Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Gonz posted:

They sorta gave her Tor Johnson eyes.

aww, tor had a baby with vampirella

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Swiveller
Mar 2, 2011

"...has been killed. The police report says it was suicide."

"armed to the teeth, she goes to take him out with her bare hands"

Masterpiece copy.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Dick Swiveller posted:

"...has been killed. The police report says it was suicide."

"armed to the teeth, she goes to take him out with her bare hands"

Masterpiece copy.

The movie poster is just as good

I wish a trailer existed but I didn't see one in my short search.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Ganso Bomb posted:

Oh Neal McDonough, what are you doing?

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

man, neal will be in just about anything

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Omg :lol: that stache Couture has

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
That's Randy now? Someone start making DTV Scorpion King movies again, it kept so many ex-MMA guys employed

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Did they just paste Neal's head onto someone else?

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Rhonne posted:

Did they just paste Neal's head onto someone else?

I'm guessing there's a lot of pasting of heads and faces and props going on in that poster

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Ganso Bomb posted:

I like how they couldn't even have Eva Marie hold a real prop, they just had her hold her hand out and photoshopped one in

Edit:

Not for this movie, but this trailer for her Bruce willisploitation movie is pretty loving funny

https://youtu.be/Du2EdFO6w_c

rotinaj fucked around with this message at 18:56 on Jun 5, 2023

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

Shard posted:

It still seems so weird to me to build around someone unable to wrestle well and build towards her wrestling eventually when the end state will be a bad wrestling match. WWE really doesn't want to be a wrestling company lol

Eva Marie's best match ever was the one against Bayley in NXT for the Championship.... because I was convinced they were going to do something stupid and put Eva Marie over and win the championship. They somehow managed to overbook that match in a fun way that was getting me angry that Eva would win.

bartok
May 10, 2006

Ganso Bomb posted:

Neal McDonough solid character actor and was great on Justified but for some reason he is the go to guy they get to play the villain in DTV movies usually starring MMA Fighters/Pro Wrestlers or washed up former A list actors.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

TV Zombie posted:

WWE signs multi-year deal with Twitch which will have things like a sidecast to Monday Night Raw.

https://twitter.com/BrandonThurston/status/1665707666293784576?s=20

ADRENALINE
IN MY SOUL
VTUBER GIMMICK
CODY RHODES

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

zetamind2000 posted:

ADRENALINE
IN MY SOUL
VTUBER GIMMICK
CODY RHODES

Would it be stardust or a floating, animated Nightmare Factory logo

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

zetamind2000 posted:

ADRENALINE
IN MY SOUL
VTUBER GIMMICK
CODY RHODES

It's an anime rubber chicken

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

bartok posted:

Neal McDonough solid character actor and was great on Justified but for some reason he is the go to guy they get to play the villain in DTV movies usually starring MMA Fighters/Pro Wrestlers or washed up former A list actors.

iirc hes wicked religious and doesnt like to take roles in movies with sex and stuff so DTV action movies are prob an easy payday for him

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006

Kvlt! posted:

iirc hes wicked religious and doesnt like to take roles in movies with sex and stuff so DTV action movies are prob an easy payday for him

murder and killing and violence for 90 minutes, cool cool cool

flash a titty? hell naw

Whoolighams
Jul 24, 2007
Thanks Dom Monaghan
in a major movie he's a featured actor, in a budget flick he's main villain material

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

StarkRavingMad posted:

cashing a paycheck

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Julio Cruz posted:

murder and killing and violence for 90 minutes, cool cool cool

flash a titty? hell naw

well i mean u remember the first commandment, Thou Shall Not Flash A Titty

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
He appeared butt-rear end naked (as in, from behind) in Justified during a scene where his character stripped off before going to torture a male prostitute he had handcuffed in the bathroom, so there's that

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

shiksa posted:

well i mean u remember the first commandment, Thou Shall Not Flash A Titty

Unless it's torn.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Yeah he just won’t do sex scenes because he’s married otherwise he doesn’t give a poo poo

He was in the Netflix movie the 4 guys from workaholics made and one of them went full cock and balls out on screen for like 10 minutes

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Sydney Bottocks posted:

He appeared butt-rear end naked (as in, from behind) in Justified during a scene where his character stripped off before going to torture a male prostitute he had handcuffed in the bathroom, so there's that

He played JBL?

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

StarkRavingMad posted:

he's in a bunch of the geezer pleaser movies nowadays

if bruce willis, steven segal or any of the other washed up has-beens are cutting him a check he's doing it

it's a shame, he's really talented and should be in much better

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
he’s a pretty good actor tbh

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

yes he is

band of brothers, justified, etc - great parts and great acting

that's why he shouldn't be taking paycheck jobs but I guess if there are downtimes between getting cast in something you want to do why not take some shady tax write off production company money to make some direct to streaming trash

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

He could just be like Trejo, who genuinely just loves making films https://www.sacurrent.com/arts/actor-danny-trejo-opens-up-about-life-and-career-in-new-documentary-inmate-1-23993137

quote:

Once when I interviewed you 10 years ago for the first Machete, you said you would accept a role in a movie for $100. Have you upped your minimum wage since then?

[Danny Trejo:] (Laughs.) They’ve upped it for me. I love to work. My agent knows that if I’m not working, then [I’ll] just take anything because I want to work. I did a low budget movie once as a favor for a friend and I ended up going to Paris twice, Venezuela, Brazil and Florida all in the same movie. It was awesome!

You seem like the kind of guy that would probably die the day after he retires.

[Trejo:] Yeah, I kind of feel like that. If I retire, I’ll die. But what’s to retire from? People say, “Aren’t you going on vacation?” My life’s a vacation! I love doing this.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

it could be the freaking money

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
The lovely mall movie theater across the street from my apartment has Danny Trejo in the premovie advertisement thing. He really will do anything. God bless him, I say.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

That DICK! posted:

it could be the freaking money

Think you're on to something

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

check out eric roberts on imdb for a real wild ride

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Orange Carlisle posted:

that's why he shouldn't be taking paycheck jobs

that’s his job tho

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

That DICK! posted:

man, neal will be in just about anything

i respect a man that will work for his paycheck

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

MJeff posted:

The lovely mall movie theater across the street from my apartment has Danny Trejo in the premovie advertisement thing. He really will do anything. God bless him, I say.

trejos the kind of guy that feels like everyday is a blessing, especially after overcoming addiction and incarceration. he's just a happy positive guy.

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!

Dango Bango posted:

I'm very curious if that Twitch deal affects individual wrestlers' streaming

they already have a separate deal for that, no? from what I know it's a very good deal for wwe and their wrestlers

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Looking down on people for being in "paycheck movies" is the "wins and losses do/dont matter" of filmbros

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

I’d be in pay cheque movies all day every day, sounds way more interesting than setting high scores in excel 40 hours a week

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Orange Carlisle posted:

Apparently he and his wife are heavily involved in charities, so he'll do all those films, often filming for just a day or two, and then give his pay to one of the charities they're involved with.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Orange Carlisle posted:

A Talking Cat?!?