Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Grassy Knowles posted:

He lives in trainsylvania

gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣
that gay vampire from powerup comics

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

iwentdoodie posted:

There was a gross couple of tweets from, I think, Katie Hopkins who was talking about how every time she took a bath and got out it was like a water balloon popping.

E;

If the 16 in that means 2016 then Katie Hopkins was 41 years old. Perhaps younger in that photo.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Valko posted:

If the 16 in that means 2016 then Katie Hopkins was 41 years old. Perhaps younger in that photo.

:thanks:

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Valko posted:

the rain man of vaginas

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Valko posted:

Concerning.

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

Just found another one of my favorite Count Chocula quotes, the time he figured how how to beat vampirism:

Count Chocula posted:

I've always lived with overpowering fear of death, and I'd be a vampire in a second!

I feel like the whole 'immortality is a curse' thing is just something people tell themselves to feel better. People die, but art doesn't, and longlived vampires could be monks, contemplating art and feeding on the herd.

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG
"I feel like the whole 'immortality is a curse' thing is just something people tell themselves to feel better. People die, but art doesn't, and longlived vampires could be monks, contemplating art and feeding on the herd."

--my son, 3, who is a lot smarter than I am

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
count chocula is based

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Nuns with Guns posted:

Just found another one of my favorite Count Chocula quotes, the time he figured how how to beat vampirism:

This man needs to play Sekiro, for spiritual reasons.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Valko posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xX6bXewTQpU&t=68s

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

count chocula is based

on the Protocols of the Elders of Zion, a notorious anti-Semitic forgery!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Valko posted:

O......k

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Nuns with Guns posted:

Dude would rather spend eternity as a monk that kills people than go down on a woman once, that's dedication

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

why are the posters with the least interesting lives the most terrified of death?

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Saint Peter's gonna send them to hell for harshing the vibe

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Grassy Knowles posted:

He lives in trainsylvania

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

NoiseAnnoys posted:

why are the posters with the least interesting lives the most terrified of death?

because they haven't done anything I guess

fun hater
May 24, 2009

its a neat trick, but you can only do it once
famously jewish character, dracula

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣

Valko posted:

If the 16 in that means 2016

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

fun hater posted:

famously jewish character, dracula

lev draculastein

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Grassy Knowles posted:

Saving this absolute gem of a quote

lmao

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
The Count >>>> Count Chocula

fun hater
May 24, 2009

its a neat trick, but you can only do it once
good posts today

sad question
May 30, 2020

Old guy from Shawshank Redemption wouldn't have killed himself if someone recommended good anime to him

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

imagining dracula as a stereotypical jewish hypochondriac and loling for some reason

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Count Kvetchula

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Vlad the Inhaler

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

sad question posted:

Old guy from Shawshank Redemption wouldn't have killed himself if someone recommended good anime to him

If only his threads had been moderated properly.

susan b buffering
Nov 14, 2016

lol

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

Idk what was spammed in that LC ban, but my awful app is still acting weird after I tried to open it and it froze the app. What was it?

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

TheMightyBoops posted:

Idk what was spammed in that LC ban, but my awful app is still acting weird after I tried to open it and it froze the app. What was it?

he woke the dragon

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

TheMightyBoops posted:

cspam

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

lol this is when the party accidentally awakens the eldritch terror in a game of Arkham horror. goon accidentally summoned Jeffery who lies dreaming where the stars are strange

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

TheMightyBoops posted:

It was my fault for making a post so epic that it got empty quoted 5000 times op.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Jeffrey waking like a vengeful god when his computer is harmed

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

NoiseAnnoys posted:

lol this is when the party accidentally awakens the eldritch terror in a game of Arkham horror. goon accidentally summoned Jeffery who lies dreaming where the stars are strange
Edit: :emptyquote:

Also thread is readable again.

TheMightyBoops fucked around with this message at 21:59 on Jun 6, 2023

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.

burst out laughing

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

lol

Windyblade
Oct 17, 2005

I hope we're still friends after I taser you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

The owner of the Something Awful forums has loving sex with his computer.