Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

omg Ultimo Dragon vs Shun Skywalker vs Diamante vs Strong Machine J in Kobe cage match. Last to escape unmasks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Boy, the Nagoya fans are going to be mad "their" cage match was stolen once again.

J & Shun doesn't seem nearly the rivalry that Ultimo & Diamante is. Shun did a promo in Korakuen pointing out that J doesn't really fit in the rest of the group in the Reiwa Big 6, & I mean yeah, he doesn't. The other 5 are all Dream Gate champions, while the peak of J's career has been 2 Triangle Gate runs. But the closest there is to a money match is Ultimo vs Diamante & even that falters because the younger portion of the fanbase just don't seem that fussed with Ultimo Dragon as far as I can tell. The obvious result is Diamante, because he's apparently a looker under the hood, but part of me just wonders: Dragon is 56, he's got 36 years of wrestling under his wings, maybe he wants the pay-off of dropping the mask before retiring?

Probably Diamante though. It shouldn't be J, that much I know for sure.

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice
https://twitter.com/openvoicegate/status/1664616285374652422?s=20

More on Tuesday

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Bonk posted:

We're going to need a Gekiochi-kun in every corner.

*Karl Fredericks, in Orlando, inexplicably dressed as Shingo* ᵗʰᵃᵗ'ˢ ᵖʳᵉᵗᵗʸ ᶜᵒᵒˡ

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

I have a strange feeling about this.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

hell yeah Ref Matsui show

https://twitter.com/ddtproENG/status/1664630445634465799

Bonk
Aug 4, 2002

Douche Baggins

Pylons posted:

I have a strange feeling about this.

Coming right after the NOAH thing seems like odd timing. Any promotion would be lucky to have them, but it really seemed like they were going to be at the top of DG for years. No wonder they weren't named in the Reiwa Six.

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice

Bonk posted:

Coming right after the NOAH thing seems like odd timing. Any promotion would be lucky to have them, but it really seemed like they were going to be at the top of DG for years. No wonder they weren't named in the Reiwa Six.

The one thing I am willing to say right now (case and I have been working with this over the last month, this wasn’t a surprise it just was waiting to see when this broke and we weren’t going to step on a landmine when we should be careful about that this one) is that the Noah departures are unrelated from what we know

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

I did wonder about all this talk the Reiwa Big 6 and they were somehow including SMJ and not SBK, when with all due respect to J, who I do enjoy, isn't in the same league as SBK was before he went to Mexico as a star.

Seems like a disaster for Dragongate. I mean, they've got other talent but those 2 guys were something special.

Bonk
Aug 4, 2002

Douche Baggins
I feel like they've been gone long enough to be out of the picture for a lot of domestic fans. I don't know how much fans in Japan follow US & Mexican indies, but I can guess it's not much.

Though it's too bad we won't get closure on the Eita/Fujiwara interaction when he briefly showed back up - at least not in DG.

(surreptitiously slides all chips to the spaces marked Nagano and Junior)

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

I watch P.P.P infrequently enough that I always forget their habit of blasting music during matches. It puts me off more than having the commentator PiP and loud as poo poo, ruined what was otherwise a fun match between Rebel x Enemy and Makoto & Friends

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Funny little difference in the difference between American and Japanese wrestling presentation, this entire speech is being delivered with their backs to hardcam because they're delivering it to the lockeroom who gives a poo poo if the people watching can see faces

e: Anzai is great. Both Yuma are great. SUWAMA thinkfully stayed the hell out of the way by the end adnd just let the other three go at it

SG Bamboo fucked around with this message at 09:34 on Jun 3, 2023

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

:lol: Suruga has her own version of TOKYOOOO

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Today is the 4th anniversary of the death of Atsushi Aoki, former NOAH & All Japan Junior Heavyweight.

Stall_19
Jan 2, 2013

Prodigy of Victor von Doom
https://twitter.com/njpwglobal/status/1665599622004330498

Bonk
Aug 4, 2002

Douche Baggins
:lmao:

Jae posted:

Minoura and Minorita challenge for the Triangle Gate with Doi as their partner but didn’t actually ask him first. He says no, life isn’t that easy. He leaves, no title match.

But.

GM has found them a partner. A great wrestler. It’s also Naruki Doi.

GM also didn’t ask him but is abusing his power to make the match.

Kzy, Boss, Kamei vs. Minoura, Minorita, Doi for the Triangle Gate at World.
Between taking Ultimo's merch table away and forcing an OG Gold Class reunion, Ryo Saito has been amazing lately. :allears:

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Why did no one tell me that Fuminori Abe is on the next Buyuden card? Abe & his mentor Munenori Sawa vs Mochizuki & YAMATO. I get Bati Bati style Sawa doesn't come out much these days, but hope springs eternal

Lily Catts
Oct 17, 2012

Show me the way to you
(Heavy Metal)

Bonk posted:

:lmao:

Between taking Ultimo's merch table away and forcing an OG Gold Class reunion, Ryo Saito has been amazing lately. :allears:

that's amazing because they never did address the fallout of Doi leaving in kayfabe, right?

Bonk
Aug 4, 2002

Douche Baggins

forkboy84 posted:

Why did no one tell me that Fuminori Abe is on the next Buyuden card? Abe & his mentor Munenori Sawa vs Mochizuki & YAMATO. I get Bati Bati style Sawa doesn't come out much these days, but hope springs eternal
Full card for Buyuden Zero vol.2 on July 8:
•Open the Owarai Gate Return Match: Konomama Ichikawa(Interim©) vs. X (open challenge)
•Ben-K, Minorita, Punch Tominaga vs. Hikaru Sato, Takafumi Ito, Ryo Kawamura
•Big Boss Shimizu, Mochizuki Junior, Daiki Yanagiuchi vs. Masa Kitamiya, Kai Fujimura, Taishi Ozawa
•Madoka Kikuta & Yuki Yoshioka vs. Taro Nohashi & MUSASHI
•Susumu Mochizuki & Yasushi Kanda vs. Masato Tanaka & Takuma Sugawara
•YAMATO & Masaaki Mochizuki vs. Private Citizen Munenori Sawa & Fuminori Abe

Lily Catts posted:

that's amazing because they never did address the fallout of Doi leaving in kayfabe, right?
They addressed it briefly as real-life within kayfabe. His neck was hurt again and he was going to be out for a month+, so he said he was going part-time when he returned and had to leave Gold Class as a result. They announced the exclusive freelancer deal later. Doi's just living his best life this year.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

https://twitter.com/dramaticddt/status/1666020076594577408?s=46

MOTY incoming

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006
https://twitter.com/metal0515/status/1666072330563629056?s=46&t=_akPFYiqAqKbxYd3RPf4Jg

I wish to someday be the level of hater that KENOH is

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Need a food manga where KENOH goes around reviewing restaurants and insulting/praising them

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

We hae the field for this year's ZERO1 Fire Festival, & it looks great.
A Block
Masato Tanaka
Takuya Sugawara
Junya Matsunaga
Yuko Miyamoto
Mizuki Watase
Unagi Sayaka
B Block
Chris Vice
Tsugutaka Sato
Rikiya Fudo
Daisuke Sekimoto
Kengo Mashimo
Fuminori Abe

And as always, the only show that we'll see will probably be the finals :(

Burn Down Canberra
Oct 27, 2005

GAME PLANS? We don't need no stinking game plans.

:cry: :cry: :cry:
https://twitter.com/metal0515/status/1666071250568085505?t=U4ge62Zfd4ToSDR_rf0FeQ&s=19

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

What's that... thing.... on Kenoh's face? It's... I don't understand..... it's..... happiness? :confused:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

GLEAT booked Sumo Hall for Aug 4

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Bonk posted:

Full card for Buyuden Zero vol.2 on July 8:
•Open the Owarai Gate Return Match: Konomama Ichikawa(Interim©) vs. X (open challenge)
•Ben-K, Minorita, Punch Tominaga vs. Hikaru Sato, Takafumi Ito, Ryo Kawamura
•Big Boss Shimizu, Mochizuki Junior, Daiki Yanagiuchi vs. Masa Kitamiya, Kai Fujimura, Taishi Ozawa
•Madoka Kikuta & Yuki Yoshioka vs. Taro Nohashi & MUSASHI
•Susumu Mochizuki & Yasushi Kanda vs. Masato Tanaka & Takuma Sugawara
•YAMATO & Masaaki Mochizuki vs. Private Citizen Munenori Sawa & Fuminori Abe

Man. I get Sugawara is a Toryumon/T2P guy but booking Zero1 guys and not having the one of them tagging with Tanaka being Shoki Kitamura, Satsuki Nagao, Ryo Hoshino or Junya Matsunaga is just a bummer. It'll still be fun but I just want to see more of those ZERO1 lads. They make tape so few times a year :(

I listened to the latest Open The Voice Gate (or at least the start of it, haven't actually watched the 2 Korakuen shows so don't want to get to them talking about that part) & I gotta be honest, the whole Kobune & Fujiwara leaving thing is no clearer. The talk of some sort of behavioural issue that the company wanted to distance themselves from? But then it also being put down to just college age young men being kinda dumbasses when they get to metaphorically leave home for the first time suggests it's not THAT serious? Phoning up someone to ask them to delete a tweet that linked the 2 to Dragongate? And I dunno, if it's not that serious surely the done thing is to suspend them without/with reduced pay & maybe shave their head as a public act of penance that seems to happen with young Japanese wrestlers who gently caress up in some way? To sever from 2 potential stars of the promotion in 2-5 years, I dunno, maybe I'm jaded but it seems like most wrestling companies would only do that if they really kind of had to.

Whole thing doesn't really seem to make much sense, with the few details we have, aside from them both clearly wanting to stay in Mexico.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Exciting stuff from today's GLEAT show: "Hayato "Jr" Fujita, who was present for today's show, stated that he seeks to challenge the new champion for the belt at thhe TDC Hall." I'm assuming he means for the new LIDET UWF champion but that's not totally clear as I've not watched the show myself.

Other news from this show: Bandido, Kommander, and Kento Miyahara are all announced for the TDC Hall event on July 1st!

And non-GLEAT news, Yuji Okabayashi has announced he's going on an extended hiatus. He had previously said he'd retire once he got to 40 & now he's 40 & I guess he's not totally sure if he wants to retire, but a break will surely be good for his body & also big for Big Japan.

Bonk
Aug 4, 2002

Douche Baggins

forkboy84 posted:

I listened to the latest Open The Voice Gate (or at least the start of it, haven't actually watched the 2 Korakuen shows so don't want to get to them talking about that part) & I gotta be honest, the whole Kobune & Fujiwara leaving thing is no clearer. The talk of some sort of behavioural issue that the company wanted to distance themselves from? But then it also being put down to just college age young men being kinda dumbasses when they get to metaphorically leave home for the first time suggests it's not THAT serious? Phoning up someone to ask them to delete a tweet that linked the 2 to Dragongate? And I dunno, if it's not that serious surely the done thing is to suspend them without/with reduced pay & maybe shave their head as a public act of penance that seems to happen with young Japanese wrestlers who gently caress up in some way? To sever from 2 potential stars of the promotion in 2-5 years, I dunno, maybe I'm jaded but it seems like most wrestling companies would only do that if they really kind of had to.

Whole thing doesn't really seem to make much sense, with the few details we have, aside from them both clearly wanting to stay in Mexico.
If you consider the business, financial, and cultural perspective, my money's on corporate (maybe Gaora more than DG) feeling taken advantage of by flying them to Japan, sponsoring their work visa renewals, then both immediately ditching out and declaring they were staying in Mexico as soon as everything was approved. With everything I know about how visas work, that's more in line with "dumbass kids but not scummy abusers" behavior.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Bonk posted:

If you consider the business, financial, and cultural perspective, my money's on corporate (maybe Gaora more than DG) feeling taken advantage of by flying them to Japan, sponsoring their work visa renewals, then both immediately ditching out and declaring they were staying in Mexico as soon as everything was approved. With everything I know about how visas work, that's more in line with "dumbass kids but not scummy abusers" behavior.

Oh, yeah, that's plausible.

The first of the Korakuen double shot has a real holding pattern feel to it. 4 matches in and the highlight has been Mondai Ryu being thrown in the ring by Kondo and getting his head caught on the bottom rope and almost not making it back in before the 20 count.

Lily Catts
Oct 17, 2012

Show me the way to you
(Heavy Metal)
Wasn't Eita a problem kid who wanted to stay in Mexico (but returned anyway) as well? Maybe they learned the wrong thing from him lol

Bonk
Aug 4, 2002

Douche Baggins
I'm honestly surprised it didn't happen to more of the Toryumon roster since they all trained there. If you were an Ultimo or Skayde guy who was a junior in the late 90s/early 00s and your name wasn't CIMA or Magnum, it was potentially a better career path to just stick around. Replace those guys with NOSAWA and you have Eita's take on it 10 years later.

But if SBK and Fujiwara's equivalent to that is Konnan, uh... :cripes:

Lily Catts
Oct 17, 2012

Show me the way to you
(Heavy Metal)
I wonder what they liked in Mexico, I imagine it's a lot less strict than in Japan?

Glass Punkbull 141
Jan 9, 2008

This is the face of a winner. This is what winning looks like.

Lily Catts posted:

I wonder what they liked in Mexico, I imagine it's a lot less strict than in Japan?

:420:

Burn Down Canberra
Oct 27, 2005

GAME PLANS? We don't need no stinking game plans.

:cry: :cry: :cry:
https://twitter.com/AshTalksPuro/status/1666753784276717568?t=WqZ4br8uhNHna4rcWJlOJg&s=19

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

The company's new, fresh-out-of-college VP and his dad

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Huge disappointed dad vibes from Okada in the picture

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

It's one of those weeks where Jerusalem's dreaded phrase "Uploaded later to Wrestle Universe" appears A LOT. There's 4 taped DDT shows and a TJPW/Up Up Girls Produce show. But if you think that's bad, cry for me, as Kenta Kobashi's always delightful Fortune Dream show returns for its 8th edition, but won't air until July 5th. Now that loving sucks, unlike the card which has Team 200kg vs Jun Akiyama & Minoru Suzuki! Some great young wrestlers in the main event who will surely tear it up! Elsewhere, All Japan have a weird show in Fukuoka featuring an Onita explosion bat deathmatch, & of course the treasured(!) AJPW 6 Man Titles, but then they go back to Korakuen for a show that has Atsuki Aoyagi making his 1st title defence vs GLEAT's Kaito Ishida, Astronauts returning to All Japan to tag with Nagata in a Triple Crown preview that also sees Suwama tagging with the young boys Anzai & Inoue, & Taiyo Kea coming back to AJPW for the first time in years. On Friday there's a Marvelous card I can't find any lineup details for, & there's also Miyako Matsumoto, the idol pro-wrestler who came through the Ice Ribbon school at the same time as Hikaru Shida & Tsukasa Fujimoto & the creative genius/lunatic behind the Gake No Fuchi Joshi shows we get sometimes. I think this is in the same venue Baka Gaijin + Friends use, there's a couple of joshi matches (Hoshi vs Sera is great on paper), an intergender match where Miyacoco gets to tag with Jun Kasai against Fuminori Abe & ASUKA, & there'll be some singing from PPPR!, whoever that is, & some chatting with someone who Twitter's translate says is a "Binding Master". So that'll be unusual

10/6/2023, Saturday

12pm JST/1pm AEST/4am BST/11pm EST/8pm PST

Gatoh Move ChocoPro #315
Ichigaya Chocolate Square, Tokyo
Masahiro Takanashi vs Sayaka
Chie Koishikawa vs Mei Suruga vs Miya Yotsuba
Baliyan Akki & Sayaka Obihiro vs Choun Shiryu & Shin Suzuki
Live on Youtube

2pm JST/3pm AEST/6am BST/1am EST/10pm PST

Tokyo Joshi Pro Up Up Girls 2nd Show Grab It! The Highest State
Shinjuku FACE, Tokyo
Arisu Endo & Shino Suzuki vs Moka Miyamoto & Toga
Haru Kazashiro & Wakana Uehara vs Hikari Noa & Nao Kakuta
HIMAWARI & Raku vs Miu Watanabe & Suzume
Uploaded later to Wrestle Universe

3pm JST/4pm AEST/7am BST/2am EST/11pm PST

Tenryu Project Certified UN Tag Title First Champion 1DAY Tournament
GEN Sports Palace, Tokyo
UN Tag Team Title Tournament 1st Round: Hideyoshi Kamitani & Kazumasa Yoshida vs Masayuki Kono & Yusuke Kodama
UN Tag Team Title Tournament 1st Round: Atsuki Aoyagi & Yuma Aoyagi vs Kohei Sato & SUSHI
Keita Yano vs Yuya Susumu
GAINA, Kengo & Kouki Iwasaki vs Kuma Arashi, Oji Shiiba & Takuro Niki
UN Tag Team Title Tournament Final
Live on Zaiko

4:30pm JST/5:30pm AEST/8:30am BST/3:30am EST/12:30am PST

Pro Wrestling NOAH Sunny Voyage Night 16
Radiant Hall, Yokohama
Eita vs Seiki Yoshioka
Atsushi Kotoge & Junta Miyawaki vs Kai Fujimura & Yoshinari Ogawa
Chris Ridgeway vs Tadasuke
AXIZ (Go Shiozaki & Katsuhiko Nakajima) vs Kongo (Hajime Ohara & Manabu Soya)
Kaito Kiyomiya vs Sean Legacy
Alejandro, Dante Leon, Masa Kitamiya & Yoshiki Inamura vs Daiki Inaba, HAYATA, Stallion Rogers & Super Crazy
AMAKUSA & Takashi Sugiura vs GLG (Jake Lee & YO-HEY)
Hi69 vs Kenoh
Live on Wrestle Universe

5pm JST/6pm AEST/9am BST/4am EST/1am PST

DDT What Are You Doing Tour Night 3
Suminoe Maikon Hall, Osaka
3 vs 2 Handicap Match: Akito, Kazuma Sumi & Makoto Oishi vs Pheromones (Danshoku Dieno & Yuki Iino)
Eruption (Hideki Okatani, Saki Akai & Yukio Sakaguchi) vs Rukiya, Sanshiro Takagi & Yuki Ishida
37KAMIINA (MAO & Toi Kojima) vs DAMNATION TA (Daisuke Sasaki & MJ Paul)
"brother" YASSHI & Toru Owashi vs Kazuki Hirata & Naruki Doi
Burning (Jun Akiyama & Tetsuya Endo) vs Burning (Yusuke Okada & Yuya Koroku)
HARASHIMA & Yuji Hino vs Kazusada Higuchi & Takeshi Masada

Stardom in Kochi
Ceres Gymnasium, Kochi
HANAKO vs Ruaka vs Xena
Aya Sakura vs Saki Kashima
meltear (Natsupoi & Tam Nakano) & Yuna Mizumori vs God's Eye (Ami Sourei, MIRAI & Syuri)
FWC (Hazuki & Koguma) vs Queen's Quest (Lady C & Utami Hayashishita)
Oedo Tai (Momo Watanabe, Natsuko Tora & Starlight Kid) vs STARS (Mayu Iwatani, Momo Kohgo & Saya Iida)
Maika, Mei Seira & Suzu Suzuki vs Queen's Quest (AZM, Miyu Amasaki & Saya Kamitani)
Club Venus (Mariah May, Mina SHirakawa & Waka Tsukiyama) vs Donna del Mondo (Giulia, Mai Sakurai & Thekla)
Show presumably uploaded to Stardom World

6:30pm JST/7:30pm AEST/10:30am BST/5:30am EST/2:30am PST

New Japan NJPW Road Night 1
Makuhari Messe International Conference Hall, Chiba
Kosei Fujita vs Yuto Nakajima
GBH (Togi Makabe & Tomoaki Honma) vs Oleg Boltin & Oskar Leube
CHAOS (Toru Yano, YOH & YOSHI-HASHI) & Ryusuke Taguchi vs House of Torture (Dick Togo, EVIL, SHO & Yujiro Takahashi)
Bullet Club (Clark Connors, Dan Moloney & Gedo) vs United Empire (Aaron Henare, Francesco Akira & TJP)
Alex Coughlin & Gabriel Kidd vs Hirooki Goto & Ryohei Oiwa
CHAOS (Kazuchika Okada & Tomohiro Ishii), Hiroshi Tanahashi & Master Wato vs Shota Umino, Strong Style (El Desperado & Ren Narita) & Tiger Mask
Elimination Tag: Just 5 Guys (DOUKI, SANADA, Taichi, TAKA Michinoku & Yoshinobu Kanemaru vs LIJ (BUSHI, Hiromu Takahashi, Shingo Takagi, Tetsuya Naito & Yota Tsuji)
Live on NJPW World

Also shows from Actwres girlZ, BJW, Kyushu Pro, Ice Ribbon, Dragongate & YMZ

11/6/2023, Sunday

11:30am JST/12:30pm AEST/3:30am BST/1:30pm EST/7:30pm PST

Tokyo Joshi Pro Stick Out '23
Korakuen Hall, Tokyo
HIMAWARI vs Pom Harajuku
Hikari Noa & Nao Kakuta vs Runa Okubo & Toga
Haru Kazashiro & Suzuke vs Moka Miyamoto & Shoko Nakajima
Kaya Toribami, Wakane Uehara & Yuki Kamifuku vs Raku, Shino Suzuki & Yuki Arai
Hyper Misao vs Mahiro Kiryu
International Princess Title Next Challenger: Arisu Endo vs Yuki Aino
Princess Tag Team Titles: Magical Sugar Rabbits (Mizuki & Yuka Sakazaki)(c) vs Hakuchumu (Miu Watanabe & Rika Tatsumi)
Live on Wrestle Universe

1pm JST/2pm AEST/5am BST/12am EST/9pm PST

DDT What Are You Doing Tour Night 4
Matsuyama City Comprehensive Community Centre Exhibition Hall, Matsuyama
Rukiya vs Yuki Ishida
Disaster Box (Kazuki Hirata & Toru Owashi) vs Pheromones (Danshoku Dieno & Yuki Iino)
Damnation TA (Daisuke Sasaki & MJ Paul) vs Kazusada Higuchi & Takeshi Masada
Akito & Char vs Tsuru Himeka & Yusuke Okada
Eruption (Hideki Okatani & Yukio Sakaguchi) vs Omega (Makoto Oishi & Yuji Hino)
37KAMIINA (MAO, Toi Kojima & Yuki Ueno) vs Burning (Jun Akiyama, Tetsuya Endo & Yuya Koroku)
HARASHIMA, Kazuma Sumi & Saki Akai vs Imabari Towel Mascaras, Sanshiro Takagi & Tsutenkakka

Dragongate Rainbow Gate Show 7
ACROS, Fukuoka
Don Fujii, Genki Horiguchi & Kagetora vs GOLD CLASS (BxB Hulk & Minorita) & YAMATO
Dragon Dia vs Jacky Funky Kamei
Dragon Kid & Ultimo Dragon vs M3K (Susumu Mochizuki & Yasushi Kanda)
Masaaki Mochizuki vs Ryoya Tanaka
Natural Vibes (BIG BOSS Shimizu, Jason Lee, Kzy, Strong Machine J & U-T) vs Z-Brats (Diamante, HYO, ISHIN, KAI & Shun Skywalker)
D'courage (Madoka Kikuta & Yuki Yoshioka) vs GOLD CLASS (Ben-K & Kota Minoura)
Live on DG Network

5pm JST/6pm AEST/9am BST/4am EST/1am PST

All Japan Dynamite Series Night 1
Fukushima Big Palette, Fukushima
Atsuki Aoyagi, Dan Tamura, Oji Shiiba & Ren Ayabe vs Kohei Sato, MUSASHI, Rising HAYATO & Ryo Inoue
Gungnir of Anarchy (Masao Hanabatake & Ryuki Honda) vs Hokuto Omori & Minoru Suzuki
AJPW TV 6 Man Tag Team Titles: ATM, Black Menso-re & Takao Omori(c) vs Aizawa No.1, Black Tiger & Gorgeous Matsuno
Satoshi Kojima & Suwama vs Voodoo Murders (Jun Saito & Rei Saito)
Manabu Soya vs Yuma Aoyagi
AJPW All Asia Tag Team Titles Barbwire Double Barricade Mat Megaton Electric Current Blast Deathmatch: Atsushi Onita & Yoshitatsu(c) vs Hikaru Sato & Ryo Kawamura
Kento Miyahara & Yuma Anzai vs Yuji Nagata & Yutaka Yoshie
Uploaded later to AJPW TV

Dragongate Rainbow Gate Show 8
ACROS, Fukuoka
Dragon Kid, Genki Horiguchi & YAMATO vs Natural Vibes (Jason Lee, Kzy & U-T)
BIG BOSS Shimizu vs Minorita
Don Fujii & Kagetora vs Jacky Funky Kamei & Ryu Fuda
D'courage (Dragon Dia, Madoka Kikuta & Yuki Yoshioka) vs Z-Brats (HYO, ISHIN & KAI)
GOLD CLASS (Ben-K, BxB Hulk & Kota Minoura) vs M3K (Masaaki Mochizuki, Susumu Mochizuki & Yasushi Kanda)
Strong Machine J & Ultimo Dragon vs Z-Brats (Diamante & Shun Skywalker)
Live on DG Network

Gatoh Move ChocoPro #316
Ichigaya Chocolate Square
Best Bros (Baliyan Akki & Mei Suruga) vs Miya Yotsuba & Tokiko Kirihara
Masahiro Takanashi & Sayaka Obihiro vs Minoru Fujita & Shin Suzuki
Super Asia Title: Hagane Shinno(c) vs Chie Koishikawa
Live on Youtube

Stardom in Osaka
EDION Arena #2, Osaka
Aya Sakura vs HANAKO vs Momo Kohgo
Hazuki vs Yuna Mizumori
Club Venus (Mariah May & Xena) vs Donna Del Mondo (Maika & Thekla)
God's Eye (Ami Sourei, MIRAI & Syuri) vs STARS (Koguma, Mayu Iwatani & Saya Iida)
Club Venus (Mina Shirakawa & Waka Tsukiyama) vs meltear (Natsupoi & Tam Nakano)
Donna Del Mondo (Giulia & Mai Sakurai) vs Mei Seira & Suzu Suzuki
Elimination Tag: Oedo Tai (Momo Watanabe, Natsuko Tora, Ruaka, Saki Kashima & Starlight Kid) vs Queen's Quest (AZM, Lady C, Miyu Amasaki, Saya Kamitani & Utami Hayashishita)

6pm JST/7pm AEST/10am BST/5am EST/2am PST

Sendai GIrls in Shinjuku
Shinjuku FACE, Tokyo
Nanami & Yurika Oka vs Saori Anou & Unagi Sayaka
Ryo Mizunami vs Yukari Hosokawa
Hiroyo Matsumoto vs Riko Kawahata
Sendai Girls World Tag Team Titles: Team 200kg (Chihiro Hashimoto & Yuu)(c) vs Red Energy (Mika Iwata & Miyuki Takase)
Should be put up on Youtube eventually

Also shows from Diana, Oz Academy, BJW, 2AW, Ryukyu Pro, Doutonbori Pro, KOBE Meriken, JWP & Wave

12/6/2023, Monday

A Dragongate show

13/6/2023, Tuesday

Stardom in Toyohashi
Loisir Hotel, Toyohashi
Aya Sakura & HANAKO vs STARS (Koguma & Saya Iida)
Club Venus (Mariah May & Xena) vs Donna Del Mondo (Maika & Thekla)
God's Eye (Ami Sourei, MIRAI & Syuri) vs Oedo Tai (Momo Watanabe, Ruaka & Saki Kashima)
Oedo Tai (Natsuko Tora & Starlight Kid) vs Queen's Quest (Lady C & Saya Kamitani)
Queen's Quest (AZM, Miyu Amasaki & Utami Hayashishita) vs STARS (Hazuki, Mayu Iwatani & Momo Kohgo)
Club Venus (Mina Shirakawa & Waka Tsukiyama) vs Donna Del Mondo (Giulia & Mai Sakurai)
meltear (Natsupoi & Tam Nakano) & Yuna Mizumori vs Mei Seira, Saori Anou & Suzu Suzuki

7pm JST/8pm AEST/11am BST/6am EST/3am PST

DDT What Are You Doing Tour Night 5
Asakusa Kagekijo Theater, Tokyo
Daisuke Sasaki vs Kazuma Sumi
Antonio Hodna & Toru Owashi vs Pheromones (Danshoku Dieno & Yuki Iino)
Burning (Jun Akiyama & Yusuke Okada) & Rukiya vs Harimao (Kazusada Higuchi, Ryota Nakatsu & Yuki Ishida)
Akito & Sanshiro Takagi vs Burning (Tetsuya Endo & Yuya Koroku)
37KAMIINA (MAO & Yuki Ueno) vs Kazuki Hirata & Yoshihiko
MJ Paul vs Toi Kojima
Eruption (Hideki Okatani & Yukio Sakaguchi) & Masahiro Takanashi vs HARASHIMA & Omega (Makoto Oishi & Yuji Hino

Also show from Dragongate

14/6/2023, Wednesday

6pm JST/7pm AEST/10am BST/5am EST/2am PST

Stardom in Gifu
Gifu Memorial Centre, Gifu
Aya Sakura & HANAKO vs Lady C & Yuna Mizumori
Saya Iida vs Waka Tsukiyama
AphroditE (Saya Kamitani & Utami Hayashishita) vs meltear (Natsupoi & Tam Nakano)
02line (AZM & Miyu Amasaki) vs Oedo Tai (Saki Kashima & Starlight Kid)
God's Eye (Ami Sourei, MIRAI & Syuri) vs Oedo Tai (Momo Watanabe, Natsuko Tora & Ruaka)
Club Venus (Mariah May, Mina Shirakawa & Xena) vs Mei Seira, Saori Anou & Suzu Suzuki)
Donna Del Mondo (Giulia, Mai Sakurai, Maika & Thekla) vs STARS (Hazuki, Koguma, Mayu Iwatani & Momo Kohgo)

Fortune Dream 8
Korakuen Hall, Tokyo
Satsuki Nagao vs Yuya Koroku
Quiet Storm & Yuji Hino vs So Daimonji & Yuji Okabayashi
KAIRI vs Unagi Sayaka
Jun Akiyama & Minoru Suzuki vs Team 200kg (Chihiro Hashimoto & Yuu)
Ayato Yoshida, Hayato Tamura & Tetsuya Endo vs T-Hawk, Takuya Nomura & Yuma Aoyagi
Not going to air until 5th July on G+

15/6/2023, Thursday

All Japan Dynamite Series Night 2
Korakuen Hall, Tokyo
Black Menso-re vs Oji Shiiba
Black Generation International (Kotaro Suzuki & Yutani) vs Rising HAYATO & Yoshitatsu
Evolution (Dan Tamura & Hikaru Sato) vs El Lindaman & Yu Iizuka
Gungnir of Anarchy (Masao Hanabatake & Ryuki Honda) vs Zennichi Shin Jidai (Kento Miyahara & Yuma Aoyagi)
Astronauts (Fuminori Abe & Takuya Nomura) & Yuji Nagata vs Ryo Inoue, Suwama & Yuma Anzai
PWF Junior Heavyweight Title: Atsuki Aoyagi(c) vs Kaito Ishida
Hokuto Omori, Minoru Suzuki & Naruki Doi vs Kaz Hayashi, Satoshi Kojima & Taiyo Kea
Kohei Sato, Ren Ayabe & Shuji Ishikawa vs Voodoo Murders (KONO, Jun Saito & Rei Saito)
Live on AJPW TV

Also ZERO1

16/6/2023, Friday

7pm JST/8pm AEST/11am BST/6am EST/3am PST

DDT What Are You Doing Tour Night 8
General Wholesale Centre Distribution Hall, Hakodate
Akito & Kazuma Sumi vs Pheromones (Danshoku Dieno & Yuki Iino)
Damnation TA (Daisuke Sasaki & MJ Paul) vs Kazusada Higuchi & Yuya KOroku
Akinori Ariji vs Yuki Ishida
Damnation TA (Daisuke Sasaki & MJ Paul) vs Rukiya & Toi Kojima
Kazuki Hirata & Sanshiro Takagi vs MAO & Yoshihiko
Burning (Jun Akiyama, Tetsuya Endo & Yusuke Okada) vs Omega (Makoto Oishi & Yuji Hino) & Yukio Sakaguchi

7:30pm JST/8:30pm AEST/11:30am BST/6:30am EST/3:30am PST

Miyacoco Festival Vol.11
ARENA Shimokitazawa, Tokyo
Ibuki Hoshi vs Risa Sera
Makoto v Natsu Sumire
ASUKA & Fuminori Abe vs Jun Kasai & Miyako Matsumoto
I can't work out exactly where this is airing but if it does I'll post what I find.

Also Marvelous

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
https://twitter.com/miikystar/status/1666782651003412482

ohhhhhh no no no no