Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Giant Ethicist
Jun 9, 2013

Looks like she got on a loaf of bread instead of a bus again...
Haraiso Days

Cthulhu and Girl

Bardiche Hotel

End of chapter! Next should be up in a couple weeks, with the usual Q-Rais caveat that he might just unceremoniously dump it if it doesn’t perform well enough on his socials, as he sadly seems to have done with Um Bread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!
Breaking Cat News

Phoebe and Her Unicorn

Wallace the Brave

Heart of the City

Steenz might be nursing some sort of wrist injury, so it looks like Heart goes into reruns for a while starting now

Mister Beeg
Sep 7, 2012

A Certified Jerk
The Diary of Ma-chan

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Solving all of life's problems through enhanced casting of Occam's Razor. Reward yourself with an imaginary chalice.

I Wish More Bad Things Happened To God's Worst Sunglasses-Wearing Failson, Rudy

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

Pogo 11/9-11/50

Archie 7/6/47

Ardeem
Sep 16, 2010

There is no problem that cannot be solved through sufficient application of lasers and friendship.

Vargo posted:

Wallace the Brave

Took me a hot second to remember that Crabgrass is the one set in the 80's.

Pancho Jueves
Aug 20, 2007

BEST FRIENDS!!

Murdstone posted:

Andertoons

I can't believe we're talking about Mark Trail's taxonomy fails and not the fact that the Schaumburg minor league baseball team mascot is a Greater Prairie Chicken and not a common domestic chicken :colbert:

Vargo posted:

Wallace the Brave

Absofruitly :allears:

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
Into Ilves

Nancy

Dustin

Mandrake

Hempuli
Nov 16, 2011

Fingerpori

ANSU

thisusedyet
Feb 14, 2012

My post... it sucks!!!

rannum posted:

I had a coworker once who kept doing this with spam calls it was maddening

Sometimes you get to have some fun with them, though.
I've only gotten ONE of those 'There's a warrant outstanding for your arrest' calls. Told em they'd never take me alive & hung up

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer

thisusedyet posted:

I've only gotten ONE of those 'There's a warrant outstanding for your arrest' calls. Told em they'd never take me alive & hung up

rannum
Nov 3, 2012

thisusedyet posted:

One time she tried to have an earnest talk down with one and they just turned it around on her saying she's the one that keeps answering

EasyEW
Mar 8, 2006

I've got my father's great big six-shooter with me 'n' if anybody in this woods wants to start somethin' just let 'em--but they DASSN'T.
Our Boarding House (January 28-30, 1924)

Toonerville Folks (April 4-6, 1921)

Dok's Dippy Superior Firepower (October 6 7, 1914)

e: because WHOOPS!

Little Lefty (August 15-17, 1938)

EasyEW fucked around with this message at 02:16 on Jun 8, 2023

Julet Esqu
May 6, 2007

Luann

Gil Thorp

Home Free

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

The Demons of Baseball

Strontium
Aug 28, 2009

Dexter didn't much care for the party.
Daddy Daze

Take It From the Tinkersons

Macanudo

Dark Side of the Horse

riderchop
Aug 10, 2010

av by @daikonquest!
Heathcliff

Compu-toon

Garfield

Overboard

Monty

For Better or For Worse

Classic Arlo and Janis (July 03, 2001)

Rae The Doe, which you can support by pledging to the author's Patreon

On The Fastrack

Safe Havens

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Strontium posted:

Take It From the Tinkersons
Ah, there we go. :allears:

Medenmath
Jan 18, 2003
Vintage Valiant (Aug. 11, 1957)

Darthemed
Oct 28, 2007

"A data unit?
For me?
"

College Slice
Retail

Popcom

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

Rhymes with Orange

Get Fuzzy 6/5/03

Brenda Starr 2/12-14/51

Smokey Stover 1/30/55

Everyday Yikes 6/25/36

"Gee, the teacher failed me in algebra - an' the eyes I usta make at him!"

Invisible Scarlet O'Neil 8/11-13/41

Selachian fucked around with this message at 13:06 on Jun 6, 2023

manero
Jan 30, 2006

Nancy 1943 spoiler for OH NO BUSHMILLER WHAT ARE YOU DOING

(Asian stereotypes)

:wtf: Sorry, it's gonna be this way for a while :(

Pluggers

manero fucked around with this message at 13:26 on Jun 6, 2023

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

You can just put ed kudlick in any pluggers comic and it won't be any different, huh

Doomykins
Jun 28, 2008

Didn't you mean to ask about flowers?
Giving Cooper a thousand yard stare for missing Val saying three times in a row "I want your support."

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
Speaking from my experience in relationships? You done hosed up, Cooper.

E: Though I'm having a hard time feeling sympathy for her considering last time her dad came up it really came across as her not wanting anyone to know she was dating Cooper because her dad is wealthy, which matters re: Cooper because... ???? who cares, dad rich, pity me.

E2: They both loving suck at communicating is what I'm saying

Malachite_Dragon fucked around with this message at 15:31 on Jun 6, 2023

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Shugojin posted:

You can just put ed kudlick in any pluggers comic and it won't be any different, huh

No, some Pluggers are femme, and Ed would never be femme since he is a full-blooded MALE

Huxley
Oct 10, 2012

Grimey Drawer
A+J

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

I've forgotten, can someone remind me why Tiff is keeping the break-in a secret from her father in the first place? It's hard to think of anything she actually did wrong that she might naturally want to hide.

Bizarro

The Family Circus

Slylock Fox

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

This doesn't show up for me.

Powered Descent posted:

I've forgotten, can someone remind me why Tiff is keeping the break-in a secret from her father in the first place? It's hard to think of anything she actually did wrong that she might naturally want to hide.
I think she's just embarrassed that she got scared and hurt herself.

Which is dumb, but it's Luann so don't think too hard about it.

Professor Wayne
Aug 27, 2008

So, Harvey, what became of the giant penny?

They actually let him keep it.
Pickles

Hagar the Horrible

Zits

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

Loon, Crazy and Laughable

Powered Descent posted:

She was using the mansion as a storage business without telling him, and it was probably targeted for burglary because people knew there was Stuff there.

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

Green Intern posted:

She was using the mansion as a storage business without telling him, and it was probably targeted for burglary because people knew there was Stuff there.

THAT's the part I was forgetting, thanks very much! :tipshat:

Huxley
Oct 10, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Endless Mike posted:

This doesn't show up for me.

Weird, I swapped off Imgur to Postimages when one of the posters was behind the firewall, and I never got any negative feedback. Were you able to see yesterday's batch?

Here's a permalink to today's on GoComics

https://www.gocomics.com/arloandjanis/2023/06/06

maltesh
May 20, 2004

Uncle Ben: Still Dead.

Green Intern posted:

He found out about the storage business though, called her, and made her shut it down.

I think the big thing is possibly that she considers the burglary her fault, and doesn't want him to know that it resulted in her falling down the stairs, going to the hospital, and not staying at the house for weeks subsequently because she didn't feel safe there, because she doesn't want him to feel he has to stop his Business Stuff and rush home.

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink
Tiffany doesn't want to give her dad any bad news at all, on account of he's very distant and kind of an rear end in a top hat and she doesn't know how to handle that.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Professor Wayne posted:

Hagar the Horrible

:vince:

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Huxley posted:

Weird, I swapped off Imgur to Postimages when one of the posters was behind the firewall, and I never got any negative feedback. Were you able to see yesterday's batch?

Here's a permalink to today's on GoComics

https://www.gocomics.com/arloandjanis/2023/06/06

It's showing up now lol :shrug:

Doomykins
Jun 28, 2008

Didn't you mean to ask about flowers?
Anyone else find this Zits storyline to be really weird and patronizing given how bad the job market and most jobs actually are? I know Zits tends to be more upbeat but lmao at a teenage intern being paid, work from home when they want and getting a raise within a week by merit of their hard work. It's not bad but it's very HOW DO YOU DO FELLOW KIDS

Jucika "62 - Jucika and Silence"

I appreciate the guy not getting in the way of an axe-wielding Jucika. Very levelheaded.

"63 - Jucika and the Birdsong"

You do not mess with Jucika, after all.

Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

Five degrees to starboard!

Doomykins posted:

Anyone else find this Zits storyline to be really weird and patronizing given how bad the job market and most jobs actually are? I know Zits tends to be more upbeat but lmao at a teenage intern being paid, work from home when they want and getting a raise within a week by merit of their hard work. It's not bad but it's very HOW DO YOU DO FELLOW KIDS

It does seem very "CAN YOU BELIEVE YOUNG KIDS ARE GETTING JOBS ARE LIKE THIS THESE DAYS???" ignoring the fact that the "cool companies" haven't remotely been like that since 2001 / 2008 / 2020 / etc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EasyEW
Mar 8, 2006

I've got my father's great big six-shooter with me 'n' if anybody in this woods wants to start somethin' just let 'em--but they DASSN'T.
Mutts

Sally Forth

Skippy (June 29, 1935)

The Peanuts Eternal Rerun Machine noticed it's that time of year again.

Crankshaft

Mutt and Jeff

Rip Haywire

CK finally posted another Thimble Theater. It's the Whiffle Bird story that kicked off the Popeye era, which means they went back to the beginning. So those of us who want to see Popeye throw a country into the sea piece by piece are on our own. (January 5, 1940)

Olive & Popeye

Out Our Way (December 25-27, 1941)