Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

I know what he is going for but lmao it looks a different way

Both ways make him a piece of poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

troubling

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

what was he going for with the Drake Yes STERILIZE AUTISTIC KIDS pic?

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

dads friend steve posted:

He's saying that "the radical trans agenda" disproportionately targets autistic and ND kids (which is a far right talking point) and that the gender affirming care they receive is sterilizing them so trans people actually wanna sterilize trans kids :tinfoil:

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Right now a meme for the bigots is that every trans person is actually an autistic person who didn't receive proper help so bottom surgery is sterilizing a autistic person.

Again he is talking about his kid here.

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Jesus loving Christ

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

sounds bad

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

mad?

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

it’s definitely less than ideal from the standpoint of ftw

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

brb makin an AI avvy for my @BigTittyElonLover account

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
"tucker on twitter" just dropped apparently

https://twitter.com/abughazalehkat/status/1666206593367564294

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

So is the current theory that Soros is making the autistic kids trans in order to do eugenics in order to uhhh breed autism out of existence

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
I thought you could upload 2 hours of video now

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
Tucker on TAFS is now an inevitability

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

welcome to twitter mr tucker, sir

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

TUCKER ON TWITTER exclusively on XVIDEO

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Yessssss

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

tucker cant keep it going for 2 hours

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

looking confused and angry for 2 hours? ...impossible

BOGO LOAD
Jul 1, 2004

"You know I always had trouble really chewing the fat with my pops. Just listen to him..."

https://twitter.com/randygdub/status/1658326651200245760

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

SorePotato posted:

TUCKER ON TWITTER exclusively on XVIDEO

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

replace the drake meme with the they live no sunglasses/glasses meme. so the trans acceptance movement is secretly about sterilizing autistic people.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟
Starting to get the impression that Musk is going into conspiracy theory land about The Global Elites because he thinks that they won't let him into the secret global cabal but actually they just think he's a dweeb and don't want him at their parties

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Elon would definitely spill secrets live from the baby eating ceremony

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
It's Tucker. And he's on Twitter.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

The video stats say it has 100+k views but there are 200+k likes

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

The Saddest Rhino posted:

that's right

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I liked the video a lot

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I highly recommend watching the tucker video at about the 6:45 mark because lmao at him talking about the alien disclosure

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/jesuslasupajew/status/1666163763387461632?t=T2bXiywBKwUiXPpLy7LXhg&s=19

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

shyduck posted:

I have a growing belief that Mattress Firm is primarily a real estate company

theyre for laundering drug money

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
heartwarming that the right cares so much about autistic kids now

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

Mr Hootington posted:

I highly recommend watching the tucker video at about the 6:45 mark because lmao at him talking about the alien disclosure

he just said ufos and extraterrestrials are real, like very casually

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

I can fit 3 whole bud light cans now, ask me how!
i've learned so much from Elon. trans people are recruiting autistic children to perform animal sacrifices. they use the animals for fake scientific research showing that ivermectin doesn't cure Covid.

Why aren't people talking about this?

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

leftist heap posted:

heartwarming that the right cares so much about autistic kids now

most "autism awareness" is about "curing" autism rather than making the world liveable for autistic people. That puzzle piece organization sees autism as a problem that needs to be eradicated

so uh it's not great that us :spergin: are getting lumped in

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Glumwheels posted:

Maybe the states should charge construction companies and truckers more since their giant rear end dump trucks are ruining the roads more than a small electric vehicle. Those assholes are also leaving debris everywhere which damages cars too.

the 10/11-car carriers tear up Michigan's roads far more than any Tesla ever will lol

bigstupidjellyfish
Oct 25, 2010

At some point musk said he was "looking into" giving the option to make likes anonymous, which I thought would just be used to juice the metrics on certain posts (advertisements, people elon likes, elon) with lots of fake likes.

Lately I've been seeing this thing happen with my own posts, where I'll get a certain number of likes, and then I'll click on em and it'll list like half as many people as the number of likes I got. I only notice this because I've got a small number of followers, so notifications will be slow enough to see this happening pretty consistently. Now, this could easily be a bug. God knows there's a lot of those on twitter now-a-days. But wouldn't it be funny if they were just inflating metrics across the board to make up for the fact that a ton of people just aren't active on twitter anymore?

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Community Notes:

Pitch
Jun 16, 2005

しらんけど

Didn't one of Elon's 8 estranged children transition and disown him? Very possible he just blindly swallowed a talking point he saw on 8chan but I think in this case he might take it personally that the trans agenda is slowing down his documented obsession with having geometrically increasing offspring Genghis Khan-style.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

bigstupidjellyfish posted:

At some point musk said he was "looking into" giving the option to make likes anonymous, which I thought would just be used to juice the metrics on certain posts (advertisements, people elon likes, elon) with lots of fake likes.

Lately I've been seeing this thing happen with my own posts, where I'll get a certain number of likes, and then I'll click on em and it'll list like half as many people as the number of likes I got. I only notice this because I've got a small number of followers, so notifications will be slow enough to see this happening pretty consistently. Now, this could easily be a bug. God knows there's a lot of those on twitter now-a-days. But wouldn't it be funny if they were just inflating metrics across the board to make up for the fact that a ton of people just aren't active on twitter anymore?

Yep im sure you see that happen on your tweets