Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheBuilder
Jul 11, 2001
Violation of the Espionage Act lol

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
Donald trump is only guilty of the crime of being too successful.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
And sexy, he's guilty of being sexy

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Mr. Trump, your campaign seems to have the momentum of a runaway freight train. Why are you so popular?

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
That 1/50k know your bridges is definitely a call to blockade some bridges in miami to prevent trump from getting to the courthouse

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

LordSloth posted:

https://twitter.com/brianstelter/status/1666987186074578945?s=46

Oh yeah mark, keep talking dirty to me. Nothing turns me on like 2 Trumps, 1 Cup

LMAO at this chud gently caress Levin talking about how they “entrapped” Trunt!

Just, holy loving LOL. I wish the video continued, at the end he starts screaming and spit starts flying right as the video cuts off.

The Odd One
Dec 5, 2011

Stpuid
But... But... The president told me it was all a witch hunt!11!1

What a clown. Glad something finally happened.

TheOneAndOnlyT
Dec 18, 2005

Well well, mister fancy-pants, I hope you're wearing your matching sweater today, or you'll be cut down like the ugly tree you are.

Loden Taylor posted:

fuckin lmao Trump is such an albatross around the GOP's neck that even when he's been indicted on loving espionage charges they can't openly say anything bad about the guy

I'm a big fan of when chuds line up to declare that Trump is innocent of the charges against him when they don't even know what the charges or any of the evidence behind them even are yet. I wonder if any of them will change their tune when we get to see the hundreds if not thousands of pages of evidence against him? (lol who am i kidding they'll just keep whining)

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

How are they so invested in this fucker. At some point you have to recognize a sinking ship when you see one

Get a different hobby for christ's sake

deoju
Jul 11, 2004

All the pieces matter.
Nap Ghost

:gizz::circlefap::ck5::fap::shlick::jackbud::hawaaaafap::flashfap:

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Espionage Act baby, now its the true fun zone where he can't even run for president if he loses.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

priznat posted:

That 1/50k know your bridges is definitely a call to blockade some bridges in miami to prevent trump from getting to the courthouse

What does 1/50k mean exactly? Know your bridges I guess might mean what you say it does but it seems pretty esoteric

olylifter
Sep 13, 2007

I'm bad with money and you have an avatar!

Data Graham posted:

How are they so invested in this fucker. At some point you have to recognize a sinking ship when you see one

these absolute loving pillocks believe he's the second coming of Jesus. Perhaps the feds will oblige them with a crucifixion and promise not to maintain a grudge if he returns in 3 days

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

i want what mark levin said about trump dying in prison overlaid with master shake..

The Odd One
Dec 5, 2011

Stpuid

Data Graham posted:

Cult of personality born off a 4chan shitpost. Its pretty incredible to watch really. Have you tried to talk to one of the super Q Trump supporters? I did with my neighbor, and every conversation always went back to "well the deep state made up XYZ and controls every source so you're wrong"

Flat earth tier logic being used.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Frank Frank posted:

What does 1/50k mean exactly? Know your bridges I guess might mean what you say it does but it seems pretty esoteric

I think someone else mentioned it but topographic maps are 1:50000 scale

But who knows it could just have been some dumb typo lol

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
2 Indictments, 1 “Trump”

Jonny Quest
Nov 11, 2004

Frank Frank posted:

My orienteering merit badge may finally be useful!
1:50000 scale maps show a square kilometer about the size of your thumb, so they’re best for “big picture” navigating.

If I squint I can read that as “don’t get caught up in these minor indictment details and look at the big picture, know your role for when your general crosses the Rubicon.”

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

The Odd One posted:

Have you tried to talk to one of the super Q Trump supporters?

Lmao gently caress no

Jonny Quest posted:

My orienteering merit badge may finally be useful!
1:50000 scale maps show a square kilometer about the size of your thumb, so they’re best for “big picture” navigating.

If I squint I can read that as “don’t get caught up in these minor indictment details and look at the big picture, know your role for when your general crosses the Rubicon.”

I wasn’t expecting an actual answer. Solid.

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021

OJ.SImpson posted:

This poo poo should be streamed and televised live. I know it would be the biggest circus in american history but its so important people be able to see whatever evidence and testimony they will be sharing LIVE and without being filtered thru fox or memory holed once a trans person tries to go use the bathroom.

Monday Night Rehabilitation

Amazing Zimmo
Jan 27, 2006

That's quite a load you got in them diapers

Data Graham posted:

The hell does rPOTUS mean

pretty sure it means 'real potus', the rest of the gibberish looks like qanon poo poo

Frank Frank posted:

qanon larping poo poo

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

I just had a flash of the bkindingly obvious in regards to Trump vs DeSantis.

The reason Donny is going so hard against him is because its punching down.

Ron is a charismaless weenie with a lower vocsbulary than even Don himself, (woke this, woke that etc), with a tiny approval rate in his own state let alone the rest of the country, who took on an unwinnable Republican primary race whilst getting battered by Disney and thr courts for his bullshit true believer stuff. He is, to Donald J Trump, the definition of "loozer".

So this is why he is spending so much time, and energy attacking him. He sees DeSantis as an enemy that is beneath him. And we all know Trump doesnt punch up.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

████████╗██████╗░██╗░░░██╗███╗░░░███╗██████╗░
╚══██╔══╝██╔══██╗██║░░░██║████╗░████║██╔══██╗
░░░██║░░░██████╔╝██║░░░██║██╔████╔██║██████╔╝
░░░██║░░░██╔══██╗██║░░░██║██║╚██╔╝██║██╔═══╝░
░░░██║░░░██║░░██║╚██████╔╝██║░╚═╝░██║██║░░░░░
░░░╚═╝░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝░╚═════╝░╚═╝░░░░░╚═╝╚═╝░░░░░

██╗███╗░░██╗██████╗░██╗░█████╗░████████╗███████╗██████╗░
██║████╗░██║██╔══██╗██║██╔══██╗╚══██╔══╝██╔════╝██╔══██╗
██║██╔██╗██║██║░░██║██║██║░░╚═╝░░░██║░░░█████╗░░██║░░██║
██║██║╚████║██║░░██║██║██║░░██╗░░░██║░░░██╔══╝░░██║░░██║
██║██║░╚███║██████╔╝██║╚█████╔╝░░░██║░░░███████╗██████╔╝
╚═╝╚═╝░░╚══╝╚═════╝░╚═╝░╚════╝░░░░╚═╝░░░╚══════╝╚═════╝░

░█████╗░███╗░░██╗
██╔══██╗████╗░██║
██║░░██║██╔██╗██║
██║░░██║██║╚████║
╚█████╔╝██║░╚███║
░╚════╝░╚═╝░░╚══╝

███████╗███████╗██████╗░███████╗██████╗░░█████╗░██╗░░░░░
██╔════╝██╔════╝██╔══██╗██╔════╝██╔══██╗██╔══██╗██║░░░░░
█████╗░░█████╗░░██║░░██║█████╗░░██████╔╝███████║██║░░░░░
██╔══╝░░██╔══╝░░██║░░██║██╔══╝░░██╔══██╗██╔══██║██║░░░░░
██║░░░░░███████╗██████╔╝███████╗██║░░██║██║░░██║███████╗
╚═╝░░░░░╚══════╝╚═════╝░╚══════╝╚═╝░░╚═╝╚═╝░░╚═╝╚══════╝

░█████╗░██╗░░██╗░█████╗░██████╗░░██████╗░███████╗░██████╗
██╔══██╗██║░░██║██╔══██╗██╔══██╗██╔════╝░██╔════╝██╔════╝
██║░░╚═╝███████║███████║██████╔╝██║░░██╗░█████╗░░╚█████╗░
██║░░██╗██╔══██║██╔══██║██╔══██╗██║░░╚██╗██╔══╝░░░╚═══██╗
╚█████╔╝██║░░██║██║░░██║██║░░██║╚██████╔╝███████╗██████╔╝
░╚════╝░╚═╝░░╚═╝╚═╝░░╚═╝╚═╝░░╚═╝░╚═════╝░╚══════╝╚═════╝░

██╗░░░░░░█████╗░██╗░░░██╗░██████╗░██╗░░██╗██╗███╗░░██╗░██████╗░██╗
██║░░░░░██╔══██╗██║░░░██║██╔════╝░██║░░██║██║████╗░██║██╔════╝░██║
██║░░░░░███████║██║░░░██║██║░░██╗░███████║██║██╔██╗██║██║░░██╗░██║
██║░░░░░██╔══██║██║░░░██║██║░░╚██╗██╔══██║██║██║╚████║██║░░╚██╗╚═╝
███████╗██║░░██║╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝██║░░██║██║██║░╚███║╚██████╔╝██╗
╚══════╝╚═╝░░╚═╝░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░╚═╝░░╚═╝╚═╝╚═╝░░╚══╝░╚═════╝░╚═╝

░█████╗░██╗░░░██╗████████╗██╗
██╔══██╗██║░░░██║╚══██╔══╝██║
██║░░██║██║░░░██║░░░██║░░░██║
██║░░██║██║░░░██║░░░██║░░░╚═╝
╚█████╔╝╚██████╔╝░░░██║░░░██╗
░╚════╝░░╚═════╝░░░░╚═╝░░░╚═╝

██╗░░░░░░█████╗░██╗░░░██╗██████╗░██╗
██║░░░░░██╔══██╗██║░░░██║██╔══██╗██║
██║░░░░░██║░░██║██║░░░██║██║░░██║██║
██║░░░░░██║░░██║██║░░░██║██║░░██║╚═╝
███████╗╚█████╔╝╚██████╔╝██████╔╝██╗
╚══════╝░╚════╝░░╚═════╝░╚═════╝░╚═╝

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

all that "keep your powder dry, lock and load, keep your head on a swivel, know your bridges, silent running" oorah keyword diarrhea from these twitter shitposter reps will continue right up to the point when he's found guilty and everyone is expecting the GO signal, and at that moment it will mysteriously all dry up

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.
https://twitter.com/politicalwire/status/1666983708149022721

:lol:

Imagine eating a federal indictment for Donny.

Amazing Zimmo
Jan 27, 2006

mike pillow would surely be taking this news well

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

A second person has hit the second indictment

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer
So lets say Trump by some miracle gets convicted in all 3 NY, Fed, and GA and also sentenced to prison time. Can he win, pardon himself of the federal crimes but then have to like be in prison for the state crimes but also president at the same time? What do you do in that situation? House arrest in some property he owns in NY?

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Oh please let it be Roger Stone. I could totally see Stone talking Trump into some light treason.

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

Just lol if you don't 1/50k every day

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

wilderthanmild posted:

So lets say Trump by some miracle gets convicted in all 3 NY, Fed, and GA and also sentenced to prison time. Can he win, pardon himself of the federal crimes but then have to like be in prison for the state crimes but also president at the same time? What do you do in that situation? House arrest in some property he owns in NY?

He’d probably just order the military to bust him out of the state jail

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

John Barron is gonna be so scared

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

wilderthanmild posted:

I wonder if one of the Founding Fathers (like i dunno, Ben Franklin) was like "hey you know maybe we should game out all the possible ways a total shithead could get into power, and put in some like safeguards and things against us being totally up a creek" and the rest were all "lol shut up nerd, we wanna get back to our slaves"

Amazing Zimmo
Jan 27, 2006

I honestly think he gave the saudi's some of the heavily classified stuff in exchange for kushner getting that $2 billion deal

so I'm putting money on espionage charges

tek79
Jun 16, 2008

I wonder if the "1/50K know your bridges" thing is some more extreme version of the Three Percenter bullshit. Like, somehow to them only 1 in 50,000 PATRIOTS were willing to defend bridges during the Revolutionary War or some dumb poo poo they just made up out of whole cloth.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

wilderthanmild posted:

He legitimately cannot run for office if found guilty of Espionage. It is like the one crime that actually prevents you.

Amazing Zimmo
Jan 27, 2006

Data Graham posted:

I wonder if one of the Founding Fathers (like i dunno, Ben Franklin) was like "hey you know maybe we should game out all the possible ways a total shithead could get into power, and put in some like safeguards and things against us being totally up a creek" and the rest were all "lol shut up nerd, we wanna get back to our slaves"

they were all too busy dying of syphilis

TheBuilder
Jul 11, 2001

Amazing Zimmo posted:

I honestly think he gave the saudi's some of the heavily classified stuff in exchange for kushner getting that $2 billion deal

so I'm putting money on espionage charges

yeah probably Israel nuke data

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

by vyelkin

wilderthanmild posted:

It's something that has never came up mostly because any rational person would think that anyone sentenced and/or in prison couldn't be elected because people wouldn't vote for them. Oh how we have entered the stupidest time line.