Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

Prescott posted:

Envision ancient Babylon.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bar3GOzDNzg
:pray:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
I got a title change request in the queue but it was too long so I picked an alternate title. I'm pansexual so I'm legally allowed to do that.

yellowD
Mar 7, 2007

this past weekend was my first time ever at pride and it was so incredible and revelatory. I wish it wouldn't have taken 40 years

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

yellowD posted:

this past weekend was my first time ever at pride and it was so incredible and revelatory. I wish it wouldn't have taken 40 years

That's ok. You can go for the next 40.

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

yellowD posted:

i knew that high-density fabulosity caused a time dilation effect but that must have been a wild weekend if it took u 40 years to hit monday

yellowD
Mar 7, 2007

blatman posted:

i knew that high-density fabulosity caused a time dilation effect but that must have been a wild weekend if it took u 40 years to hit monday

imagine the hangover

Shiroc
May 16, 2009

Sorry I'm late
from pyf meme

POWELL CURES KIDS
Aug 26, 2016

being trans sounds hard. you have to take vitamins and everybody wants to murder you

POWELL CURES KIDS
Aug 26, 2016

and you have to post on twitter

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
the twitter thing is selection bias, i only post here

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

yellowD posted:

Congrats, glad you liked it! :)

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
pride is cool

Shiroc
May 16, 2009

Sorry I'm late
Being trans is cool when people aren’t being lovely about “nooo, you can’t change your circumstances in ways to make yourself more happy in your relationships to yourself and the world”

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Shiroc posted:

Being trans is cool when people aren’t being lovely about “nooo, you can’t change your circumstances in ways to make yourself more happy in your relationships to yourself and the world”

so like 1 day in 10

UKJeff
May 17, 2023

by vyelkin
Being trans in america sounds grueling, big ups to all

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
I'm too afraid to even paint my nails even though I've only ever gotten positive comments so far from people when I have done it.

Old Woman Island
Feb 21, 2011

Zurtilik posted:

I'm too afraid to even paint my nails even though I've only ever gotten positive comments so far from people when I have done it.

I've been painting my nails for like a year and a half now and literally only three people have commented on them unprompted :(

e: and one of those was just trying to get me to buy more polish lol

Old Woman Island has issued a correction as of 18:17 on Jun 6, 2023

yellowD
Mar 7, 2007

I've been doing mine in neutral colors for a few years now and it still makes me self-conscious sometimes

Old Woman Island
Feb 21, 2011

Oh yea I'm mostly fine but do still get a bit self conscious, especially when wearing ""girly"'" colours and people's eyes just lock onto them

A Gin Palace
Feb 12, 2013
i reeeeally need to paint my nails sometime pretty colors are cool

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
If you want nice nails but wearing nail polish would be a danger to you in your area, you can always use a nail buffing block instead. Makes your nails nice and shiny but not obviously from polish. I get them at the dollar store and those are ok for two or three uses.

yellowD
Mar 7, 2007

I used this stuff (https://www.sephora.com/product/nail-glow-P379408) before I got braver too

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

black nails are always a safe bet for any gender, unless you're somewhere really bad

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

yellowD posted:

I used this stuff (https://www.sephora.com/product/nail-glow-P379408) before I got braver too

thank you, will check out

https://twitter.com/pissvortex/status/1665762593305133061?s=20

POWELL CURES KIDS
Aug 26, 2016

stolen valor since all women are bi

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Heterosexuals are just confused and don't really exist

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
This is true OP.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
I've been gatekeeping all sorts of people today. It feels good as hell and I love it.

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

tokin opposition posted:

Heterosexuals are just confused and don't really exist

Shiroc
May 16, 2009

Sorry I'm late
I genderfucked the binary today (went to the manga store to buy yuri with my face all hosed up from electrolysis and hair growth visible around my n95)

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Shiroc posted:

I genderfucked the binary today (went to the manga store to buy yuri with my face all hosed up from electrolysis and hair growth visible around my n95)

Everyone I know who has done electrolysis has described it as torture so you are braver than the troops

yellowD
Mar 7, 2007

Zeroisanumber posted:

electrolysis

you kinda get used to it. talking/laughing with the needle in your face can get a bit pinchy

Gravid Topiary
Feb 16, 2012

i saw this at the grocery store today, is this a meme thing or what?

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

can't tell if homophobic or not so i'll just cancel the baker as a precaution

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
some people seem to like the poop emoji?? so maybe it's for them??

Kagon
Jan 25, 2005

Zeroisanumber posted:

Everyone I know who has done electrolysis has described it as torture so you are braver than the troops

I have no pain tolerance so this was my experience. I should get to board airplanes early now in recognition for my service

A Gin Palace
Feb 12, 2013
the place i was doing electrolysis at did full face so they electrolyze ur whole face in one sesh. they do lidocaine shots i presume so you don't pass out. the shots hurt but tbh it's not that bad (my pain tolerance is insanely high though)

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

so like 1 day in 10

drat that av is sick

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Homeless Friend posted:

drat that av is sick

:yeah:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum
the mund can always use another skull (SiB is super-cool IMO), so be careful in minding whose bones you tread upon :dunkedon: