Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Taear
Nov 26, 2004

Ask me about the shitty opinions I have about Paradox games!

AfricanBootyShine posted:

Again, aside from the 'friend zone' references everything you've mentioned is also found in the kind of JRPGs and anime the devs were probably inspired by.

I will give you that they can seem more jarring when they're in Western media, because the connection to existing political and social movements is more obvious for many.

I am not calling you out specifically, but this kind of cognitive dissonance is really common amongst socially progressive/leftist weebs. Like people who have ACAB on their profile while having anime avatars from poo poo like Hetalia.

Man I call it out in anime games too, but at least they're not written like a 65 year old wrote it

Welcome to our...kingdom I do not know how I...feel about seeing a facebook style...old person post in a...computer game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

Any devs using copyrightless Winnie the Pooh for non ironic good themes not horror and poo poo?

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

JollyBoyJohn posted:

there is a kind of unwritten rule amongst dota players that anime avatar players are the most toxic

This is somehow a general internet law

unruly
May 12, 2002

YES!!!

Tiny Timbs posted:

I find it's either a horribly toxic user, or some sort of MENSA genius able to tackle complicated problems like getting Linux to work on Apple Silicon as if it were any given Tuesday.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Tiny Timbs posted:

Yeah people with anime in their avatar are assholes

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

anime avatars are nowhere near the level of Punisher skulls, or sunglass truck selfies

mystes
May 31, 2006

Taear posted:

It literally has the phrase "the friend zone"
A male character tells a female character "maybe you should smile more"

Definitely not reading into it, it's proper old fashioned.
I think if you just said it presented relationships in a trite and regressive way that is unfortunately typical of RPGs people would object less than when you're saying things like "small c conservative" and "1950s trad values" which have pretty specific meanings that might require reading a lot into the game and suggest that it is unusually bad in these respects

mystes fucked around with this message at 15:37 on Jun 8, 2023

AfricanBootyShine
Jan 9, 2006

Snake wins.

Edit: this is not my conversation to have

AfricanBootyShine fucked around with this message at 15:57 on Jun 8, 2023

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

uhhhh

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
africanbootyshine’s galloping racism aside, the ellipses would make the dialogue feel like driving a car with square wheels. headache inducing

Azran
Sep 3, 2012

And what should one do to be remembered?
FWIW Fire Emblem also does the binary friends-married thing. Like you have C, B and A supports about the characters being the best of buds and the S support is them getting together and their ending specifies them getting married 90% of the time

moller
Jan 10, 2007

Swan stole my music and framed me!

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

My Time at Sandrock hits 1.0 on September 26th

I've been playing it this past month and it's a solid upgrade on Portia although it will not win over anyone who didn't like the first game. the minigames are still dumb, the timers on your workshop are ever abundant, loading times are better but still not great. but ruins are improved by having a bit more structure to them (they're basically buildings full of dirt rather than seemingly endless caves, so there's actual floors, ceilings and doorways), the combat is now adequate/mediocre rather than absolutely horrendous, and the game takes a hard emphasis on what people liked about the first game, which is building stuff that you then actually get to see in the town and use to progress further on the world map. side quests will also have building stuff (like you basically completely revamp the museum and game center in a side quest), and character quests will involve crafting or building as well. You can get a mount, you can dynamically add to your house and build it out bigger and taller, and you can paint objects or re-style certain ones. furniture in your house also comes with bonuses to your base stats to help encourage you to embiggen your home

the writing is also better in general, the localization team on this one is putting the effort in and adding jokes and references for the sake of the english crowd (there was even an Earthbound reference that I saw recently). the characters are also a lot more memorable and have more interesting quirks to them. one character is intentionally so bland that their character-bonding event with you involves going to their house to watch paint dry, while another is a pretend superhero, and another wants to build their own disney world in the desert

i've played for about 46 hours of the early access content which has content up to the pentultimate story stuff, and I haven't gotten to that yet, so this also seems to be a larger game than Portia as well. i think i'm in the last third of the game? i haven't yet been required to upgrade to the final workshop machine tiers. so it might be 60 hours before i hit the end of the current content.

The 7th Guest fucked around with this message at 17:22 on Jun 8, 2023

Taear
Nov 26, 2004

Ask me about the shitty opinions I have about Paradox games!

Azran posted:

FWIW Fire Emblem also does the binary friends-married thing. Like you have C, B and A supports about the characters being the best of buds and the S support is them getting together and their ending specifies them getting married 90% of the time

At least you've effectively made the decision yourself there, you know?
Rather than "these people get together, no matter what"

mystes posted:

I think if you just said it presented relationships in a trite and regressive way that is unfortunately typical of RPGs people would object less than when you're saying things like "small c conservative" and "1950s trad values" which have pretty specific meanings that might require reading a lot into the game and suggest that it is unusually bad in these respects

Yea I forgot americans see it differently
I do still think it's unusually bad for it though

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

The 7th Guest posted:

I liked Portia but the main thing that made me stop playing half-way through the game was the fact that characters had way too little writing. The characters I liked, and thus would visit a lot more often, would start repeating their lines almost right away, which took me out of the game completely. IMO the game should've had 10x times more lines for every character.

Can you tell if they improved Sandrock on that front compared to Portia?

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Jack Trades posted:

I liked Portia but the main thing that made me stop playing half-way through the game was the fact that characters had way too little writing. The characters I liked, and thus would visit a lot more often, would start repeating their lines almost right away, which took me out of the game completely. IMO the game should've had 10x times more lines for every character.

Can you tell if they improved Sandrock on that front compared to Portia?
I honestly can't, because I don't go around talking to people too much to raise their relationship stats, but I will at least say that characters will have new contextual dialog based on recent story events, so at least there's that.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Taear posted:

At least you've effectively made the decision yourself there, you know?
Rather than "these people get together, no matter what"

There is a certain "inevitability" quality to the writing I think you are trying to get at here, that I also found off putting, but "these people get together, no matter what" ends up feeling hyperbolic as well because there are multiple romance options for characters.

(That being said there are pairings in the game where the dev has a special piece of music to signify "this is the canon romance!" but that feels more like an amateur thing of like, having too much fun playing with their OCs.)

Taear posted:

Yea I forgot americans see it differently
I do still think it's unusually bad for it though

Yeah the thing I come back to here is the game has gay options. Of course the politics of something can be regressive or bad in some ways while having stuff like that, but considering the current ramp up of anti LGBT rhetoric it just feels sorta off base to be like "trad values" or whatever.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Did Riders Republic ever get good? It's on steam now on sale for $15, I remember playing either a beta or maybe I tried it on the ubi pass and thought it was a cool idea but none of the sports felt particularly great. Like they were all fine but nothing stood out as the reason why you'd buy the game. The biking stuff in particular I remember being kinda meh on because I was playing Descenders at the same time and it couldn't hold a candle to how downhill offroad biking felt in that game.

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

The 7th Guest posted:

I'll hold out for My Time at Heavyarms

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator

Upsidads posted:

Any devs using copyrightless Winnie the Pooh for non ironic good themes not horror and poo poo?

No.

mycot
Oct 23, 2014

"It's okay. There are other Terminators! Just give us this one!"
Hell Gem
I don't think Winnie the Pooh as a license really has much potential which is why it's all ironic creepypasta horror stuff. Sherlock Holmes and Dracula, though, that's the stuff.

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

mycot posted:

I don't think Winnie the Pooh as a license really has much potential which is why it's all ironic creepypasta horror stuff. Sherlock Holmes and Dracula, though, that's the stuff.

You could make some games for kids out of it but good luck finding an audience for that for Winnie the Pooh in 2023, especially when you absolutely cannot reference the Disney cartoon in any way.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

pooh sounds like poo lol

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!
Don't you think you should put more thought into your battleplan?!

mycot posted:

Sherlock Holmes and Dracula, though, that's the stuff.

Sherlock/Dracula buddycop game when?

Weedle
May 31, 2006

Galaga Galaxian posted:

Sherlock/Dracula buddycop game when?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?

fit em all up in there posted:

Anyone play Bramble: The Mountain King ? Looks kinda cool.

Not played it myself but watched it played and it's *beautiful*. Very dark folkloric story though.

Has a gorgeous song in it which I understand is frequently sung in some countries at school. I hadn't heard it before.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5py8d0pfCVM

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

fit em all up in there posted:

Anyone play Bramble: The Mountain King ? Looks kinda cool.

it’s excellent, best “tiny protag in large scary world” platformer I’ve played since Inside

Fwoderwick
Jul 14, 2004

If I don't get my Poohsticks Royale game, Disney may as well have the copyright for another 2000 years.

100 twigs enter. 100 twigs leave.

More seriously, a Short Hike / Alba style gentle wander about the woods.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Summer Game Fest 2023 Recap

I don't have the benefit of foresight (ie seeing a Steam landing page with games days in advance) for this one, so pictures will come later for some games as they won't all have Steam pages up immediately. Also only covering new announcements, Remnant 2 for example showed up but we saw it yesterday.

Prince of Persia: The Lost Crown (Januay 18 2024) returns with a game that looks far more inspired by God of War than the 3D trilogy or the originals. Yes there's platforming, but it almost looks like they're going in a Metroidvania/Souls direction. It is being developed by the Ubisoft studio that made Rayman Legends (note that a couple of the leads from it aren't there anymore, however). Bear in mind that Ubisoft games tend to be on Epic Store for 6-12 months before launching on Steam. Don't love the look of the prince, but the gameplay looks fine to me.

Mortal Kombat 1 (September 2023) showed the first gameplay, story and fatalities. It looks like... well, every other Netherrealms Mortal Kombat game, just slightly prettier. Despite the reboot moniker and 'start over' story, the gameplay looks like the same engine and fighting as MK9-11. so... idgi. maybe an actual FG player can tell the difference.

Path of Exile 2 (TBA) went right into gameplay, although there wasn't a lot to show, though they promise more on July 28th.

Street Fighter 6 announced crossover DLC with Expoprimal for this fall, which will allow you to finally play as robot Ryu against a bunch of dinosaurs, like SF fans have constantly been asking for.

Dead by Daylight will be getting Nicolas Cage in a July update.

Witchfire (September 20, Early Access) had a new trailer as well as announcing Epic Store exclusivity. Not a huge loss given the head of the studio's a "just asking questions" dipshit.

Sonic Superstars (Fall 2023) announced, a 2.5D take on Sonic with the classic designs as well as 4-player co-op.

Lies of P's (September 19th) latest trailer showed more characters and cutscenes, not a whole lot of gameplay, but there is a demo available today.

Sand Land (TBA) is a brand new open world RPG based on the classic Akira Toriyama manga (no the other one. no, the other one).

Throne of Liberty (TBA) is an MMO by NCSoft and Amazon Games and I'm already falling asleep lol. You can animorph in it.

Warhaven (TBA) is a Nexon free-to-play... what are we DOING, Geoff. Guerilla Collective wrecks your poo poo. by this point Guerilla had shown like 40 trailers, most of which were better than this poo poo.

Party Animals (September 20) has a release date for its Gang Beasts ripoff gameplay.

Sam Lake joined Geoff on stage to discuss Alan Wake 2 (October 17), which is unfortunately an Epic Store exclusive for life, the nature of Remedy being owned by Epic. They showed the first raw gameplay footage of the game from early on in the campaign where you play as the second protagonist, an FBI agent.

Warhammer 40K: Space Marine 2 (Winter) showed off additional cutscenes and some gameplay as well.

Yes Your Grace: Snowfall (2024) is a kingdom decision-making followup to the original.

Toxic Commando (2024) is a new open-world zombie FPS by Saber Interactive and John Carpenter (yes, that John Carpenter). It looks a lot like Days Gone.

Baldur's Gate 3 revealed their 1.0 launch trailer with an August 31st release date.

Palworld (Early 2024, Early Access) continues to look like a shitpost. We now have an actual THEORETICAL date for it to launch, and then people can be disappointed when they actually touch it. Although IDK, some of the pokemon look PRETTY SIMILAR to actual pokemon. Nintendo is known to be pretty litigious....

Banishers: Ghosts of New Eden (EOY 2023) returned with a new trailer. This is Don't Nod's second action game (presumably by the Vampyr team), and they showed some of the gameplay as well as the choices you can make in the game (which seem to amount to Bioshocky "save/sacrifice" choices)

Like a Dragon Gaiden: The Man Who Erased His Name (November 9) demonstrates that Kazuma Kiryu now has ultrahand powers and can pull things to him with some sort of force magic. Because Kiryu really needed to become more powerful lol.

Under the Waves (August 29) is an third-person undersea adventure game PUBLISHED by Quantic Dream. key word is PUBLISHED. it was developed at Parallel Studio. so David Cage might not have touched this one himself.

Faefarm (September 8) returned to SGF with another trailer. It looks so generic. You gotta bring your A game if you're joining this glut of a genre.

Wayfinder (Summer) will be entering Early Access soon. It's the collaboration between the Warframe team and the Battle Chasers team.

Space Trash: Scavenger (TBA) is a space sandbox game with a lot of crafting, eh whatever.

Star Trek: Infinite announced by Paradox, no gameplay. Will be shown at a later date.

Lysfanga: The Time Shift Warrior (2023) is a hack and slash game with time powers where you can summon a ghost of your past run to fight alongside you. This one's also published by Quantic Dream, so I guess rather than let David Cage touch games they just have become an indie game publisher?

Immortals of Aveum (July 20) was compared by Geoff as "Doom with magic" which is bullshit is so many ways. besides, you know, Heretic/Hexen existing, the gameplay itself looks slow as dirt. I guess if your only AAA shooter experience was Halo you'd think it was fast? IDK.

Final Fantasy 7 Remake Pt 2 (Early 2024) had its first trailer, mixing cutscenes and gameplay, the combat looks a bit revamped, and of course you'll be setting out of Midgar into the open world in this one.

---

A pretty mediocre show in my opinion (though Sand Land and Sonic were nice treats), but thankfully Day of the Devs is immediately following it. I'll post my recap when that's done!

The 7th Guest fucked around with this message at 22:04 on Jun 8, 2023

Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

The 7th Guest posted:

Mortal Kombat 1 (September 2023) showed the first gameplay, story and fatalities. It looks like... well, every other Netherrealms Mortal Kombat game, just slightly prettier. Despite the reboot moniker and 'start over' story, the gameplay looks like the same engine and fighting as MK9-11. so... idgi. maybe an actual FG player can tell the difference.

The main big new mechanical thing seems to be a tag-team mechanic. As they've explained it, you can pick a second character to back you up, and then get access to a few of their special moves. But yeah, for the most part it looks to be an iterative sequel that offers mostly more of the same. Which personally I'm fine with, MK is one of the very few fighting game series I actually click with so more is nice.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Day of the Devs 2023

Beastieball (2024) is a creature collecting RPG by Greg Lobanov (Chicory, Wandersong) where your creatures do battle in volleyball combat rather than the traditional pokemon style. Looks dope. Lena Raine is also involved. A dog did the voice acting.

Hyper Light Breaker (TBA), the followup to Hyper Light Drifter, shifts to 3D with a mix of hack and slash and gunfire, and the ability to craft weapons off of what your enemies drop, MH-style. The developer compared the game to a mix of BOTW and Dead Cells. Hoepfully the procgen isn't too bad, because HLD was real good.

Simpler Times (TBA) comes from a dev team in Transylvania, and looks to be a walking sim about a woman exploring her memories as she prepares to move out of her house. You can build a birdhouse in the game, which is, 'poggers', imo. Like Gone Home meets Unpacking? Claims it will be very 'vibey'.

Viewfinder (TBA) is a beautiful looking photography puzzle game where you take pictures and place them in the world to re-create their geometry.

Hauntii (2024) is a ghost game where you can possess things and use their abilities, Ghost Trick-style, to progress, as well as some twin-stick shooting, although the shooting seems more puzzle-oriented. The art style looks absolutely gorgeous to me.

Cart Life (2023) was a pretty popular indie game from the 2010s that had gone delisted and unavailable for years, but Adhoc Studios has worked with the original creator to bring it back and fully finish the game.

Helskate (TBA) is a skateboarding action game where you gain demonic powers and fight monsters while grinding rails and doing sick Tony Hawk tricks. The lead designer worked on Tony Hawk Underground and is going for a similar feel to the skating and exploration. Unfortunately it's a roguelite, so it gets an F grade from me sorry.

In Henry Half-head (TBA) you play a character who is just the top half of a head, but they can possess objects and activate them. That's right, two Ghost Trick/Mario Odyssey-likes in one show, and we have the actual Ghost Trick coming out on PC soon. What a bounty this month has been! Henry Half-head has a bit more 3D platforming and abstract style to it, compared to Hauntii, which looks like more of an atmospheric puzzler in dungeon depths.

Cocoon (TBA) is by the lead gameplay designer of INSIDE/Limbo and has previously been seen at an Xbox event, but here we get to see more gameplay of the game. It is a recursive top-down puzzler where you place orbs on plates to power devices or send them through pipes, but the orbs themselves have entire puzzle worlds inside of them. There will also be bosses apparently, which, IDK how to feel about that, particularly if they all play out the same way.

Été (Early 2024) is set in Montreal. You play a painter exploring an open city that is devoid of color, and, well, you color it, unfreezing people and objects, unlocking quests, and gaining experience points that will allow you to upgrade your color splashing. You will sometimes get commissions to paint things for people, which will take you to a canvas where you can rotate and pose watercolor painted objects in 3D (this aspect looked REALLY cool to me).

Summerhill (2024) is the first big non-mobile project from the Alto's Adventure developer, carrying on their same stylistic flourishes, but instead of stylized skiing, it's a 3D game about sheep herding.

Eternights (September 2023) is a "dating action game" that mixes RPG, hack and slash, and romance VN. And boy is it anime!!! Honestly of all the games in this show, this looked/felt the lowest budget, and really stuck out as an ugly duckling.

Retro Gadgets (available now in Early Access) has previously been featured in a Next Fest. It's a game about assembling electronic devices that are fully functional, inspired by PICO-8 and SHENZEN I/O. Though the game didn't have a particular new update, I checked the roadmap and it looks like the next update will add new video tutorials and documentation, as well as an improved video buffer and rendering states. People have made working handheld game consoles in this.

Mars First Logistics (June 26, Early Access) involves building rovers on Mars to make important deliveries. Banjo Kazooie Nuts and Bolts meets Strand game??? It just received a launch date today, for the 26th. By the dev of Dissembler (which I played earlier this year!) and Boson X.

Saltsea Chronicles (2023) is by the developer of Apple Arcade cult classic Mutazione, and it's a CYOA where your ship has been stolen and the captain has gone missing. You'll have to take it back! The gameplay mixes CYOA and point and click adventure gameplay, but streamlined. The dev mentions avoiding "the walk of shame" by allowing you to quickly swap between map screens with a tap of the shoulder button rather than having to click and watch your character slowly walk from point A to point B. Technically, point and click adventure games have done well to avoid this in recent years by allowing for double-clicking on exits to warp, but any solution is nice.

---

Well that was much loving better. Okay yes I'm biased, but come on. I'll take any of these over fuckin Immortals of Aveum or the multiple f2p MMO garbage games Geoff showed. Doublefine knocked it out of the park again with another excellently curated list of future indie bangers. I didn't love ALL of them, but man. Cocoon, Hauntii, Viewfinder, Hyper Light Breaker, and Helskate look pretty good.

The 7th Guest fucked around with this message at 22:58 on Jun 8, 2023

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

The 7th Guest posted:

Mars First Logistics (June 26, Early Access) involves building rovers on Mars to make important deliveries. Banjo Kazooie Nuts and Bolts meets Strand game??? It just received a launch date today, for the 26th. By the dev of Dissembler (which I played earlier this year!) and Boson X.

This looked awesome. Like Snowrunner: Nuts and Bolts. Wishlisted immediately.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

How buggy is Sable these days?

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Devolver Showcase 2023

Since the main show never has that many games, I'm including trailers shown during their 15 minute pre-show countdown. At least the announcements that are new to me?

The Cosmic Wheel Sisterhood (2023) is from the developer of The Red Strings Club, and it's another narrative game, this one focused on reading people's futures through tarot cards as you live in exile on an asteroid in space.

Sludge Life was a highly underrated first-person platformer with some serious loving vibes, and its sequel Sludge Life 2 (set to release June 27 drat that's sudden!!) has a demo available now.

Bleak Sword DX (out now) was shadowdropped today! Devolver's just having some fun out there aren't they? This is an expanded version of the original Apple Arcade soulsy roguelite and I remember it playing pretty well.

Karmazoo (TBA) is an 'altruistic' platformer where up to 10 random players can help you using abilities from over 50 different characters, which will grant them karma.

Shadows of the Damned Remastered is... not the game I would have chosen to bring back (when we getting a Flower Sun and Rain port, eh??), but here it is. They also announced a Grasshopper Direct 6/14 at 21:00 PST. No picture so just imagine it in your mind. Was this the one with the sexual harassment minigame? I forget.

Trailers shown during the actual showcase:

Wizard With a Gun looks kind of like Don't Starve but with a slightly weird west flavor (the setting, not the game Weird West). Demo available today.

Talos Principle 2 has a similar style of puzzle gameplay to the original but much prettier and with a couple new tricks.

Baby Steps (2024) comes from the creators of Ape Out and Getting Over It (yes Bennett Foddy is on the team), and is a walking simulator mixed with QWOP. You control your character's legs independently of their body. He's also transported from his house to a strange realm, so is this an isekai? too???

Human Fall Flat 2 (TBA) had no trailer, just some CG. But. It exists! I guess?

----

So yeah, again, their actual show only had 4 games, just like last year. But factor in the pre-show trailers and, I guess it averages out to an OK showing? I do like the games Devolver publishes, but I'm bored by their comedic showcases. You guys aren't tiny uwu quirky twee babies, your company was valued at nearly a billion dollars when you went public. You can be funny and still like... get people interested in the games you publish.

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

explosivo posted:

Snowrunner: Nuts and Bolts
ok you just extremely snagged my attention

FriedDijaaj
Feb 15, 2012
Sometimes, my first-grade daughter and I play a game before bedtime. We recently finished "Return to Monkey Island" on my Steam Deck; it had a fun storytime-like vibe and was controller friendly.

Besides other entries in the MI series, does anyone have any suggestions for other bedtime-appropriate games? I'm leaning towards adventure games because there's usually reading involved, but I'm open to suggestions.

moosferatu
Jan 29, 2020

FriedDijaaj posted:

Sometimes, my first-grade daughter and I play a game before bedtime. We recently finished "Return to Monkey Island" on my Steam Deck; it had a fun storytime-like vibe and was controller friendly.

Besides other entries in the MI series, does anyone have any suggestions for other bedtime-appropriate games? I'm leaning towards adventure games because there's usually reading involved, but I'm open to suggestions.

There are so many great adventures that could work here! Just listing off a couple (non-LucasArts titles) that I loved as a kid that immediately jumped to mind:

Pepper's Adventures in Time
Eco Quest: The Search for Cetus
Eco Quest: Lost Secret of the Rainforest

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

Haven't played since I was a kid myself, but Toonstruck is on steam and i remember liking it

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

I have to say that I never would have expected a Shadows of the Damned remaster. Not really a game I'd want to replay tbh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

FriedDijaaj posted:

Donut County
The Last Tinker: City of Colors
Yoku's Island Express

Hwurmp fucked around with this message at 01:52 on Jun 9, 2023