Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
That's an expensive rear end kayak we just have a pelican one from Costco and a different pelican one from dicks that was like $100 more because Costco only had one left

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Nooner posted:

That's an expensive rear end kayak we just have a pelican one from Costco and a different pelican one from dicks that was like $100 more because Costco only had one left

Fishing kayaks are incredibly expensive apparently, I might have to have a couple more birthdays

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Space Kablooey posted:

Those roads are making me sad

they are meant to be horrifying, its the industrial area!!

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
The one from dicks has fishing rod holders so I'm calling it a fishing kayak and also holy poo poo just check their website and they cost $400 now it was $250 when I bought it 3 years ago :biden:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
When I need a rod holder I just ask your wife lol

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

It doesn't have the same grip it once did

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
spare the rod spoil the poster

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
i gotta take a poo poo but Bonesaw is being extra needy purring directly in my face :whitewater:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

:vince:

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Peggy Edson posted:

you a minnesotan too? lots of us in the chat thread apparently

massachusetts, mostly paddle on a brackish tidal river but sometimes freshwater ponds or rivers

Nooner posted:

The one from dicks has fishing rod holders so I'm calling it a fishing kayak and also holy poo poo just check their website and they cost $400 now it was $250 when I bought it 3 years ago :biden:

when I bought mine ~2009 it was $750. I'd been a diehard canoe person but after most of my friends had kids and adult life went full throttle (no more 8 hour journeys with 30 packs and quarters of weed) I decided to look for a small solo canoe like the mad river ranger (I think?). I ended up in a 17ft wooden kayak, which I loved, but needed something with more room (leg cramps and working myself back into shape after leukemia) so I found the native ultimate 12. It's technically a hybrid canoe/kayak and it's got enough room for camping gear but I usually just bring a small cooler and a chair and ride the tires, hang out until they change and have a few drinks or a smoke, talk to any people I come across during the day.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

bagmonkey posted:

my right hand is barely working and in pain

yet still
i must post..

hey "right hand is barely working and in pain" buddy :toot:

I spent the vast majority of yesterday in the hospital after burning the poo poo out of my hand spilling hot water onto it & getting a bunch of blisters, then either accidentally popped them before having a seizure or vice versa on the way to urgent care. Also I scraped my face, which was pretty great too. So yeah, life sucks.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
My entire morning has consisted of waking up, taking public transportation to the office, waiting for people, waiting for my laptop to be set up, grabbing a few extra items, and now I'm on the way back

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Lunch choices in the work caf today suck balls but going to get takeout means going outside in the lovely smoke and smog :mad:

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Lunch choices in the work caf today suck balls but going to get takeout means going outside in the lovely smoke and smog :mad:

what are the caf choices they got a salad bar in that bitch?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Seth Pecksniff posted:

My entire morning has consisted of waking up, taking public transportation to the office, waiting for people, waiting for my laptop to be set up, grabbing a few extra items, and now I'm on the way back

Don't forget to tip your computer janitor :tipshat:

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

YeahTubaMike posted:

hey "right hand is barely working and in pain" buddy :toot:

I spent the vast majority of yesterday in the hospital after burning the poo poo out of my hand spilling hot water onto it & getting a bunch of blisters, then either accidentally popped them before having a seizure or vice versa on the way to urgent care. Also I scraped my face, which was pretty great too. So yeah, life sucks.

my carpal tunnels have been acting up big time after not resting them and putzing around on my phone too much. its 24/7 brace time :(

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

I get a free lunch at work today :smug:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

AARD VARKMAN posted:

what are the caf choices they got a salad bar in that bitch?

Fried chicken (which is always bad there), chicken meatballs with broccoli, and some weird turkey sandwich. Grill special is a chicken quesadilla. There is apparently a a kebab/shawarma station this week so I might peep that before hitting up the salad bar. Their salad bar is pretty good but you pay by weight so getting a hard boiled egg adds like 4 bucks.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Fried chicken (which is always bad there), chicken meatballs with broccoli, and some weird turkey sandwich. Grill special is a chicken quesadilla. There is apparently a a kebab/shawarma station this week so I might peep that before hitting up the salad bar. Their salad bar is pretty good but you pay by weight so getting a hard boiled egg adds like 4 bucks.

Just put the eggs in your pocket

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Nooner posted:

Don't forget to tip your computer janitor :tipshat:

WHERE'S MY MONEY NOONER :csgo:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Saalkin posted:

I get a free lunch at work today :smug:

Anything good?

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
pepperoni and pineapple pizza

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Anything good?

It's just sandwiches but I'm pretty sure from a good AF European deli

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

good sunny weather wednesdy feeling. been out in the sun doing my auld uncles garden while he's still in hospital. did an extra good deed and trimmed the old lady next doors hedge as well. good karma coming my way.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

also missed an egg last week and a new pigeon was born but look at this lil guy :3:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Copped the shawarma, it was very good!

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

That looks good AF

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

just ate a grip of cookies that a customer made when they came in to test one of our dough mixing machines. job is looking fairly ftw at this time

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Hot cookies on the job

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Copped the shawarma, it was very good!

hell yeah that looks tasty

bout to start drivin here shortly :negative:

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Breakfast burrito or chicken tenders

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Luvcow posted:

pepperoni and pineapple pizza

:c00lbutt::respek::c00lbutt:

You throw some jalapenos on that bad boy?

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

For lunch today: crab cake with a squirt of lemon on a buttered roll, with avocado and a tiny amount of cocktail sauce. Really really good

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

just ate a grip of cookies that a customer made when they came in to test one of our dough mixing machines. job is looking fairly ftw at this time

i didnt know u worked at dominoes

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Chinatown posted:

i didnt know u worked at dominoes

my position is pizza design engineer

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

man I could kill a box of double dark chocolate milanos right this second.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

my position is pizza design engineer

junior pizza design engineer.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

kalel posted:

man I could kill a box of double dark chocolate milanos right this second.

pro cookie choice

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Nooner posted:

I want an attack that's like when the barbarian would spin around with the sword but only it's his big giant dingdong WHOOSH WHHOSH WHOOSH

got a game right here that was made just for you buddy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1X0AtNFmqWY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

lmao

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cqh-ktXKWg8/?hl=en