Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Majinfoose posted:

Hey, I don't watch either way lol

:hfive:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Gonz posted:

Cody distracted by Peter Weller in the Robocop suit.

hell I would be too!

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

did he beat jericho? i hope mjf will ask

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

[mournfully] got his rear end

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

im in the wrnog thread.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

That DICK! posted:

im in the wrnog thread.

shameful.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

That DICK! posted:

im in the wrnog thread.

loved his film “the grizzly man”

Corzaa
Aug 1, 2006

Majinfoose posted:

Hey, I don't watch either way lol

Nobody does. That’s why they always mention “YouTube”.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Eat My Fuc when Cody gets his big win (wins the TNT Title on Rampage in 2026):

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014
guys calm down Cody will be ok we just have to let h cook

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
For the past month or two I've kind of scoffed at everyone in this thread making fun of Cody, because yes it's dumb that he lost at Mania and yes it's dumb that they have to come up with a bunch of side quests to avoid doing a rematch until a year later, but despite everything they're still clearly pushing Cody as their top babyface and the crowds still love him and it felt inevitable that he's gonna get another title shot at the next Mania which he would presumably win.

But the fact that the WWF audience somehow isn't getting tired of the Bloodline, and Roman just popped a best-in-over-a-year number on Smackdown...there is now a plausible scenario where we get to next March and the powers that be go "You know what, we still think there's more juice in this Roman run, sorry kid"

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
Cody wasn't ever going to be the top guy in WWE simply because he left and helped start AEW

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

the perfect time to take the belts off Roman was at the last mania with Cody's finish the story build up. You could've had Cody take the belts and the Bloodline collapse as a result of Roman losing.

Instead Vince decided to stretch Roman's reign ad absurdum, and the Bloodline story is too. I mean, the Bloodline angle rn is exactly the same as it was at the beggining of the year, except now it's Jey and Jimmy turning instead of Jey and Sami.

You can tell the plan is eventually to push Solo as the future of the Bloodline but I could not think of anyone less suited to do the job than the lame thumb guy who doesnt talk.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
WWE Hall of Famer Donald Trump got federally indited.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Bring back road dogg as the Cody Rody

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

xbilkis posted:

For the past month or two I've kind of scoffed at everyone in this thread making fun of Cody, because yes it's dumb that he lost at Mania and yes it's dumb that they have to come up with a bunch of side quests to avoid doing a rematch until a year later, but despite everything they're still clearly pushing Cody as their top babyface and the crowds still love him and it felt inevitable that he's gonna get another title shot at the next Mania which he would presumably win.

But the fact that the WWF audience somehow isn't getting tired of the Bloodline, and Roman just popped a best-in-over-a-year number on Smackdown...there is now a plausible scenario where we get to next March and the powers that be go "You know what, we still think there's more juice in this Roman run, sorry kid"

You're a Bears fan, you should have already known thinking the loser would be due/was owed one eventually was a doomed thought process

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Justin Fields is going to finish the story...

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
we will get baby gronk vs the drip king at Wrestlemania

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
livvy morgan rizzed up baby gronk

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Seams posted:

baby guerrero was rizzed up by rhea when he visited the performance center. she even gave him a hug.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Seams posted:

we will get baby gronk vs johnny drip drip at Wrestlemania

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

this baby gronk poo poo is making me feel older than 100 gecs.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Seams posted:

Babby Gronk
vs
Johnny Ace

"People Power!"

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!

Dimebags Brain posted:

this baby gronk poo poo is making me feel older than 100 gecs.

I feel like that's basically the point, some dude mocking the normal kind of tiktok "news" thing by reporting on a 9 year old using slang that would be incomprehensible to most people. everyone who spreads it is just laughing at it

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
I've heard of 100 gecs, wouldn't be able to describe them in any way other than abrasive because of a post in this thread (I'll check them out, I like abrasive), but I take it baby gronk is related to that American football player. Making my own reality is more fun than real reality. :)

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!

Hedgehog Pie posted:

I've heard of 100 gecs, wouldn't be able to describe them in any way other than abrasive because of a post in this thread (I'll check them out, I like abrasive), but I take it baby gronk is related to that American football player. Making my own reality is more fun than real reality. :)

No he's just a random 10 year old that's good at football and makes tiktoks

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.

Drakkel posted:

Tiktoks confuse me but probably not as much as American football tbf.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Drakkel posted:

A 10 year old is not a baby!

Thus making anyone who refers to "baby gronk" a filthy liar!

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

https://wrestlingnews.co/.amp/wwe-n...s-at-summerslam

Cody wants to bring back his father's Texas Bullrope match to lose to Brock at Summerslam.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Cody beats Brock immediately in the first ever dumbest tattoo match, Lesnar has to get the dickknife covered with a nightmare family logo

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Bring back 3 Stages of Hell, that way Cody can get two more wins and one more loss and the stans will treat it like he’s still undefeated actually

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
They should do a hair match.

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!

Chris James 2 posted:

Bring back 3 Stages of Hell, that way Cody can get two more wins and one more loss and the stans will treat it like he’s still undefeated actually

3 Stages of Hell but it's a Bullrope Match, a Four Corners Match, and a Bunkhouse Stampede. In that order so both Cody and Brock have to put on jeans and cowboy boots 2/3rds of the way through

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Drakkel posted:

3 Stages of Hell but it's a Bullrope Match, a Four Corners Match, and a Bunkhouse Stampede. In that order so both Cody and Brock have to put on jeans and cowboy boots 2/3rds of the way through

Bull rope, bunkhouse stampede, and then a tuxedo match.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Do a 'loser gets a the other's bad tattoo' match

I think Cody with Brock's penis sword is slightly more funnier than Brock with Cody neck tat

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Digital Jedi posted:

Do a 'loser gets a the other's bad tattoo' match

I think Cody with Brock's penis sword is slightly more funnier than Brock with Cody neck tat

Penis sword on the other side of Cody’s neck or Cody skull around Brock’s belly button

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
JFC, can they just give us fresh matchups?

3 matches in a row vs Seth. 3 against Brock. There is so much more you can do with these people.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Astro7x posted:

JFC, can they just give us fresh matchups?

3 matches in a row vs Seth. 3 against Brock. There is so much more you can do with these people.

Vince is back!!!!

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

Cody vs. Mr. McMahon and if Cody wins he gets to stop being buried and if Vince wins Cody has to job to Baron Corbin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
lmao

Are they seriously dropping another new belt design to pop ratings and sell toys/replicas?

https://twitter.com/WWE/status/1667237625554411555?s=20