Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib

Nice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

jesus Mike I dont care

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

That’s Friday. Coming back or going away?

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
He's been posting days and hours with a blacked-out profile for a while, from before he got hurt. My guess is he's eagerly anticipating his contract expiring, but he's vague posting, so it could be anything.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Chris Brookes runs Baka Gaijin + Friends so I side with Chris Brookes.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
I'm sad proud n powerful never got the title push as they were great and they got trapped in the jerichoverse but it's clear they've done themselves no favours

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Mr. Squishy posted:

He's been posting days and hours with a blacked-out profile for a while, from before he got hurt. My guess is he's eagerly anticipating his contract expiring, but he's vague posting, so it could be anything.

Here's me holding out hope that he just wants to work jabroni marks like me

I'm gonna read em and weep I hope

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Santana's just the latest acquisition for the CM Punk Grievance Station sorry I mean Collision

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
I would like for ortiz to appear on my teevee more and also to go back to doing tiger style

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

booyaka booyaka

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Five wrestlers from different walks of life endure a Saturday detention under a power-hungry promoter. The disparate group includes rebel CM Punk, princess Thunder Rosa, outcast Santana, brainy Miro and Andrade, the jock. Each has a chance to tell his or her story, making the others see them a little differently -- and when the show ends, they question whether wrestling will ever be the same.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Sandman McMahon posted:

Five wrestlers from different walks of life endure a Saturday detention under a power-hungry promoter. The disparate group includes rebel CM Punk, princess Thunder Rosa, outcast Santana, brainy Miro and Andrade, the jock. Each has a chance to tell his or her story, making the others see them a little differently -- and when the show ends, they question whether wrestling will ever be the same.

I liked this better when it ended with a giant robot fighting Liz Banks at Krispy Kreme

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

JUNGLE BOY posted:

booyaka booyaka

the security code on my old credit card was 619 and every time I had to type it in somewhere I did a little booyaka booyaka

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

fez_machine posted:

Valedictorian graduate, AEW contracted wrestler, Billie Starkz with her very supportive mother and father
https://twitter.com/rebecca_bridget/status/1665772946034503682

No wrestling dad will ever surpass Mizdad for dorkiest dad

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006
https://twitter.com/lauderdale11/status/1666146039248584710?s=46&t=_akPFYiqAqKbxYd3RPf4Jg

Murder Death Kawaii are the best team in wrestling

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

https://twitter.com/_sgtdaughter/status/1665335168733782018?s=20

Beeswax
Dec 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer
You are too late with you bad tweet

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
how many lovely permutations of this gimmick does Lacey have to do before WWE accepts she won't get over? Try something new, rip off a different old wrestler like Doink the Clown or Skinner

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
Lol that “slaughter daughter” isn’t even training to be a wrestler, she is literally doing the mikhaila peterson grift of sponging off her famous father

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

rotinaj posted:

Lol that “slaughter daughter” isn’t even training to be a wrestler, she is literally doing the mikhaila peterson grift of sponging off her famous father

Holy poo poo who cares

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

Tato posted:

how many lovely permutations of this gimmick does Lacey have to do before WWE accepts she won't get over? Try something new, rip off a different old wrestler like Doink the Clown or Skinner

They eventually got Roman over, so Lacey is gonna keep going

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Sandman McMahon posted:

Holy poo poo who cares

I am amused when famous people’s failchildren wind up just trying to make their living off their parent

You don’t have to white knight for her that hard, homie, you’re already on my ignore list

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

Majinfoose posted:

They eventually got Roman over, so Lacey is gonna keep going

Well, she is very well-liked backstage.

Beeswax
Dec 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer

rotinaj posted:

I am amused when famous people’s failchildren wind up just trying to make their living off their parent

You don’t have to white knight for her that hard, homie, you’re already on my ignore list

Who posts like this? What year is it?

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

rotinaj posted:

And yet here we are :shrug:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
The only nepo babies I will accept in wrestling are Rey Misterio Jr., Eddie Guerrero, Curt Hennig and the Big Show

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.

Rarity posted:

The only nepo babies I will accept in wrestling are Rey Misterio Jr., Eddie Guerrero, Curt Hennig and the Big Show

I think Jeff Jarret is earning his spot.

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

Rarity posted:

This anti Hook sentiment will not stand

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Sandman McMahon posted:

Holy poo poo who cares

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Stolen valour owns

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

rotinaj posted:

lmfao

Big Bidness
Aug 2, 2004

Quantum of Phallus posted:

Stolen valour owns

it makes Sgt. Slaughter the coolest

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Rarity posted:

You mean Dom Mysterio and Curtis Axel

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Sandman McMahon posted:

Holy poo poo who cares

Lily Catts
Oct 17, 2012

Show me the way to you
(Heavy Metal)

dromal phrenia posted:

Chris Brookes runs Baka Gaijin + Friends so I side with Chris Brookes.

Chris Brookes can reclaim the G-word

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

Gangly!?

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy

rotinaj posted:

You might be confused, this isn't /r/squaredcircle

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
https://twitter.com/davemeltzerWON/status/1666514170999869440

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

rotinaj posted:

seems like there a few significant differences between these two cases

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

little munchkin posted:

seems like there a few significant differences between these two cases

It would be pretty sick if The Slaughter Daughter tried to kill her dad with too much meat.