Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Mercury_Storm posted:

What is the prompt? Processing data-input outside in the alps?

sunny photograph of an RGB gaming computer desk with a gamer seated at it on the summit of mount everest

it got me a pic which had a desk but weird tiny monitor so I added "monitor" in as a variation on the initial image, resulting in the 2 above. so

sunny photograph of an RGB gaming computer desk monitor with a gamer seated at it on the summit of mount everest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
more mountain stuff

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

We got the meats

some sweets too

pixaal fucked around with this message at 19:49 on Jun 8, 2023

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

this is my exact style

Roman
Aug 8, 2002

Roman posted:

After playing with RunwayML Gen1 and now Gen2 I may not bother using it for my projects,
Okay, I might take that back. I could work with results like these.

https://twitter.com/RomanIsntOnline/status/1666890053086240773

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

50's femme fatale astro spies.

~ 1950 Astro Spy, spacesuit sci-fi armor, Beautiful futuristic femme fatale rembrandt lighting, (launchpad), sun glasses, red lipstick, profile, portrait, full length, legs, feet, hiking, darkness, joyous, intricate detail, stunning, 2d artwork, comic style, manga, anime, contrast, smooth, (atompunkstylesd15:.5 ) <lora:retrofuturismai_v10:.3>, atomic age, incredibly detailed, sharpen details, cinematic production still, cinematography, photorealistic

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*

Roman posted:

Okay, I might take that back. I could work with results like these.

https://twitter.com/RomanIsntOnline/status/1666890053086240773

If you throw in a prompt that it doesn't really understand or have training for, it just seems to do one of those "very slight zoom" effects or have some other pieces of the background moving slightly with a mostly still image I guess.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Mercury_Storm posted:

If you throw in a prompt that it doesn't really understand or have training for, it just seems to do one of those "very slight zoom" effects or have some other pieces of the background moving slightly with a mostly still image I guess.

Skyship making a banking turn. it has no idea what a banking turn is so it just pans around a floating skystation
https://i.imgur.com/Clva6au.mp4

full looping rotation would be neat

Doctor Zero
Sep 21, 2002

Would you like a jelly baby?
It's been in my pocket through 4 regenerations,
but it's still good.

I played around with Runway and I was expecting a lot better based upon some early access videos I've seen. It's probably me, but I agree with Roman that it's not in a state that I want for the things I want to do. Maybe if I give it reference videos instead of pictures it will be better, but I don't get a lot of movement out of it.

Roman
Aug 8, 2002

Mercury_Storm posted:

yeah it's annoying. but in the first shot of tweet, the slow zoom was actually what I wanted. The other results were no zoom or having a twin next to her for some reason.

I did one with another character that was almost perfect, but I forgot to upscale and interpolate, then forgot to lock the seed. so of course the other ones were useless to meh. if there's a way to use a seed from a past generation I can't find any documentation anywhere.

KwegiboHB
Feb 2, 2004

nonconformist art brut
Negative prompt: amenable, compliant, docile, law-abiding, lawful, legal, legitimate, obedient, orderly, submissive, tractable
Steps: 32, Sampler: DPM++ 2M Karras, CFG scale: 11, Seed: 520244594, Size: 512x512, Model hash: 99fd5c4b6f, Model: seekArtMEGA_mega20
Things not moving fast enough yet? :negative:

Roman
Aug 8, 2002

Making images with Midjourney keeps me creative and inspires my writing, while trying to get video to work usually just gives me a headache. I'm seriously thinking about casting and filming people for a trailer and seeing what I can do with Unreal 5 or Unity. With gen1/2, I'm probably not even gonna get a dollar store quality version of the Fx scenes I want which is stuff like this:

Which partly because the tech is too early and partly because Runway's AI doesn't seem well trained on robots and such. Even the stuff it makes from image prompts is not very good, at least in Gen1. I even tried input footage of a professionally 3d animated werewolf and it still didn't know what to do.

Doctor Zero
Sep 21, 2002

but it's still good.

KwegiboHB posted:

Things not moving fast enough yet? :negative:

Honestly? No.

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Last one had messed up feet so I added some text afterwards but I like these "End Boss"

KwegiboHB
Feb 2, 2004

nonconformist art brut
Negative prompt: amenable, compliant, docile, law-abiding, lawful, legal, legitimate, obedient, orderly, submissive, tractable
Steps: 32, Sampler: DPM++ 2M Karras, CFG scale: 11, Seed: 520244594, Size: 512x512, Model hash: 99fd5c4b6f, Model: seekArtMEGA_mega20

Doctor Zero posted:

Honestly? No.

Alright then. I had to sleep on this to make sure, but a nap was good enough. Naps are greats I just want to put that out there in the world.
Now to throw a little proverbial gasoline onto this actual raging trashfire. Please remember that you asked for this.

ON THE MAGIC THAT IS WEIGHTS AND BIASES:
If you have 12 identical looking balls and 1 of them weighs differently you can determine which it is AND if it's lighter or heavier than the rest with only 3 weighings on a scale, guaranteed 100% of the time.

Seperate the balls into 3 groups:
Group A {1, 2, 3, 4}
Group B {5, 6, 7, 8}
Group C {9, 10, 11, 12}

First Step: Weigh Group A against Group B for three potential outcomes.

1. They balance. You have eliminated both Group A and B, your odd ball is in Group C.
Second Step: Weigh {1, 2, 3} vs {9, 10, 11} for three potential outcomes.

1a. They balance. You have eliminated every ball except {12}.
Third Step: Weigh {12} vs {1} to determine if {12} is lighter or heavier.

1b. {9, 10, 11} is heavier and contains the heavy ball.
Third Step: Weigh {9} vs {10}. If they balance, {11} is the heavy ball, otherwise the heavier of {9} or {10} is the heavy ball.

1c. {9, 10, 11} is lighter and contains the light ball.
Third Step: Weigh {9} vs {10}. If they balance, {11} is the light ball, otherwise the lighter of {9} or {10} is the light ball.

2. Group A is heavier than Group B. Either Group A contains the heavy ball or Group B contains the light ball.
Second Step: Weigh {1, 5, 6} vs {2, 7, 12} for three potential outcomes.

2a. They balance. Either {8} is the light ball or {3} OR {4} is the heavy ball.
Third Step: Weigh {3} vs {4}. If they balance, {8} is the light ball, otherwise the heavier of {3} or {4} is the heavy ball.

2b. {2, 7, 12} is heavier. Either {2} is the heavy ball or {5} OR {6} is the light ball.
Third Step: Weigh {5} vs {6}. If they balance, {2} is the heavy ball, otherwise the lighter of {5} or {6} is the light ball.

2c. {2, 7, 12} is lighter. Either {7} is the light ball or {1} is the heavy ball.
Third Step: Weigh {7} vs {3}. If they balance, {1} is the heavy ball, otherwise {7} is the light ball.

3. Group B is heavier than Group A. Either Group B has the heavy ball or Group A has the light ball.
Second Step: Weigh {1, 2, 5} vs {3, 6, 12} for three potential outcomes.

3a. They balance. Either {4} is the light ball or {7} OR {8} is the heavy ball.
Third Step: Weigh {7} vs {8}. If they balance, then {4} is the light ball, otherwise the heavier of {7} or {8} is the heavy ball.

3b. {3, 6, 12} is heavier. Either {6} is the heavy ball or {1} OR {2} is the light ball.
Third Step: Weigh {1} vs {2}. If they balance, {6} is the heavy ball, otherwise the lighter of {1} or {2} is the light ball.

3c. {3, 6, 12} is lighter. Either {3} is the light ball or {5} is the heavy ball.
Third Step: Weigh {3} vs {7}. If they balance, {5} is the heavy ball, otherwise {3} is the light ball.

24 potential states collapsed into 1 guaranteed positive result with 3 weighings.
I've read a lot of white papers about AI image generation now and haven't seen this mentioned anywhere. This should be more widely known.
The potential uses range from adjusting your prompts to more emphasize your target, manipulating the weights in the checkpoint model, merging models according to block weights, extracting LoRAs, additional training of models, version control for comparing updates, and much more. Do you want less of something (lighter) or more of something (heavier)? RunwayML could easily use this to help guide it's v3 model.

It doesn't seem to matter that I understand the inner workings of Stable Diffusion, this is magic in the Arthur C. Clarke "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic" sense. Imagine taking a cell phone capable of running SD back to any point in human history and not getting called a wizard.

imagine twelve balls on the edge of a cliff
Steps: 32, Sampler: DPM++ 2M Karras, CFG scale: 11, Seed: 1, Size: 512x512, Model hash: 99fd5c4b6f, Model: seekArtMEGA_mega20, Denoising strength: 0.48, Version: v1.2.1, Hires upscale: 1.5, Hires steps: 32, Hires upscaler: 4x-UltraSharp

BoldFace
Feb 28, 2011
Facebook's music generation model.

https://ai.honu.io/papers/musicgen/
https://twitter.com/FelixKreuk/status/1667086356927901696

The Sausages
Sep 30, 2012

What do you want to do? Who do you want to be?
Boy George Michael Jordan Peterson

also SD is surprisingly good at doing Yume Nikki Fanart. Not perfect but creepy AF

The Sausages fucked around with this message at 15:07 on Jun 9, 2023

Doctor Zero
Sep 21, 2002

but it's still good.

Why is this groundbreaking? Casio keyboards have been able to do this for decades.

The Sausages
Sep 30, 2012

What do you want to do? Who do you want to be?

BoldFace posted:

Facebook's music generation model
how soon until it can churn out an endless hardstyle remix of the Age of War flash game soundtrack for me because I've had that stuck in my head all afternoon even though it doesn't exist

fake edit: turns out there is one, but my headspace one is better by far.

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Some Pride month mecha.

Soulhunter
Dec 2, 2005

going for Monty Python vibes here

Magazine Collage Models

Rock Candy Rings

Eiffel Tower

Midjourney fails to understand what "Standing on the edge of a cliff" means, positioning and perspective is all over the place except in basically the last image here.

Political Caricatures in the style of Mad Magazine

I only listen to the mountain goats

gyotaku meets sharpie art, zelda

Sunflowers with a Ukraine color motif

angels dragging people away to hell

Mountains that look like a pair of... big, juicy melons, get your big juicy melons!

Billionaire space rockets that look like someone's... Privates, we have reports of an unidentified flying object, it has a long smooth shaft, complete with...

lithographs

pokeymans

thousand island stare dressing

Soulhunter fucked around with this message at 20:00 on Jun 9, 2023

Doctor Zero
Sep 21, 2002

but it's still good.

KwegiboHB posted:

Alright then. I had to sleep on this to make sure, but a nap was good enough. Naps are greats I just want to put that out there in the world.
Now to throw a little proverbial gasoline onto this actual raging trashfire. Please remember that you asked for this.

ON THE MAGIC THAT IS WEIGHTS AND BIASES:
If you have 12 identical looking balls and 1 of them weighs differently you can determine which it is AND if it's lighter or heavier than the rest with only 3 weighings on a scale, guaranteed 100% of the time.

Seperate the balls into 3 groups:
Group A {1, 2, 3, 4}
Group B {5, 6, 7, 8}
Group C {9, 10, 11, 12}

First Step: Weigh Group A against Group B for three potential outcomes.

1. They balance. You have eliminated both Group A and B, your odd ball is in Group C.
Second Step: Weigh {1, 2, 3} vs {9, 10, 11} for three potential outcomes.

1a. They balance. You have eliminated every ball except {12}.
Third Step: Weigh {12} vs {1} to determine if {12} is lighter or heavier.

1b. {9, 10, 11} is heavier and contains the heavy ball.
Third Step: Weigh {9} vs {10}. If they balance, {11} is the heavy ball, otherwise the heavier of {9} or {10} is the heavy ball.

1c. {9, 10, 11} is lighter and contains the light ball.
Third Step: Weigh {9} vs {10}. If they balance, {11} is the light ball, otherwise the lighter of {9} or {10} is the light ball.

2. Group A is heavier than Group B. Either Group A contains the heavy ball or Group B contains the light ball.
Second Step: Weigh {1, 5, 6} vs {2, 7, 12} for three potential outcomes.

2a. They balance. Either {8} is the light ball or {3} OR {4} is the heavy ball.
Third Step: Weigh {3} vs {4}. If they balance, {8} is the light ball, otherwise the heavier of {3} or {4} is the heavy ball.

2b. {2, 7, 12} is heavier. Either {2} is the heavy ball or {5} OR {6} is the light ball.
Third Step: Weigh {5} vs {6}. If they balance, {2} is the heavy ball, otherwise the lighter of {5} or {6} is the light ball.

2c. {2, 7, 12} is lighter. Either {7} is the light ball or {1} is the heavy ball.
Third Step: Weigh {7} vs {3}. If they balance, {1} is the heavy ball, otherwise {7} is the light ball.

3. Group B is heavier than Group A. Either Group B has the heavy ball or Group A has the light ball.
Second Step: Weigh {1, 2, 5} vs {3, 6, 12} for three potential outcomes.

3a. They balance. Either {4} is the light ball or {7} OR {8} is the heavy ball.
Third Step: Weigh {7} vs {8}. If they balance, then {4} is the light ball, otherwise the heavier of {7} or {8} is the heavy ball.

3b. {3, 6, 12} is heavier. Either {6} is the heavy ball or {1} OR {2} is the light ball.
Third Step: Weigh {1} vs {2}. If they balance, {6} is the heavy ball, otherwise the lighter of {1} or {2} is the light ball.

3c. {3, 6, 12} is lighter. Either {3} is the light ball or {5} is the heavy ball.
Third Step: Weigh {3} vs {7}. If they balance, {5} is the heavy ball, otherwise {3} is the light ball.

24 potential states collapsed into 1 guaranteed positive result with 3 weighings.
I've read a lot of white papers about AI image generation now and haven't seen this mentioned anywhere. This should be more widely known.
The potential uses range from adjusting your prompts to more emphasize your target, manipulating the weights in the checkpoint model, merging models according to block weights, extracting LoRAs, additional training of models, version control for comparing updates, and much more. Do you want less of something (lighter) or more of something (heavier)? RunwayML could easily use this to help guide it's v3 model.

It doesn't seem to matter that I understand the inner workings of Stable Diffusion, this is magic in the Arthur C. Clarke "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic" sense. Imagine taking a cell phone capable of running SD back to any point in human history and not getting called a wizard.

imagine twelve balls on the edge of a cliff
Steps: 32, Sampler: DPM++ 2M Karras, CFG scale: 11, Seed: 1, Size: 512x512, Model hash: 99fd5c4b6f, Model: seekArtMEGA_mega20, Denoising strength: 0.48, Version: v1.2.1, Hires upscale: 1.5, Hires steps: 32, Hires upscaler: 4x-UltraSharp

This is a fantastic post. Thank you.

KwegiboHB
Feb 2, 2004

nonconformist art brut

Doctor Zero posted:

This is a fantastic post. Thank you.

Thanks. I have a few more of these but the stage isn't quite set yet. Plus I keep falling down rabbit holes while looking up public domain resources and the history of automation.
This article, for instance, is flat out amazing and full of :krad: art: https://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/musicians-wage-war-against-evil-robots-92702721/

It turns out in the 1930s there was a massive campaign against 'talkies', new movies with recorded audio that quickly replaced the silent films of the time, and more pointedly to todays issues, the live band that used to accompany the silent films.
The Music Defense League was formed by The American Federation Of Musicians labor union and launched a blistering ad campaign against the dastardly robots and the terrible secret of space, er, the terrible menace that was 'recorded sound'.

I'm sure glad we live in a more enlightened age and people no longer do things like put scare quotes around "music" or "artist" anymore. Yeah I'm reading that thread in Traditional Games.

But for real, this piece is amazing:

I really do like this artwork. Evocative. I wanted to see how well these aged so I took them, ran them through Clip Interrogator (img2txt) and then ran that back through txt2img to see. I'll let everyone else judge for themselves.

a cartoon of a man playing a violin and another man playing a violin with a sign that says is art to have a tyrant?, Eduardo Paolozzi, cybernetics, a cartoon, conceptual art

a cartoon of a man riding a ship wheel with a banner in the middle of it that says canned music in the theatre, Brassaï, logo, a silk screen, romanesque
Steps: 32, Sampler: DPM++ 2M Karras, CFG scale: 11, Seed: 2, Size: 512x512, Model hash: 99fd5c4b6f, Model: seekArtMEGA_mega20, Denoising strength: 0.48, Version: v1.2.1, Hires upscale: 1.5, Hires steps: 32, Hires upscaler: 4x-UltraSharp

a cartoon of a man making musical music meat in a barrel with a machine in the background and a cartoon of a man making music, Ernest William Christmas, poster, a computer rendering, private press
Steps: 32, Sampler: DPM++ 2M Karras, CFG scale: 11, Seed: 2, Size: 512x512, Model hash: 99fd5c4b6f, Model: seekArtMEGA_mega20, Denoising strength: 0.48, Version: v1.2.1, Hires upscale: 1.5, Hires steps: 32, Hires upscaler: 4x-UltraSharp

a newspaper article with a cartoon of a man playing a guitar and a woman singing into a microphone, and a caption that reads the robot sings of love, E. Charlton Fortune, robots, a screenshot, futurism

a cartoon of a robot holding a sign that says the robot's lullaby is on the chair, Carl Walter Liner, promotional image, concept art, futurism

a newspaper article with a cartoon of a man being pulled up a flight of stairs by a woman in a chair, Charles Dana Gibson, wpa, a cartoon, panfuturism
Steps: 32, Sampler: DPM++ 2M Karras, CFG scale: 11, Seed: 4, Size: 512x512, Model hash: 99fd5c4b6f, Model: seekArtMEGA_mega20, Denoising strength: 0.48, Version: v1.2.1, Hires upscale: 1.5, Hires steps: 32, Hires upscaler: 4x-UltraSharp

a newspaper article with a cartoon of a man running and a woman running behind him, with the caption trampling art for profits, Albert Gleizes, wpa, a cartoon, ashcan school

I wonder if anyone else would give a shot at seeing what they could get out of the same, img2txt -> txt2img

bonus rabbit hole: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashcan_School I feel an odd kinship with this group.

So yeah, somehow, my local copy of Stable Diffusion is the greatest threat to art itself, but this?
https://www.theverge.com/2023/4/24/23690188/disney-layoffs-bloodbath-round-2
This is fine.
Sure.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Sedgr posted:

Last one had messed up feet so I added some text afterwards but I like these "End Boss"

ever think of killing your boss

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

KwegiboHB posted:

I wonder if anyone else would give a shot at seeing what they could get out of the same, img2txt -> txt2img

Good info. Ive given the img2txt -> txt2img a shot.

Started with this I had from the other day.

Original Prompt:
Bob Ross F1 speed painting race, full length, (intricate, atmospheric, surreal, gritty, cinematic, stylized, contrast, sci-fi, comic, eerie, stylized), Surrealist, ultra detailed, intricate, oil on canvas, dry brush, eye-catching composition, hiking, dark, gothic, detailed, intricate, geometric, cinematic, scifi, Emotion intuition tension darkness grotesque glamour hyper realism self-expression, ultradeep focus colour ((photo)) borderless imaginary surrealism symbolism Absolut photorealism reality, hovering, creeping shadows, Absolut skin detailing and artistic but enough photorealistic or hyper realistic overall detailing, angled deep multi-point perspective large-scale compositing, artistic colour palette, colour grading, HDR, 8k, HD
Steps: 25, Sampler: Euler a, CFG scale: 5, Size: 600x800, Model: realisticVisionV20_v20

Described by CLIP and reprompted:
a man with a white hair running down a road in the woods with trees in the background and a foggy sky, Enki Bilal, professional digital painting, an ultrafine detailed painting, shock art
Steps: 25, Sampler: DPM++ SDE Karras, CFG scale: 7, Size: 600x800, Model: dreamshaper_5BakedVae, Denoising strength: 0.5, Mask blur: 4

a man with white hair running down a road in the woods with trees in the background and fog in the air, Alejandro Burdisio, character portrait, a character portrait, fantastic realism
Steps: 25, Sampler: DPM++ SDE Karras, CFG scale: 7, Size: 600x800, Model: dreamshaper_5BakedVae, Denoising strength: 0.5, Mask blur: 4

a man with a cigarette running down a road in the woods with a suit on and a cigarette in his mouth, Breyten Breytenbach, cinematic photography, a character portrait, art photography

a man in a suit is running with a cigarette in his mouth and a cigarette in his mouth, with smoke coming out of his mouth, Dirk Crabeth, cinematic photography, a character portrait, art photography

a man in a suit is running with a cigarette in his mouth and a cigarette in his mouth, and a cigarette in his mouth, Annie Leibovitz, cinematic photography, a character portrait, art photography

a man in a suit and tie running down a street with a cigarette in his mouth and a cigarette in his mouth, Brad Kunkle, hyper real, a photorealistic painting, hyperrealism
Steps: 25, Sampler: DPM++ SDE Karras, CFG scale: 7, Size: 600x800, Model: dreamshaper_5BakedVae, Denoising strength: 0.7, Mask blur: 4

Could go places. If that's what you were meaning.

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

I'm going to start a band called Yvell Your Xex so I can use this as a poster.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
take a bunch of pics, gently caress with the levels, print em out, and just cut and paste them physically

really like having the text be cut up pics of the boss' murder scene and the bullet hole o

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
that guitarist is not fuckin around either

KwegiboHB
Feb 2, 2004

nonconformist art brut

Sedgr posted:

Good info. Ive given the img2txt -> txt2img a shot.

haha, I ran the images from the Smithsonian article through, your way is different but that shows some promise. I'll try a set a bit later today.

KillHour posted:

I'm going to start a band called Yvell Your Xex so I can use this as a poster.

Can I play bass in it? I don't know how to play bass. Somehow I don't think that matters any.

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

KwegiboHB posted:

Can I play bass in it? I don't know how to play bass. Somehow I don't think that matters any.

Are you willing to shoot fire from your mouth?

KwegiboHB
Feb 2, 2004

nonconformist art brut

How about I just set Myself on fire instead?

Man on fire playing bass guitar, punk rock shock shlock, no redeeming value, no refunds either
Steps: 32, Sampler: DPM++ 2M Karras, CFG scale: 11, Seed: 2, Size: 512x512, Model hash: 99fd5c4b6f, Model: seekArtMEGA_mega20, Denoising strength: 0.48, Version: v1.2.1, Hires upscale: 2, Hires steps: 32, Hires upscaler: 4x-UltraSharp

FINK

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Soulhunter posted:

thousand island stare dressing

LOL

KwegiboHB
Feb 2, 2004

nonconformist art brut

Sedgr posted:

img2txt -> txt2img loopback starting with FINK man I just posted.

a man with a guitar in his hand and a fire on his face is holding a flame stick in his hand, Benjamin Marra, punk art, a comic book panel, shock art
Steps: 32, Sampler: DPM++ 2M Karras, CFG scale: 11, Seed: 4, Size: 512x512, Model hash: 99fd5c4b6f, Model: seekArtMEGA_mega20, Denoising strength: 0.48, Version: v1.2.1, Hires upscale: 2, Hires steps: 32, Hires upscaler: 4x-UltraSharp

a man holding a guitar in his hand and a flame in the background of the image is a poster, Benjamin Marra, punk art, a comic book panel, underground comix
Steps: 32, Sampler: DPM++ 2M Karras, CFG scale: 11, Seed: 2, Size: 512x512, Model hash: 99fd5c4b6f, Model: seekArtMEGA_mega20, Denoising strength: 0.48, Version: v1.2.1, Hires upscale: 2, Hires steps: 32, Hires upscaler: 4x-UltraSharp

a man with a guitar standing in front of a fire and flames background with a black background and a white border, Benjamin Marra, punk art, a poster, underground comix
Steps: 32, Sampler: DPM++ 2M Karras, CFG scale: 11, Seed: 1, Size: 512x512, Model hash: 99fd5c4b6f, Model: seekArtMEGA_mega20, Denoising strength: 0.48, Version: v1.2.1, Hires upscale: 2, Hires steps: 32, Hires upscaler: 4x-UltraSharp

a man with a guitar in front of a fire background with flames and flames on it's sides, Benjamin Marra, punk art, poster art, underground comix
Steps: 32, Sampler: DPM++ 2M Karras, CFG scale: 11, Seed: 4, Size: 512x512, Model hash: 99fd5c4b6f, Model: seekArtMEGA_mega20, Denoising strength: 0.48, Version: v1.2.1, Hires upscale: 2, Hires steps: 32, Hires upscaler: 4x-UltraSharp

a poster of a man with a guitar in his hand and flames behind him, with a yellow background, Benjamin Marra, punk art, poster art, underground comix
Steps: 32, Sampler: DPM++ 2M Karras, CFG scale: 11, Seed: 3, Size: 512x512, Model hash: 99fd5c4b6f, Model: seekArtMEGA_mega20, Denoising strength: 0.48, Version: v1.2.1, Hires upscale: 2, Hires steps: 32, Hires upscaler: 4x-UltraSharp

a man with a guitar in front of a yellow background with flames and buildings in the background, with a black and yellow poster of a man with a guitar, Benjamin Marra, punk art, poster art, underground comix

Seems to have gotten into a Benjamin Marra loop. I noticed during AI Telephone it was looking like it was only going in a "1girl" loop.

Is this handy or useful? Beats me. Better to have tried and failed than not try at all.

Soulhunter
Dec 2, 2005

Turns out Midjourney is absolutely perfect at generating Coca-Cola logos, despite normally being poo poo at generating text and logos alike.

Much like Mickey Mouse, you can do anything with it. For example, some lovely images below.

Coca-Cola cigarette pack

Coca-Cola colosseum advertisement

Coca-Cola Vesuvius eruption (not quite what I was going for, but close enough)

Coca-Cola wastewater and sewage treatment plants

Coca-Cola oil refineries

Coca-Cola billboard next to a ruined river next to the Coca-Cola wastewater treatment plants and oil refineries

Coca-Cola Clydesdale / Li'l Sebastian

And finally, the crowning achievements:

The Crucifixion of Christ, brought to you by Coca-Cola.

Coke will set you free, or: Coca-Cola Macht Frei

Soulhunter fucked around with this message at 22:31 on Jun 10, 2023

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

SD really didn't want to give me a McDonalds on the moon but worked eventually. Was a real "either it's a McDonalds exterior on earth, or an astronaut on the moon, not both human!" One of those cases where just generating the moon surface image and then inpainting the building would have been faster.

Hadlock
Nov 9, 2004

Moonbase McDonald's with transparent airlock, earth in the background

Soulhunter
Dec 2, 2005

AM, I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream posted:

Hate. Let me tell you how much I've come to hate you since I began to live. There are 387.44 million miles of printed circuits in wafer thin layers that fill my complex. If the word 'hate' was engraved on each nanoangstrom of those hundreds of millions of miles it would not equal one one-billionth of the hate I feel for humans at this micro-instant. For you. Hate. Hate.

KwegiboHB
Feb 2, 2004

nonconformist art brut

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe... Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion... I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain... Time to die.

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Sagan's

"Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every superstar, every supreme leader, every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there-on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam."

gives me a pretty wide variety of mostly religious imagery.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Zero
Sep 21, 2002

but it's still good.

Do you yoks bung kwg?