Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

black vice president

cspam:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

mawarannahr posted:

- collaborator and close friend of David Brooks and Robert P. George.
- studied at Harvard and Princeton
- on the payroll at Harvard, Yale, Princeton, Dartmouth, and Columbia
- DSA member since the 80s
- signed the open letter urging leftists to vote for Biden, with his close friend Noam Chomsky
- welcomed his dear buddy Noam on his podcast: https://twitter.com/CornelWest/status/1306764020381147137

Vote

never meet your heroes.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

AnimeIsTrash posted:

black vice president

cspam:

Bill Bill Bill Bill

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Nothus posted:

Bill Bill Bill Bill

lmao @ bill nye getting publicly insulted again and again by UFO panelists on Larry King Live

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Cornel West hijacking Jimmy Dore's stupid centrist bullshit party (which I thought was the same one as Andrew Yang's stupid centrist bullshit party but I guess they're different) is funny, and it's not like he'll ever be in a position to actually disappoint me with the way he uses his elected office, so you know, why not?

There's at least a reasonable chance that he won't drop out in August to throw his support behind Brother Brandon because the stakes are high and Trump is once more an existential threat, too.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN posted:

My brother in Christ, he literally praised Ronald Reagan in a tweet.

i too will praise ronald reagan

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

docbeard posted:

Cornel West hijacking Jimmy Dore's stupid centrist bullshit party (which I thought was the same one as Andrew Yang's stupid centrist bullshit party but I guess they're different) is funny, and it's not like he'll ever be in a position to actually disappoint me with the way he uses his elected office, so you know, why not?

There's at least a reasonable chance that he won't drop out in August to throw his support behind Brother Brandon because the stakes are high and Trump is once more an existential threat, too.

who cares

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

heard Ronald Reagan gave mindblowing head

Jon Pod Van Damm
Apr 6, 2009

THE POSSESSION OF WEALTH IS IN AND OF ITSELF A SIGN OF POOR VIRTUE. AS SUCH:
1 NEVER TRUST ANY RICH PERSON.
2 NEVER HIRE ANY RICH PERSON.
BY RULE 1, IT IS APPROPRIATE TO PRESUME THAT ALL DEGREES AND CREDENTIALS HELD BY A WEALTHY PERSON ARE FRAUDULENT. THIS JUSTIFIES RULE 2--RULE 1 NEEDS NO JUSTIFIC

All I'm seeing is that he's electable in a general election :smugbert:

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

AnimeIsTrash posted:

black vice president

cspam:

lmao

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

you and me, friend

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

i dont at al;l, im a fascist dont gibve a poo poo who wins the US elections

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

In all seriousness one of the dumbest things you can care about as a communist is whom someone votes for in American elections, the country is already fascist why does it matter if the blue or red one win?

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

AnimeIsTrash posted:

In all seriousness one of the dumbest things you can care about as a communist is whom someone votes for in American elections, the country is already fascist why does it matter if the blue or red one win?

Sports for dudes who do not get pussy. Like disc golf

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

cool

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

AnimeIsTrash posted:

It's ultimately about whichever option is funniest/will make the most people angry.

Supporting West makes (a) libs angry because not Biden and (b) makes CSPAM angry because voting at all and (c) Republicans are always angry so that's kind of a freebie no matter what.

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

SorePotato posted:

Sports for dudes who do not get pussy. Like disc golf

*panicked, sweating* wait a minute disc golf guys don't get pussy?

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

docbeard posted:

It's ultimately about whichever option is funniest/will make the most people angry.

Supporting West makes (a) libs angry because not Biden and (b) makes CSPAM angry because voting at all and (c) Republicans are always angry so that's kind of a freebie no matter what.

im really not angry at all. good for him for doing a thing i guess. :shrug:

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

docbeard posted:

wrong, Brother West makes the lib brain cspam posters unhappy because they can't ever not get mad about stupid peripheral online bullshit that no one normal cares or knows about

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

Brother West stands firmly against Revisionists, Deviationists and Khruskevite Red Fascists.

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

AnimeIsTrash posted:

black man does something

cspam:

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Maximo Roboto posted:

Not voting is the most pathetic bitch move because you miss out on the chance to do an epic protest write-in like Xi Jinping, Harambe, or Undecided

SpiderHyphenMan wrote in Kamala Harris in 2020, which may be the most pathetic thing anyone has ever done.

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

mcmagic posted:

Cornel West is great but I'm not loving voting for the Dimmy Bore transphobic anti vaxx party no matter who the candidate is. Kinda depressing.

lol, ofc that's what's holding you back.

but first you need to tell us how he has no chance of winning in order to stick to your schtick.

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

Cpt_Obvious posted:

I was gonna put rfk Jr on my ballot cuz he promised to end the CIA but now it will be Cornell west.

they won't be running in the same elections

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN posted:

My brother in Christ, he literally praised Ronald Reagan in a tweet.

obama praised reagan in a speech & goons fell all over themselves to donate to & vote for him.

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

mcmagic posted:

i have but that doesn't mean i have to now.

yes it does

POWELL CURES KIDS
Aug 26, 2016

Willa Rogers posted:

obama praised reagan in a speech & goons fell all over themselves to donate to & vote for him.

as a counterpoint, this was before general consensus turned towards self-obliteration and the miracle of despair

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Willa Rogers posted:

there were some marvelous photos taken of nancy reagan's last visit to the white house and her palling around with obama

POWELL CURES KIDS
Aug 26, 2016

and only like 6 of us were gay

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

bedpan posted:

there were some marvelous photos taken of nancy reagan's last visit to the white house and her palling around with obama

the throat goat of all time

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Al! posted:

the throat goat of all time

they bonded over their shared love of personal enrichment and total, utter hostility towards the rest of the human race

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Willa Rogers posted:

Pex was right

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

mcmagic posted:

i have but that doesn't mean i have to now.

you will, though.

do you want the repukelikkkants to win?

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Pentecoastal Elites posted:

no,,, because they are pussy

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Pentecoastal Elites posted:

I was out driving one day and saw the following sign on the side of a business:

CBD
VAPES
KRATOM
DISC GOLF

great market research

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

fart simpson posted:

ok who are you supportingh then

you can just not participate.

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

i'm gonna vote for whoever i think will win, just to see what it's like. probably feels good.

POWELL CURES KIDS
Aug 26, 2016

mawarannahr posted:

i'm gonna vote for whoever i think will win, just to see what it's like. probably feels good.

actually it feels like 6x worse

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

POWELL CURES KIDS posted:

actually it feels like 6x worse

i wish i voted for erdogan!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

POWELL CURES KIDS
Aug 26, 2016

mawarannahr posted:

i wish i voted for erdogan!!