Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: MokBa)

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat

snoremac posted:

Are those two people who fall in love at the love heart lake in TotK?

Spoiler

not sure if it’s the same coordinates but theres a heart shaped island in the depths that has two poes

Edit: okay, not them apparently

Steve Yun fucked around with this message at 02:08 on Jun 8, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Verdugo
Jan 5, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

RatHat posted:

I really doubt they'll do a 3rd game. I think the next one will be new again(though will likely take a lot from BotW/TotK, like they took from Skyward sword).

Zelda Spirit Tracks 2 Furious

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

snoremac posted:

Are those two people who fall in love at the love heart lake in TotK?

Is it that family in Gerudo Town with the husband in prison?

That’s them, yeah.

Oh, and fun fact: in TotK the heart lake is basically empty, no one’s there as far as I’ve seen.

Pollyanna fucked around with this message at 02:08 on Jun 8, 2023

Wildtortilla
Jul 8, 2008
I guess I should do a second dungeon soon. Last night I killed my first gleeok and wasted half my arrows doing so. Now I’m running into silver bokoblins and they’re wrecking me.

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

If you see a dragon in the distance but don't want to try figuring out where it is on the map by guessing, you can pin them with your scope. It's treated as solid ground and will put the pin right on the map wherever you hit the dragon, so you can see how far away they are from landmarks and then get to them through the nearest sky island/tower.

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat
Is there a limit to how many yellow pins I can put on the map?

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Slowpoke!
Feb 12, 2008

ANIME IS FOR ADULTS

Pollyanna posted:

That’s them, yeah.

Oh, and fun fact: in TotK the heart lake is basically empty, no one’s there as far as I’ve seen.

I found a painting of Zelda’s in the beach village that shows the Heart Lake with 5-6 fairies around it. Ran up there thinking I found a fairy spawning zone, but there was nothing there. I wonder if it comes up later though

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Slowpoke! posted:

I found a painting of Zelda’s in the beach village that shows the Heart Lake with 5-6 fairies around it. Ran up there thinking I found a fairy spawning zone, but there was nothing there. I wonder if it comes up later though

they dont appear if you have a few in your inventory

Tokelau All Star
Feb 23, 2008

THE TAXES! THE FINGER THING MEANS THE TAXES!

The heart island in the Depths is right next to the Ancient Observation Deck which made me think maybe the zonai were a bunch of pervs observing some freaky deaky. There's nothing else to look at around there.

Benagain
Oct 10, 2007

Can you see that I am serious?
Fun Shoe

Tokelau All Star posted:

The heart island in the Depths is right next to the Ancient Observation Deck which made me think maybe the zonai were a bunch of pervs observing some freaky deaky. There's nothing else to look at around there.

I mean pretty much everything Raaru and Sonia say makes it seem like they want to bone Zelda and/or Link so, yeah.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Benagain posted:

I mean pretty much everything Raaru and Sonia say makes it seem like they want to bone Zelda and/or Link so, yeah.

uhhhhhhhhhhhhh no

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

Benagain posted:

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

:catdrugs:

Certainly not complaining but they had to know what they were doing with the whole goat x hylian thing.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

A hundred hours in and I finally got a goddamn balloon from a gacha machine :negative:

Honestly, after a while I just assumed that the devs just decided those would only be placed at equipment depots and such for whatever reason.

Benagain
Oct 10, 2007

Can you see that I am serious?
Fun Shoe

Spanish Manlove posted:

uhhhhhhhhhhhhh no

you're outvoted two to one.

wait whoever made that meme too, three to one

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Grey Cat posted:

Certainly not complaining but they had to know what they were doing with the whole goat x hylian thing.

The hell does this even mean

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Beat it tonight. Link is pretty cool and doesn't afraid of anything.

Eat poo poo, bad guys. Roll my credits while I'm shirtless.:thurman:

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

RatHat posted:

The hell does this even mean

I also have this question, but I don’t know if I want to read the answer.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

When a Zonai and a Hylian love each other very much--

Asterite34
May 19, 2009

"I helped found this kingdom and am one of its highest heads of state, but do they call me Sonia, First Queen of Hyrule? No.

I wield the power of the Secret Stone to command arcane power both subtle and awe-inspiring, but do they call me Sonia, Sage of Time? No.

But you gently caress one goat..."

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
I wonder what their kids looked like

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

I see what you did there.
If I had to guess maybe something like 'My horse prince' but goats.

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Steve Yun posted:

I wonder what their kids looked like

Having done everything besides the caves and the wells, I can tell you exactly what their kids look like, and it should've been tossed into a chasm and left there.

MokBa
Jun 8, 2006

If you see something suspicious, bomb it!

Megera posted:

after many vehicle experiments and zonaite expenses, I managed to get to the flower island directly above lookout landing.

there was nothing there

GOTY

I tried SO many things, but it was kind of early into my playthrough so I didn’t have the limitless resources I do now. I’m honestly amazed you pulled it off. I guess the best solution would be a larger floating block in Autobuild (the ones that don’t come in balls) and a bunch of rockets.

Argue
Sep 29, 2005

I represent the Philippines

RatHat posted:

I really doubt they'll do a 3rd game. I think the next one will be new again(though will likely take a lot from BotW/TotK, like they took from Skyward sword).

BOTW3 will be the final one using this map; it takes place in the far future when the depths have been conquered and have massive cities built into them like Nokron in Elden Ring. The surface is now the dangerous place to be as the blood moon is perpetually out. Korok seeds are now currency you can use to unlock new songs on the new Sheikah MP3 Player (collecting all 1500 unlocks Jump Up Superstar). Each dungeon yields a weapon that isn't stricly required but makes travel cooler--hookshot, spinner, some spider-man web swinging thing, and some water traversal thing. You still cannot play as Zelda.

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I LOVE SEEING DEAD BABIES ON 𝕏, THE EVERYTHING APP. IT'S WORTH IT FOR THE FOLLOWING TAB.
Ganondorf's artistic design is very cool and menacing and without a drip of humour which is funny because it clashes with his minions being a bunch of cartoon cereal box guys.

He unleashes hell on earth and it's a stampede of bobolobolins going nyeh nyeh nyeh!

snoremac fucked around with this message at 04:50 on Jun 8, 2023

socialsecurity
Aug 30, 2003

Captain Hygiene posted:

A hundred hours in and I finally got a goddamn balloon from a gacha machine :negative:

Honestly, after a while I just assumed that the devs just decided those would only be placed at equipment depots and such for whatever reason.

Everything comes from Gachas except Big Batteries, I'm 95% certain on the batteries.

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I LOVE SEEING DEAD BABIES ON 𝕏, THE EVERYTHING APP. IT'S WORTH IT FOR THE FOLLOWING TAB.
Mario Kart 8 Zonai vehicle DLC when

OnimaruXLR
Sep 15, 2007
Lurklurklurklurklurk
I kinda feel like it would've made more sense for Sonia to have normal ears and then the big rear end ears come from the Zonai but maybe "important character=pointy ears" is written in a design bible in Kyoto at this point

I finished the game today. I was at around 170 hours after completion. That's a lot!

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

OnimaruXLR posted:

I kinda feel like it would've made more sense for Sonia to have normal ears and then the big rear end ears come from the Zonai but maybe "important character=pointy ears" is written in a design bible in Kyoto at this point

I finished the game today. I was at around 170 hours after completion. That's a lot!

I think it's a legacy thing. Hylians' identifying feature has always been the pointy ears. Also in some games they are a distinct race from Humans, though I guess it's more that they're a subspecies like Gerudo. Or are Humans the subspecies?

RatHat fucked around with this message at 05:11 on Jun 8, 2023

killer crane
Dec 30, 2006

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

I beat the game. I liked botw better...

I have real life fears of caves and falling, so this game has been giving me nightmares. Story was fantastic though.

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
Is fusing my shields with another shield making them less durable or does skateboarding really shred shields in general

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Fire Temple music fucks, especially part 4

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
https://twitter.com/zelda_kouryaku/status/1666660069319081985?s=46&t=Kzmv5HsyFqNWsBcA-dIRLA

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

snoremac posted:

Ganondorf's artistic design is very cool and menacing and without a drip of humour which is funny because it clashes with his minions being a bunch of cartoon cereal box guys.

He unleashes hell on earth and it's a stampede of bobolobolins going nyeh nyeh nyeh!
i like his design too but also this has been living rent-free in my brain since i first saw it

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Ciaphas posted:

i like his design too but also this has been living rent-free in my brain since i first saw it

Dareon
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

CJacobs posted:

Boss fight spoiler:

Found this place by idle curiosity, won on the first try by the skin of my teeth. What a spectacle this fight was! I can't wait to find whoever plans to send me to do this just to see their jaw drop.

If you took a picture, hang onto it.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Outpost22 posted:

Zelda with dungeons, Zelda without dungeons, which is better?

zelda with puzzles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dareon
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Borsche69 posted:

zelda with puzzles

Professor Layton and the Triforce of Wisdom