Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: sharknado slashfic)

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

PokeJoe posted:

I'm already in :grin:

Oh that's it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

i bet the xenos are absolutely disgusted by our sexual reproduction. They probably use spores or eggs or budding or something.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

it's not the motion of the uap, it's the exoticness of the materials

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

PokeJoe posted:

i bet the xenos are absolutely disgusted by our sexual reproduction. They probably use spores or eggs or budding or something.

"you're telling me the reproductive organs are right next to the diagnostic port? what, you think this is my first day on exoplanet recon?"

Human.Frank
Jun 2, 2022

Objurium posted:

Here's that orb from this week's Skinwalker Ranch. The format is loving insufferable, but assuming the footage isn't altered or faked, I don't know what a prosaic explanation for this is:

https://youtu.be/YzKLAS2iDEY

If real the aliens are just having some fun before the big reveal.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Human.Frank posted:

If real the aliens are just having some fun before the big reveal.

always were

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

PokeJoe posted:

Joke's on them I regularly put fake alien eggs up my rear end.

Engorged Pedipalps
Apr 21, 2023

cat botherer posted:

Don't worry. It's looking more and more like the Samsara as real and you'll be trapped in it forever.

Just achieve enlightenment. Whats the problem?

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

fuckin hate samsara

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

More like scamsara

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

fuckin hate samsara

Yeah this poo poo loving sucks

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

PokeJoe posted:

Probably an odd thing to feel compelled to tell a thread of relative strangers and spooks, but: :iiam:

I do drugs! DMT (a trippy drug) is produced naturally in the brain and it's released in the moments when you are dying, and it is partially responsible for connecting your human brain to heaven and the divine so your soul-consciousness doesn't have to get lost as a wandering spirit! DMT also has scientific documentation of people tripping on it in sterile lab settings and connecting with interdimensional entities! Neat!
I am probably also an indigo child! Whatever, thanks parents for supporting me with enough love and education to keep me from suicide!

Anyway I had an overpowering channeling episode approx a month and a half ago where ALL my third eye's 'innermost eyes' opened (never done that trick before, and shan't again if I can swing it).
I experienced a sensation that I was directly contacting the Annunaki and I told them,

"We're going to gently caress you up~"
And I raised my index finger to eye height, spun it like I was stirring, and then quickly raised my arm to make my finger 'shoot' upward.

That was the message I sent, grinning like a giddy fool. :woof:

Sorry for the confusion you guys! I meant that message in the sense that our gametes are genetically compatible with theirs (long story) and that Earth has so many furries ATM that humanity's gonna want to make hybrid babies with dog-head alien people by physically loving the Annunaki, and that our progeny will ascend to a higher interplanar cause together.

They already threw a couple rocks at us over this. Sorry! I intercepted a few of the rocks personally and I have since explained some of our humanoid 'humor' to them - they are interested in meeting up, when we can take the time and build the tech to find their home turf.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

Joke's on them I regularly put fake alien eggs up my rear end.

👽: :magical:

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Lux Anima posted:

Probably an odd thing to feel compelled to tell a thread of relative strangers and spooks, but: :iiam:

I do drugs! DMT (a trippy drug) is produced naturally in the brain and it's released in the moments when you are dying, and it is partially responsible for connecting your human brain to heaven and the divine so your soul-consciousness doesn't have to get lost as a wandering spirit! DMT also has scientific documentation of people tripping on it in sterile lab settings and connecting with interdimensional entities! Neat!
I am probably also an indigo child! Whatever, thanks parents for supporting me with enough love and education to keep me from suicide!

Anyway I had an overpowering channeling episode approx a month and a half ago where ALL my third eye's 'innermost eyes' opened (never done that trick before, and shan't again if I can swing it).
I experienced a sensation that I was directly contacting the Annunaki and I told them,

"We're going to gently caress you up~"
And I raised my index finger to eye height, spun it like I was stirring, and then quickly raised my arm to make my finger 'shoot' upward.

That was the message I sent, grinning like a giddy fool. :woof:

Sorry for the confusion you guys! I meant that message in the sense that our gametes are genetically compatible with theirs (long story) and that Earth has so many furries ATM that humanity's gonna want to make hybrid babies with dog-head alien people by physically loving the Annunaki, and that our progeny will ascend to a higher interplanar cause together.

They already threw a couple rocks at us over this. Sorry! I intercepted a few of the rocks personally and I have since explained some of our humanoid 'humor' to them - they are interested in meeting up, when we can take the time and build the tech to find their home turf.

my highschool art teacher called me an indigo child. what he actually meant was i had untreated adhd

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
can you run an object made of alien alloys through a dishwasher, say to sterilize it? asking for a friend.

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

cat botherer posted:

Don't worry. It's looking more and more like the Samsara as real and you'll be trapped in it forever.

I am personally embracing soul-to-robot transfer tech in the coming days, though... (but the Asimov-villain-named guy is in charge of leading that tech ATM, so)

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Delta-Wye posted:

more like de shlock amirite

Engorged Pedipalps
Apr 21, 2023
Please don't put the UAPs in your assholes guys

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Unidentified rear end Probes

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

PokeJoe posted:

my highschool art teacher called me an indigo child. what he actually meant was i had untreated adhd

define 'treat' sweet summer child (but yes lots of humanity's "mental issues" simply stem from the fact that we weren't meant to live in cubicles and traffic)

don't forget to love yourself and one another! The Golden Rule applies in physics just as it does metaphysics and relationships!

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

uber_stoat posted:

can you run an object made of alien alloys through a dishwasher, say to sterilize it? asking for a friend.

yes but you have to put it on the pots/pans setting. very importantt.

Zoobtro
Aug 22, 2003

Got miself a nice little earner, isn't it

Louisgod posted:

what if there's a pelican?

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through
i am shocked that you do dmt

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Louisgod posted:

also do not skimp out and get the cheap detergent.

typhus
Apr 7, 2004

Fun Shoe
been thinking a lot about if we finally get some kind of incontrovertible confirmation how backwards and loving embarrassing our integration of this knowledge will be. Like I want to fantasize about an opening of imagination and wonder on vast scales but it'll probably just be worked into TikTok fads like licking produce to get the aliens attention or something. without a doubt the most surreal and last thing I would've expected about the way this is all going down is how little people seem to care

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Lux Anima posted:

define 'treat' sweet summer child (but yes lots of humanity's "mental issues" simply stem from the fact that we weren't meant to live in cubicles and traffic)

don't forget to love yourself and one another! The Golden Rule applies in physics just as it does metaphysics and relationships!

what

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

Lux Anima posted:

I have also reached this conclusion. You can't actually treat ADHD and the idea that you should is itself a hosed up reflection of our hosed up society.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

I love taking stims to treat my adhd you guys are loving nuts. if I don't take them I leave my laundry on the floor and my house becomes an unlivable mess and I forget to eat meals

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

ADHD is literally one of the best responding disorders to medication

cat botherer
Jan 6, 2022

I am interested in most phases of data processing.

Slavvy posted:

I have also reached this conclusion. You can't actually treat ADHD and the idea that you should is itself a hosed up reflection of our hosed up society.
What the hell are you talking about? ADHD is one of the most treatable mental conditions around.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
yeah it's depression we can't lick cuz they're really isn't a good reason to go to work underlying it all (i'm on brain pills too don't kill me)

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

PokeJoe posted:

I love taking stims to treat my adhd you guys are loving nuts. if I don't take them I leave my laundry on the floor and my house becomes an unlivable mess and I forget to eat meals

clearly your issue is that you’ve been societally brainwashed and need to reconnect to heaven via random drugs (no these are different i swear) not your capitalist enforced happy pills crated by the big pharma hegemony

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

pull up p'nutty

sitchensis
Mar 4, 2009

Hatebag posted:

I don't remember the particulars of that one and I'm not a string theorist, but i think it stands to reason that if something could move interdimensionally it could basically blink to a new location by converting to unobservable dimensions, reorienting itself to its destination, and then re-entering 4-d space. No idea if any of that is actually possible or if the models are accurate, though

This kind of makes sense to me and also touches upon something that’s been bothering me about all of this.

If this is truly due to extraterrestrial life, they have had a shitload of luck to be even remotely capable of the following:

1. Getting past all of the ‘great filters’
2. Advancing to the point where FTL travel is possible and (the biggest IMO);

3. Having such similar sensory, physical and biological processes to humans that detecting, moving and surviving on and around Earth is easy for them.

Point number three is where all this talk about extraterrestrial life visiting and loving around on Earth loses me. We are so specialized in our basic biological processes (basically, hairless apes with big brains that hunt animals across grasslands) that our entire civilization is essentially built upon those fundamental axioms of our biology. Perception of time, digital dexterity, culture, pattern recognition, etc. etc.

I find it difficult to swallow that any aliens ‘visiting’ would have those exact, specific underpinnings that they could easily interface with Earth, when the multitude of planets that could develop similar life forms are so few, time scales are so vast, and the gulf of space just so incomprehensibly enormous that it appears to be total impossible odds that it would ever happen.

This leads me to believe that, if what we ‘know’ about these craft, encounters, reports etc. end up being true or verified, then it’s not extraterrestrial. It’s dimensional. And, I suspect, probably related to (or inter-dimensionally ‘neighbouring’/‘overlapping’) our Earth in some fashion. This may also be why they (reportedly) have such an interest in nuclear facilities. It feels to me less like a ‘let’s stop the apes from blowing themselves up and introduce them into the galactic federation’ and more like ‘oh interesting, this other “version” of Earth developed something that is loving around on a sub-atomic level that we can detect. Better see what’s up’.

sitchensis has issued a correction as of 20:42 on Jun 8, 2023

Engorged Pedipalps
Apr 21, 2023

PokeJoe posted:

ADHD is literally one of the best responding disorders to medication

Psychosis is just the drugs working

When u think about it, tardive dyskinesia and paranoid delusions is a small price to pay to be more productive to capital

typhus
Apr 7, 2004

Fun Shoe
yeah I've been off stims for three months, first for the shortage and then just to give it a rest for a bit while I'm between gigs and it's ridiculous how much of a difference it makes. I forgot how frustrating it can be trying to get my eyes down a page of text without my attention loving off every third line.

discoukulele
Jan 16, 2010

Yes Sir, I Can Boogie
Until recently, I've been pretty agnostic about ufos. What's a good book and/or documentary for a complete n00b to dive into?

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

lol

typhus
Apr 7, 2004

Fun Shoe

discoukulele posted:

Until recently, I've been pretty agnostic about ufos. What's a good book and/or documentary for a complete n00b to dive into?

American Cosmic is pretty good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Engorged Pedipalps
Apr 21, 2023
People in 2012: are you kidding me? Anxiety disorders are the most responsive and treatable, have you even heard of Xanax???