but the top ones are all Nirvana and Metallica.

lol

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Wormskull posted:

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Plebian Parasite posted:

what world do these people come from

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Plebian Parasite posted:

lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

leonard cohens genius really shines through when you listen to hallelujah in the banjo kazooie song font. harrowing. breathtaking. human.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrXzCSkmLZk

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Christ

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013

ArfJason posted:

after someone had the idea to put mario 64's soundfont to Take On Me theres a billion of these and every comment is like "this is nostalgically haunting. Sublime."

lol wtf

thanks for the epic sig el spider

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Plebian Parasite posted:

Lmfao

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtapU5nI6G4

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

lmao christ

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

he has ascended...

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Incredible. Raw. Pure wonderous art by definition. File this under things I didn't know could save my marriage. Re: Greenday - Good riddance(time of your life)/Zoop

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Fucker posted:

Lmao

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Thanks to Kidz Bop, I can finally grasp the emotional content of All Apologies. Like the song goes, everyone is great!

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Leadthumb posted:

Incredible. Raw. Pure wonderous art by definition. File this under things I didn't know could save my marriage. Re: Greenday - Good riddance(time of your life)/Zoop

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

ArfJason posted:

after someone had the idea to put mario 64's soundfont to Take On Me theres a billion of these and every comment is like "this is nostalgically haunting. Sublime."

Wormskull posted:

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dT3H66YlQaI

No, Mr. Bond, I expect you to cry

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Lmao

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Fucker posted:

Leadthumb posted:

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Plebian Parasite posted:

jesus christ lmao

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

i'm loving dying

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=436oWcda6xg

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

Lol

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
Everytime Nirvana is played on something else than distorted guitars it immidiately becomes clear how harmonically interesting their songs are. *plays Louie Louie*

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

lmfdao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

i thoguht this might sound good for all of one second lmfao