Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

laserghost
Feb 12, 2014

trust me, I'm a cat.

The guy I work with takes those, a true boomer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
if you want a picture of the future, imagine a face pummeled in the face by robot balls, forever

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
robot 69rs u say??

matti
Mar 31, 2019

lol

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
viral marketing has gone too far this time

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

new york's in mexico now

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

Nfcknblvbl posted:

new york's in mexico now

wow i cant believe the GOP was right this whole time

N.Z.'s Champion
Jun 8, 2003

Yam Slacker

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

axolotl farmer posted:

aim you're phone camera at this

my phone doesn't see poo poo

but id like to generate these for a project that produces qr codes... is it from a library i could use?

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
im not surprised to learn my computer angel has fas

N.Z.'s Champion
Jun 8, 2003

Yam Slacker

KoRMaK posted:

my phone doesn't see poo poo

but id like to generate these for a project that produces qr codes... is it from a library i could use?

here's a stable diffussion workflow for qr codes

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
cool

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

this is what "IT security professionals" actually believe

Sapozhnik
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost
oh boy can't wait to use tastefully decorated barcodes to Engage With Brands more effectively, as is my duty as a consumer

All QR Codes Must Shut The Hell Up

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

Tony Pizzuto Says Hello

that looks like an m.c. escher drawing

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

q.r. ehsure

betty boof
Jun 2, 2023

presented by SPUDNUTS

rotor posted:

if you want a picture of the future, imagine a face pummeled in the face by robot balls, forever
:shlick:

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

alright ill go out for one beer tonight but i am not blacking out and getting in any fights with any giant eels

me 16 beers later:

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

post hole digger posted:

alright ill go out for one beer tonight but i am not blacking out and getting in any fights with any giant eels

me 16 beers later:

sir that's a golf bag

Kuvo
Oct 27, 2008

Blame it on the misfortune of your bark!
Fun Shoe

waiting for the blit basilisk with 7 fingers

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

Sapozhnik posted:

oh boy can't wait to use tastefully decorated barcodes to Engage With Brands more effectively, as is my duty as a consumer

https://picturesofpeoplescanningqrcodes.tumblr.com/

psiox
Oct 15, 2001

Babylon 5 Street Team

Sapozhnik posted:

Mr. Fix It
Oct 26, 2000

💀ayyy💀

not that i like qr codes or use them, but p much all of china uses them for payments all the loving time. fairly popular here in japan too

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

ERM... Actually I have stellar scores on the surveys, and every year students tell me that my classes are the best ones they’ve ever taken.
when that tumblr was made, you had to have a special app to scan qr codes, and not everyone had a smartphone in the first place.

qr codes are fine now that everyone has a smartphone with an automatic detector and scanner built into the camera.

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

Sagebrush posted:

when that tumblr was made, you had to have a special app to scan qr codes, and not everyone had a smartphone in the first place.

qr codes are fine now that everyone has a smartphone with an automatic detector and scanner built into the camera.

just give me a drat menu, I don't want to pull out my phone

EricBauman
Nov 30, 2005

DOLF IS RECHTVAARDIG

i just know that some fucker is going to do this with his roof tiles to trick people who look at his neighborhood in google maps into being sent to his conspiracy theory website about chemtrails

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

EricBauman posted:

i just know that some fucker is going to do this with his roof tiles to trick people who look at his neighborhood in google maps into being sent to his conspiracy theory website about chemtrails

Next level version of

https://www.mirror.co.uk/travel/pranksters-naughty-rooftop-sign-scaring-27783005

edit:

https://archive.jsonline.com/news/milwaukee/15-minutes-of-fame-for-welcome-to-cleveland-sign-lasts-37-years-b99627742z1-360471381.html

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

Sagebrush posted:

i was trying to send a picture of my receipt to customer support the other day but there was a qr code on the paper so it kept redirecting me to a website instead of taking the drat photo

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

Radio Paranoia posted:

i was trying to send a picture of my receipt to customer support the other day but there was a qr code on the paper so it kept redirecting me to a website instead of taking the drat photo

lol

matti
Mar 31, 2019

ive never scanned a qr code and never will

matti
Mar 31, 2019

i think i tried once and it did not work so i got wise quick

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

FMguru posted:

im not surprised to learn my computer angel has fas

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

Radio Paranoia posted:

thats why it has that popup thing that says like "do u want to go to <url>?" istead of just like.. going there. you can just ignore that and take the picture

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

matti posted:

evobatman
Jul 30, 2006

it means nothing, but says everything!
Pillbug

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

matti posted: