Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tevery Best
Oct 11, 2013

Hewlo Furriend

Skios posted:

Tom Stiglich

Kellies Nomination: Worst Caricature

And not just on the cat, too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skios
Oct 1, 2021
I guess Stiglich saw Garrison walk away with last year's Kellie for Most Easily Reinterpreted and wanted go get in on it.

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

Rall: Biden Throws Student Loan Borrowers under the Bus

Ted Rall posted:

Young voters were key to electing Joe Biden in 2020. Student loan forgiveness was the biggest issue for them, and now he has traded it away to the Republicans in debt ceiling negotiations. This is a decision he may live to regret.

First Dog on the Moon: A teacher explains why the Ben Roberts-Smith exhibit has been moved at the war memorial

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.

Trapezium Dave posted:

Kellies nomination: worst gaslighting

SubG
Aug 19, 2004

It's a hard world for little things.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa
I think the joke might have worked better if there was a Disney World poster and the question was about passing through Florida?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Trapezium Dave posted:

If you can't get out the door because of all those accumulated debt notices, how have you not starved to death by now?

TheDeadlyShoe
Feb 14, 2014

Trapezium Dave posted:

lol. Rall doesn't see this as a matter of policy, but as a matter of not getting the $payoff.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

drat, you guys are going to start printing Green Books again.

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.
That is probably the most geometrically plausible room I've ever seen Rall draw. Look at those angles, those edges, those corners! They're palpably logical!

PowerBeard
Sep 4, 2011

seiferguy posted:

This motherfucker never watched Looney Toons lmao

Trump as Wile E Coyote about to chase Roadrunner Biden into a perfectly normal tunnel...

"Can't wait to publish the loving own, Biden is done!"

PowerBeard
Sep 4, 2011

Microplastics posted:

That is probably the most geometrically plausible room I've ever seen Rall draw. Look at those angles, those edges, those corners! They're palpably logical!

Jokes on you all of us, it still sucks. The couch is tiny / way too low to the ground in relation to the coffee table. The couch is pushed right up against the window, meaning this room is crazy narrow.

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

Microplastics posted:

Possibly technically correct but check the curve on the door with respect to rest of that wall and how deep and high the green carpet goes under the bills.

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

It's what's for dinner.
Yeah the door is hosed, I'll admit.

And good catch on the carpet lol :eyepop:

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

Microplastics posted:

It's time for a deep dive into Branco's

Thank you for your service :shepface:

Kavros
May 18, 2011

sleep sleep sleep
fly fly post post
sleep sleep sleep

Microplastics posted:

ted rall writes into the AI art prompt: "a room like ted rall would draw a room if ted rall could draw walls"

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

As the thread's resident Sports Explainer I'd like to point out that the St. Louis Browns did exist (they're now the Baltimore Orioles), although why Hitch would use them as an example is confusing. Does he mean the perennially terrible Cleveland Browns? How the hell do you write St. Louis instead of Cleveland?

And no matter what team he means, it's not clear why their playoff tickets would be worthless. No playoff tickets are actually worthless because they let you attend a game even if your team doesn't win.

You're asking why playoff tickets for a team that no longer exists would be worthless?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

duz posted:

You're asking why playoff tickets for a team that no longer exists would be worthless?

That's obviously not what he was going for, though.

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!
"Taco Blues-Day"

Skios
Oct 1, 2021
A.F. Branco

Reminds me of a joke my dad liked to tell - "How are politicians like beer bottles? They're both empty from the neck up."

Al Goodwyn

Chip Bok

Gary Markstein

John Deering

Michael Ramirez

Steve Kelley

Tom Stiglich

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Skios posted:

Michael Ramirez

Political Cartoons 2023: NO

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

I remember that iconic scene from that movie where Charlton Heston falls on his knees in front of the statue of liberty and goes :geno: ɴᴏ

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

you blew it up

smh @ you maniacs

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

I hate every woke city
From Atlant-A to Atlant-Z
No, you’ll never make a leftie out of me
Oh my god, I was wrong!
Twas Houston all along
I guess you finally made a leftie
(Yes we finally made a leftie)
You finally made a leftie out of meeeeeeee

“I love, Dr. Newsom!”

JamesBont
Oct 1, 2021

Skios posted:

Chip Bok

...what?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

SOME GIZMO

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

"Anyone who would pay 3500 american dollars for a dumb headset from apple has their head up their rear end"

Not the best-exectued, but not incomprehensable.

(Cue 5 pages of us arguing about this like it's the "What is this, the local" joke on 30 rock)

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
Using the old political cartoon trick of disingenuously rephrasing an existing thing to make it sound way worse than it is, except even just outright lying about it wasn't enough so it still isn't human trafficking even by his fictionalized definition.

Skios posted:

Michael Ramirez

Did an AI make this

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

I’d like to offer a hearty gently caress you to Mike Lester.

gently caress you, Mike Lester.

Thank you for your patience as I said gently caress you to Mike Lester.

lobsterminator
Oct 16, 2012

Vib Rib posted:

Did an AI make this

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Guardian:

"Ella Baron on Prince Harry giving evidence to the phone-hacking trial – Prince Harry said ‘vile’ British tabloids had a ‘devastating impact’ on his mental health by portraying him as an irresponsible ‘thicko’ prone to underage drinking and drug-taking"

Telegraph:

US intelligence 'points to Russia' being behind dam attack

Matt:

Independent:

I decide what’s relevant, says Covid inquiry chair in Boris WhatsApp row

Times:

Evening Standard:

Sunak to meet Biden for talks on AI, Ukraine and the economy

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Neito posted:

"Anyone who would pay 3500 american dollars for a dumb headset from apple has their head up their rear end"

Not the best-exectued, but not incomprehensable.

(Cue 5 pages of us arguing about this like it's the "What is this, the local" joke on 30 rock)

Really needs a muddy weathervane to bring it all together

DalaranJ
Apr 15, 2008

Yosuke will now die for you.

Ah yes, another well crafted, poignant cartoon, now to submit it for publication in newspapers.

Angry Salami
Jul 27, 2013

Don't trust the skull.

Skios posted:

Michael Ramirez

The Planet of the Progressive Policies turns out to be Earth all along, after the old dominant class destroyed themselves and Progressive Policies took over, giving Earth a second chance. AGC.

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

Skios posted:

Michael Ramirez

The Planet of the Apes famously ends with a destroyed ape on the beach.

The Islamic Shock
Apr 8, 2021
Fixed ol' Wife McBeaty's.

The_Other
Dec 28, 2012

Welcome Back, Galaxy Geek.

Apple Pie Hubbub posted:

"Taco Blues-Day"

lmao, I just want to show my love for this comic. It's all the little details that make it: the US flag over the Taco Bell, the crying El Chapo, the stereotyped "Low-Class Mexican Food Peddlers (Probably Mexican)" speaking in quoted Spanish.

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

It's what's for dinner.
Don't forget The Fangs

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

China Daily

US driving down a dead end by Zheng Huawei

Le Monde

by Bado from Canada
No idea. Do any Canadians have an idea what this is about?

by Micaël
"Now begins the first year After-Nadal!"
It's the French Open which Nadal has pretty much dominated since he's played there. I guess he's not playing this year. I don't follow tennis.

Charlie Hebdo

Cyberbullying
Elon/Musk Children-killers

The beginnings of Online Bullying
"One, two, one, two, Can you hear me bitch?"

The Poorman's Icecream
2 scoops nevertheless
An observation on inflation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Other
Dec 28, 2012

Welcome Back, Galaxy Geek.

100YrsofAttitude posted:

Le Monde
by Bado from Canada
No idea. Do any Canadians have an idea what this is about?

It's probably about the Canadian wildfires. For refrence to how bad they are, I live in Westchester NY and this morning woke up to the smell of smoke and a yellow, overcast sky.