Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
I really like the title of this song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q53GWPaLEHg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

piss

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

kntfkr posted:

whether the content of a thread in GBS is true or not totally effects my mood and my ability to go about my day so i can see why some goons are so upset

you better not be lying about this

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer
Yeah, I get up to a lot of severely awesome poo poo. Thanks for noticing. :colbert:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Did anybody donate their Christmas money to harvey

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

been seeing a bunch of pride avs lately and i'm wondering if there's a thread for pridefying avatars...

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Smugworth posted:

Did anybody donate their Christmas money to harvey

I sent him several laptops

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
u gotta diy it

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

i cant open the fla files i used to create mine in the first place :(

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

kntfkr posted:

I took three 25s in the side and ended up at Northshore Psychiatric Hospital in Lubbock, Texas, which is kind of funny in its own right, psych ward being in Lubbock, Texas.

pretty sure that show is the only reason anybody's ever heard of that place

teemolover42069
Apr 6, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

Peggy Edson posted:

go read the thread mayhaps?

i did? i dont see anything saying it was fake

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

not sure what to tell you if you can't comprehend the very simple stuff happening there then champ

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
It was this post, op.

harveys zoo zoos posted:

NOT!!!!!

I MADE IT ALL UP U FUCKIN' IDIOTS LMAO

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

the entire premise was clearly absolute bullshit but it was still fun to read. hth

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

the entire premise was clearly absolute bullshit but it was still fun to read. hth

:hmmyes:

teemolover42069
Apr 6, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

Peggy Edson posted:

not sure what to tell you if you can't comprehend the very simple stuff happening there then champ

it seems like you did not actually read what you are talking about to me

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

teemolover42069 posted:

it seems like you did not actually read what you are talking about to me

:dafuq:

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Our catapult has broken. The steel rod we were using as an arm has bent in half and snapped. Didn't even get a chance to fling a dang tennis ball. We'll repair and try again but we are chagrined by our material failure.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Literally A Person posted:

Our catapult has broken. The steel rod we were using as an arm has bent in half and snapped. Didn't even get a chance to fling a dang tennis ball. We'll repair and try again but we are chagrined by our material failure.

gonna have to gauge up

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Use something stronger then metal, like ice.

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer

He's right. Your reply was intentionally dumb and wrong because you are awful to people presumably because you think it's "comedy" to be abrasive.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

my apologies, Todd :)

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

meetings. my life is meetings. when I look out to the horizon, I see only endless teams notifications. my petty act of defiance is to set my status to do not disturb. the red circle next to the teams icon steadily grows in number while I pray for the abyss

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

i wanted to believe at first but then goons kept recommending media like he was some sort of caveman

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Sounds like you need a harder rod

E: maybe you should go visit the new blacksmith, ask him for the hardest rod he’s got

TrashMammal fucked around with this message at 20:42 on Jun 5, 2023

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Got a new canopy up on the back porch. Feeling the power of shade and fans today. Very good. Hoping to hear more of a stronger, more dangerous catapult.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i have now used my pineapple corer three times

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer

numberoneposter posted:

On pineapples though?

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

numberoneposter posted:

but have you used the shell to host an island drink?

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Luvcow posted:

but have you used the shell to host an island drink?
only once :(

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i didn't read past the second page of that ex-prison thread, it just seemed completely fake from the start

also seeing a lot of GBSers convinced this week that 10 pixels of a wave bouncing off a boat at night is a man eating shark

are we getting old? is this how boomer credulity progressed before us? how long until mods sticky a straightup nigerian prince scam?

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

do you just wake up one day, look in the mirror, and realize it's you who has been posting gifs from the office on the internet?

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Bad Purchase posted:

i didn't read past the second page of that ex-prison thread, it just seemed completely fake from the start

also seeing a lot of GBSers convinced this week that 10 pixels of a wave bouncing off a boat at night is a man eating shark

are we getting old? is this how boomer credulity progressed before us? how long until mods sticky a straightup nigerian prince scam?

Remember the racist hot dog man who was going to revitalize the economy of Reform, Alabama thanks to cheap hot snacks and an in the with truckers?

Always have been

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!

Bust rod eh?

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Bust rod eh?

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Whoa

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dD-SpHH7qDA

:smuggo::smuggo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Charles Bukowski