Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

I'm still at workkkkkkk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

Kyrosiris posted:

He threatened to shut down the Simulated Universe so gently caress him. :colbert:

It was a ruse to trick Silver Wolf so he could delete all her game saves, this is acceptable!

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

Bussamove posted:

It was a ruse to trick Silver Wolf so he could delete all her game saves, this is acceptable!

That's even worse!!!

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

Kyrosiris posted:

That's even worse!!!

It's what we call "finding out". Screwllum just beating her at her own game. :colbert:

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

78 on Silver Wolf but won the 50/50. Had to pull more after that to get the 140 currency but I have obtained the Sampo in the shop and therefore have all the 4 stars until next banner, yay.

Got Asta e5, too. I wanted Serval cons but I will take Asta cons.

Anyway Silver Wolf's event mostly just made me want to pull for Screwllum. So, uh, good job I guess?

ExtrudeAlongCurve
Oct 21, 2010

Lambert is my Homeboy

ExtrudeAlongCurve posted:

New code for 50 jade

BSN2EWMHA4RP

Another one for 30

SURPRISE1024

Eimi
Nov 23, 2013

I will never log offshut up.

I got bullshit luck, lost the 50/50 on 30, got Bailu e1 which I mean meh, but then 3 pulls later here comes Bronie. Her cone only took 40 pulls too. This game seems to really love me compared to Genshin.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

40 pulls, 1x wolfie, 2x serval

peaceing out unless wolfie e1 is worth chasing (since even if I lose that one, I'd still have the guarantee for Kafka)

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 4 days!)

yea, got bronya+Silver Fox in my attempt.
Bronya is gonna be on the bench for a while, do not have the resources to build her up atm.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

11k Crystal no Silver Wolf but Bailu which...hey I could use a second healer

Selenephos
Jul 9, 2010

Got Silver Wolf but had to get the 50/50 on her first. Now to build up my jade again.

Got like 5 Dan Heng's in the process though, too bad I don't really have the resources to use him.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

I love her hacks and her snark

best pull i'd die for her

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

confirmed: seele/wolfie/bronya = sicknasty death and devastation

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Just how many mistakes have you suffered on the way here?

An uncountable number, to be sure.
Took 150 pulls, so not great. Goodbye Kafka I guess, but your teambuilding was way less silly.

Speaking of which, I also got E6 Asta and she's crazy now. I threw some energy regen on her and she can basically get her ult up every 2 turns and gain stacks faster than they drop. And with the help of a certain Silver Wolf, also break the enemy constantly. She really likes fighting things weak to fire...

FractalSandwich
Apr 25, 2010
Playable Leonard, please. His Japanese voice actor knows how to chew the scenery like nobody else in the game.

berenzen
Jan 23, 2012

Hit Silver wolf on 77 pity, and got 3 serval eidolons out of it. Still left with about 9600 jade so between daily jade, event jade and BP/express pass, should be able to get at least 1 kafka

King of Bleh
Mar 3, 2007

A kingdom of rats.

Bussamove posted:

Forget Silver Dollar and Kefka or whatever when do I get my Screwllum banner?

Give me a dapper gentleman robot.

Yeah I was not expecting them to "backdoor pilot" Screwllum into the story like this but he stole the spotlight imo. Hoping we eventually get at least two more robot characters on top and can then someday run an all robots team (+ Clara as the mascot, I guess)

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

MoonCrab posted:

Uhh, robot man banner when????

this

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

MoonCrab posted:

Uhh, robot man banner when????

not an emptyquote

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

King of Bleh posted:

Yeah I was not expecting them to "backdoor pilot" Screwllum into the story like this but he stole the spotlight imo. Hoping we eventually get at least two more robot characters on top and can then someday run an all robots team (+ Clara as the mascot, I guess)

We're definitely getting the cyborg lady we met in Luofu, if that counts.

Karanas
Jul 17, 2011

Euuuuuuuugh
Got Lucky on the 50/50. Considering my Seele/March/Bailu/Tingyun team, would I be correct to switch Tingyun for SW?

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

That's annoying, it looks like if you've already cleared it you can't progress the BP mission to earn stars in Forgotten Hall because MoC doesn't count. I mean there's more than enough exp to max it out but still!

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Karanas posted:

Got Lucky on the 50/50. Considering my Seele/March/Bailu/Tingyun team, would I be correct to switch Tingyun for SW?

I'd switch out March if only to have a 2-element team, which seems ideal for SW. Randomly getting ice weaknesses you don't really care about would be bad.

Bussamove posted:

That's annoying, it looks like if you've already cleared it you can't progress the BP mission to earn stars in Forgotten Hall because MoC doesn't count. I mean there's more than enough exp to max it out but still!

I assume you could just replay the old missions, although it's still pointless.

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

Clarste posted:

I assume you could just replay the old missions, although it's still pointless.

I tried that and it didn’t count. Like I said not a huge deal, it’s just irritating the instant gratification part of my brain.

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

silvergoose posted:

Given how the story quests vs events stuff bugs out in Genshin now, I'm picturing how bad it would be if you could have events clashing with eachother...

That's a very fair point.

Bussamove posted:

Give me a dapper gentleman robot.

Ngl, I was disappointed that Svarog isn't his own character (March was right, he looks great), so I am very down for a robot character in the future

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

God I'm having too much fun with silver wolf

Karanas
Jul 17, 2011

Euuuuuuuugh

Clarste posted:

I'd switch out March if only to have a 2-element team, which seems ideal for SW. Randomly getting ice weaknesses you don't really care about would be bad.

Good point. Danke

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

e6 silverwolf on the event LC out damages e6 seele in a vacuum lol

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

eff hit chart

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Kild posted:

eff hit chart

With 40% from her LC, 43% from a 5* relic, and 18% from traces, she'll have 103 effect hit and get a 100% hit rate on her skill on any boss. I suppose if you get good substats you could switch out her chest relic for crit or something? Or you could just get that crit on the substats.

Clarste fucked around with this message at 09:25 on Jun 7, 2023

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

Yeah i think people are going crit chance chest if you have E2 with LC

People are also theorizing that might be possible on a E0 non LC if you get lucky with getting EHR on substats

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

I got Silver Wolf in 25 pulls, so I'm feeling pretty lucky today. I'd like to get some more eidolons for Dan Heng and Serval, but those will probably come with time either way, so I might just stop there and hoard my jade for now.

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

got silver wolf in 40 but i already lost the 50/50 on the last banner with whatshisface so i knew it was only a matter of time :frogc00l:

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

Well, the Silver Wolf event did a great job of convincing me that I really don’t like her - I dislike the disaffected teen stereotype- and don’t want to risk pulling her.

Instead I would dump all of my jade into a Screwllum banner if I could!

e: I really like that the way pity works, I have progress towards my next banner and it’s not going away. Feels nice.

StrixNebulosa fucked around with this message at 13:19 on Jun 7, 2023

m.hache
Dec 1, 2004

Fun Shoe

StrixNebulosa posted:

Well, the Silver Wolf event did a great job of convincing me that I really don’t like her - I dislike the disaffected teen stereotype- and don’t want to risk pulling her.

Instead I would dump all of my jade into a Screwllum banner if I could!

e: I really like that the way pity works, I have progress towards my next banner and it’s not going away. Feels nice.

Really wish we could track it though beyond counting manually.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

After 80+ rolls.........................

On the bright side, on the way to SW I managed to get:
- Swordplay
- e4 Dan
- e6 Asta
- e2 Serval
- e5 Herta
- e1 Tingyun

AshtonDragon
Sep 5, 2011

Does anyone know how Silver Wolf works against enemies who actually resist an element? Like, for the sake of a simple example, lets say your whole team is quantum, but the enemy resists quantum. My assumption is that the resistance is probably separate from the weakness system, so you can probably still apply Quantum Weakness to do a lot more damage and break their bar. But they probably still have the innate resistance to quantum damage (that will probably be more than balanced out by Silver Wolf's debuffs, but, still).

In best case, their resistance will be completely removed by Silver Wolf before her res debuffs even apply. And I suppose in the worst case, that resistance could block your ability to implant a weakness at all, but I really doubt that.

schwein11
Oct 13, 2009

Grabbed Silver Wolf on my guarantee after losing the 50/50 with Jing Yuan. I am a Seele-haver and plan on a team of at least Seele/Tingyun/SW and I guess probably Natalie as the 4th. How are people gearing up their Silver Wolf?

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

One new UI feature that I really like is that you can now see all the battle voice lines in the character lore section.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

silvergoose
Mar 18, 2006

IT IS SAID THE TEARS OF THE BWEENIX CAN HEAL ALL WOUNDS

So I got a surprise early...Welt.

My main team is Seele Bronya Natasha Tingyun

What the hell do I do for a second team featuring Welt? Hook PreservationTB Sampo? Pela? I've no idea what I'm doing here.