Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Controllers That Only TMFC’S Cousin Used Before Being Incarcerated

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
Looks like sex offenders cant watch anime. just a normal factoid not relevant to my pedophile cousin right? haha. yall heard this one before? haha, alright then.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
Maybe the world would be a better place if more knew about this very fun fact

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Fun fact: my cousin rapes!

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

elf help book posted:

Knuc U Kinte posted:

----------------

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
that'll teach your rear end to bring up your family's hosed up business to dunk on an internet subforum. get owned kid.

----------------

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

https://myanimelist.net/forum/?lookin%27-for-cousin%27-friendly-animes

----------------

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

lmfao

----------------

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

tmfc, telling my family's crimes

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

elf help book posted:

Knuc U Kinte posted:

lmfao

very nice i like
Jan 8, 2020

I CANT RESIST SHITTING UP THE BIG BOOBS THREAD WITH MY RANDOM FUCKING MONKEY CHEESE BULLSHIT! IF YOU SEE ME, FUCK ME UP.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

lmao

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Hizke posted:

Looks like sex offenders cant watch anime. just a normal factoid not relevant to my pedophile cousin right? haha. yall heard this one before? haha, alright then.

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Lmao

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Knuc U Kinte posted:

mods?

e: oh poo poo!

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!

Knuc U Kinte posted:

lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

You Can (Not) Watch Anime

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

to be clear he's an absolute piece of poo poo and belongs in hell

very nice i like
Jan 8, 2020

I CANT RESIST SHITTING UP THE BIG BOOBS THREAD WITH MY RANDOM FUCKING MONKEY CHEESE BULLSHIT! IF YOU SEE ME, FUCK ME UP.

tmfc posted:

to be clear he's an absolute piece of poo poo and belongs in hell

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!
so my cousin can't watch anime- [crowd gasps, several people exchange glances] oh no dont worry hes not YOSPOS, just a sex offender [air fills with collective sigh of relief]

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

symbolic posted:

so my cousin can't watch anime- [crowd gasps, several people exchange glances] oh no dont worry hes not YOSPOS, just a sex offender [air fills with collective sigh of relief]

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Lol thats crazy. My cousin got shot to death, well, shot in the leg, but it hit an artery and he bled out tied up in his own living room. Screamed for hours but no one came! Fate half as grisly as what befell his wife in the next room over. Home invaders, just wild. Dude loved anime though! Anyways, you were sayin?

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
My cousin went berserk after my brother and I ate the last S’mores Poptart (back when only one came in a bag, early 1991) and went on to commit a series of home robberies that ended up with her giving AIDS to over 100 strangers using syringes under the toilet seat tricks. Worst part of all was she never got to see final fantasy 3 (6 in Japan) get released here after being a huge fan of 2 (4 in Japan)

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Hizke posted:

Knuc U Kinte posted:

HolePisser1982 posted:

Lol thats crazy. My cousin got shot to death, well, shot in the leg, but it hit an artery and he bled out tied up in his own living room. Screamed for hours but no one came! Fate half as grisly as what befell his wife in the next room over. Home invaders, just wild. Dude loved anime though! Anyways, you were sayin?

That Little Demon posted:

My cousin went berserk after my brother and I ate the last S’mores Poptart (back when only one came in a bag, early 1991) and went on to commit a series of home robberies that ended up with her giving AIDS to over 100 strangers using syringes under the toilet seat tricks. Worst part of all was she never got to see final fantasy 3 (6 in Japan) get released here after being a huge fan of 2 (4 in Japan)

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

Lmfao

----------------

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!

HolePisser1982 posted:

lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Rodney Dangerfield voice: The other day my wife put on Chainsaw Man. I told her turn that off, I can’t watch this stuff. She said too violent for you? And I said no, it’s cuz I’m a sex offender!

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Dad got beat up by 6 Puerto Ricans downtown at 3am when a coke deal went back in 89' and when he came home he was dripping blood all over the carpet and woke everyone up. They apparently smashed a few bottles over his head and glass got under his scalp and he needed like 75 stitches but he went to a friend who was vet instead. There was some blood that got on my Teddy Ruxpin and got inside the tape deck so whenever I put in a tape as a kid it sounded downright satanic. Anyway, the entire reason I even remembered this is because The Cell Phone Shack had a Toys you Remember from the 80s thread.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Rodney Dangerfield voice: The other day my wife put on Chainsaw Man. I told her turn that off, I can’t watch this stuff. She said too violent for you? And I said no, it’s cuz I’m a sex offender!

Dad got beat up by 6 Puerto Ricans downtown at 3am when a coke deal went back in 89' and when he came home he was dripping blood all over the carpet and woke everyone up. They apparently smashed a few bottles over his head and glass got under his scalp and he needed like 75 stitches but he went to a friend who was vet instead. There was some blood that got on my Teddy Ruxpin and got inside the tape deck so whenever I put in a tape as a kid it sounded downright satanic. Anyway, the entire reason I even remembered this is because The Cell Phone Shack had a Toys you Remember from the 80s thread.

----------------

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Small change got rained on with his own thirty-eight, and nobody flinched down by the arcade. No changes needed lol

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

this like the third time i've volunteered deeply hosed up personal knowledge completely unprompted in the imp zone

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Actually you will want to socket level 3 gems first because level 4 don't come until after you are 70+ and doing the T4 dungeons (they have much better bonuses and affixes to gear). My Stepfather raped and killed 13 prostitutes during the Blizzard of 97' on the east coast when everyone was trapped inside for days. He posed as a snowplow driver.